Jesus Christ, A Pointless Sacrifice

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-11-2015, 03:46 PM
RE: Jesus Christ, A Pointless Sacrifice
I don't think he believes that chorus and horus are related. He's just fuckin' with y'all.

Laugh out load
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-11-2015, 03:51 PM
Horus. Or Orion is followed through the sky by 12 star signs which form a chorus. I suppose you think that words come from dictionaries.
24-11-2015, 03:55 PM
(24-11-2015 03:51 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  Horus. Or Orion is followed through the sky by 12 star signs which form a chorus. I suppose you think that words come from dictionaries.

Reference or GTFO. You are an idiot. Your personal delusions do not count as anything other than that.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
24-11-2015, 04:11 PM
In any event the point remains that the so-called news of antiquity were identified as invaders from the sea from Armenia which means they originally t ed f f on the same place as the Phoenicians. They weren't Semitic as we understand that term. They were paganistic worshippers of a God figure called Hayek. The old testament shows these people to have been no different from any other barbaric enslaving and beheading crew of proto- Europeans drifting around the near east at the time. They were the cultural and spiritual ancestors of modern jihadists. Yeeha! And they worshipped a warrior God figure. Yahoo! These two words go bAck to armenian which flows through into modern Turkish and is closest in European in languages to old English. Turkish for "go" for instance is "git". Many old Turkish words are virtually the same as English words. The imposition of Islam and its denial of pre-Islamic history has buried and obscured the history of the Armenian proto-Europeans as has Roman rule and now modernist political correctness.
24-11-2015, 04:19 PM
Jesus fuck. Facepalm I'm out. You fuckers deal with this lunatic. I'll fucken die if I have to read more of that drivel.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
24-11-2015, 04:31 PM
(24-11-2015 04:11 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  In any event the point remains that the so-called news of antiquity were identified as invaders from the sea from Armenia which means they originally t ed f f on the same place as the Phoenicians. They weren't Semitic as we understand that term. They were paganistic worshippers of a God figure called Hayek. The old testament shows these people to have been no different from any other barbaric enslaving and beheading crew of proto- Europeans drifting around the near east at the time. They were the cultural and spiritual ancestors of modern jihadists. Yeeha! And they worshipped a warrior God figure. Yahoo! These two words go bAck to armenian which flows through into modern Turkish and is closest in European in languages to old English. Turkish for "go" for instance is "git". Many old Turkish words are virtually the same as English words. The imposition of Islam and its denial of pre-Islamic history has buried and obscured the history of the Armenian proto-Europeans as has Roman rule and now modernist political correctness.

Of course not one reference for all that bullshit.
Time for your pills dear.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
24-11-2015, 04:34 PM
(24-11-2015 03:51 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  Horus. Or Orion is followed through the sky by 12 star signs which form a chorus. I suppose you think that words come from dictionaries.

No, I give more credence to actual scholarship than to your puerile crap. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-11-2015, 04:40 PM
(24-11-2015 04:11 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  In any event the point remains that the so-called news of antiquity were identified as invaders from the sea from Armenia which means they originally t ed f f on the same place as the Phoenicians.

What does that even mean?

Quote:They weren't Semitic as we understand that term. They were paganistic worshippers of a God figure called Hayek. The old testament shows these people to have been no different from any other barbaric enslaving and beheading crew of proto- Europeans drifting around the near east at the time. They were the cultural and spiritual ancestors of modern jihadists. Yeeha! And they worshipped a warrior God figure. Yahoo!

The origin of the word 'Yahoo' has already been pointed out to you, it is not what you keep erroneously claiming.

Quote:These two words go bAck to armenian which flows through into modern Turkish and is closest in European in languages to old English. Turkish for "go" for instance is "git". Many old Turkish words are virtually the same as English words. The imposition of Islam and its denial of pre-Islamic history has buried and obscured the history of the Armenian proto-Europeans as has Roman rule and now modernist political correctness.

It is only 'obscured' to you, not to actual scholars of the evolution of languages. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-11-2015, 10:20 PM
(24-11-2015 03:33 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  You should read up on linguistics. You'll thank me.
I qualified for linguistics in the USAF.
24-11-2015, 10:52 PM (This post was last modified: 24-11-2015 11:06 PM by Full Circle.)
Linguistics Points to Ponder and Little Known Facts

(24-11-2015 04:11 PM)‘Deltabravo’ pid=‘903135’ Wrote:In any event the point remains that the so-called news of antiquity
the word “antiquity” comes from the words “ant” and “quit”, the original meaning was “avoid insects”.

(24-11-2015 04:11 PM)‘Deltabravo’ pid=‘903135’ Wrote:were identified as invaders
a little know fact is that Steven Spielberg borrowed the word “invader” to name Darth Vader.

(24-11-2015 04:11 PM)‘Deltabravo’ pid=‘903135’ Wrote:from the sea from Armenia which means they originally
one of the very first liquors to be invented was “gin” and gave birth to the word “originally”.

‘Deltabravo’ pid=‘903135’ dateline=‘1448403094 Wrote:t ed f f on the same place as the Phoenicians.
the Phoenicians gave us the game Fun with Phonetics...look it up.

‘Deltabravo’ pid=‘903135’ dateline=‘1448403094 Wrote:They weren’t Semitic as we understand that term. They were paganistic worshippers of a God figure called Hayek.
first name Salma, many Pagans still worship her
[Image: salma-hayek-film1.jpg]

‘Deltabravo’ pid=‘903135’ dateline=‘1448403094’ Wrote:The old testament shows these people to have been no different from any other barbaric enslaving and beheading crew of proto- Europeans drifting around the near east at the time. They were the cultural and spiritual ancestors of modern jihadists. Yeeha!
true that

‘Deltabravo’ pid=‘903135’ dateline=‘1448403094 Wrote:And they worshipped a warrior God figure. Yahoo!
[Image: moronic-idiot.jpg]The God Yahoo, later the named was shortened to YAWH

‘Deltabravo’ pid=‘903135’ dateline=‘1448403094’ Wrote:These two words go bAck to armenian which flows through into modern Turkish and is closest in European in languages to old English. Turkish for "go" for instance is "git". Many old Turkish words are virtually the same as English words. [quote]
such as:
ανόητος = idiot, imbecile
and
καθυστερημένος = retarded
you can clearly see the similarities.

‘Deltabravo’ pid=‘903135’ dateline=‘1448403094’ Wrote:The imposition of Islam and its denial of pre-Islamic history has buried and obscured the history of the Armenian proto-Europeans as has Roman rule and now modernist political correctness.
the etymology of the word imposition derives from the Old French “to tax”, used in a sentence, “DB is taxing our patience”.
denial of course is the river in Egypt

You’re welcome. Thumbsup

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 5 users Like Full Circle's post