Yahoo!

Yehudi. Netanyahu.

Predictive effing keyboard.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-11-2015, 12:56 PM
RE: Jesus Christ, A Pointless Sacrifice
(24-11-2015 11:31 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(24-11-2015 11:13 AM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  The stele of the Assyrian captivity show the Jews being led away as slaves and their precious temple menorah seized. SOME of the Jews in Babylon did thrive, like Daniel and his friends. Jewish people are the cream and intelligentsia of wherever they reside (another Bible prophecy fulfilled).

It did last 70 years, to the day.

Completely false. No citation, from any competent historian.
You are an ignorant liar. As I have said many times, you have NOT ONE clue about what you are babbling:

"Archaeological studies have revealed that not all of the population of Judah was deported, and that, although Jerusalem was utterly destroyed, other parts of Judah continued to be inhabited during the period of the exile. The return of the exiles was a gradual process rather than a single event, and many of the deportees or their descendants did not return".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babylonian_captivity

It most certainly not 70 years to the day. You just made that up. You provided no reference, and no proof. You can't. There was no fortune-telling/omen reading about Jewish intelligentia. It was forbidden.

You are correct of course, as are 100% of scholars' speculations on ANE events without substantive documentation.

I'm told atheists on forums like TTA are bitter and angry. If you are not, your posts to me will be respectful, insightful and thoughtful. Prove me wrong by your adherence to decent behavior.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
30-11-2015, 01:16 PM (This post was last modified: 30-11-2015 01:55 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(30-11-2015 12:56 PM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  
(24-11-2015 11:31 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Completely false. No citation, from any competent historian.
You are an ignorant liar. As I have said many times, you have NOT ONE clue about what you are babbling:

"Archaeological studies have revealed that not all of the population of Judah was deported, and that, although Jerusalem was utterly destroyed, other parts of Judah continued to be inhabited during the period of the exile. The return of the exiles was a gradual process rather than a single event, and many of the deportees or their descendants did not return".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babylonian_captivity

It most certainly not 70 years to the day. You just made that up. You provided no reference, and no proof. You can't. There was no fortune-telling/omen reading about Jewish intelligentia. It was forbidden.

You are correct of course, as are 100% of scholars' speculations on ANE events without substantive documentation.

Funny. I don't recall that YOU provided any, you hypocrite.
You still didn't.

http://self.gutenberg.org/articles/babylonian_captivity

Your lying is not appreciated. The deportations were a gradual process, as were the returns. Therefore your (usual childish simple-minded 3rd Grade Level) "to the day" is patently false.
Your nonsense is pathetic. But thanks for yet again demonstrating your incompetence and lack of education on any relevant topic here.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
30-11-2015, 01:27 PM
(24-11-2015 10:20 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  
(24-11-2015 03:33 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  You should read up on linguistics. You'll thank me.
I qualified for linguistics in the USAF.

Dude certainly wants to be thanked an awful lot. Extreme attention seeking is driven by emotional desperation. Mommy didn't breastfeed him long enough.

#sigh
30-11-2015, 01:29 PM
(24-11-2015 04:40 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(24-11-2015 04:11 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  In any event the point remains that the so-called news of antiquity were identified as invaders from the sea from Armenia which means they originally t ed f f on the same place as the Phoenicians.

What does that even mean?

tittied fuck fuck? just guessing.

#sigh
30-11-2015, 01:35 PM
Another the last person to posts wins thread. HehLaugh out load

Religion is bullshit. The winner of the last person to post wins thread.Yes
[+] 1 user Likes Leo's post
30-11-2015, 01:38 PM
People , Delta bravo and Q are fooling around. I don't understand why some of you are taking those guys seriously. Facepalm

Religion is bullshit. The winner of the last person to post wins thread.Yes
30-11-2015, 02:02 PM
(30-11-2015 01:27 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(24-11-2015 10:20 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  I qualified for linguistics in the USAF.

Dude certainly wants to be thanked an awful lot. Extreme attention seeking is driven by emotional desperation. Mommy didn't breastfeed him long enough.
If he's waiting for thanks, then he should remember the old saying about shitting in one hand...
30-11-2015, 02:14 PM
(30-11-2015 01:38 PM)Leo Wrote:  People , Delta bravo and Q are fooling around. I don't understand why some of you are taking those guys seriously. Facepalm

Who will rid us of these meddlesome trolls? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
30-11-2015, 02:17 PM
(30-11-2015 02:14 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(30-11-2015 01:38 PM)Leo Wrote:  People , Delta bravo and Q are fooling around. I don't understand why some of you are taking those guys seriously. Facepalm

Who will rid us of these meddlesome trolls? Consider

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post