Jesus Christ, A Pointless Sacrifice

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-11-2015, 02:21 PM
RE: Jesus Christ, A Pointless Sacrifice
Remember if you do not sin God Jr died for nothing, so go out there and sin!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-11-2015, 02:27 PM
(16-11-2015 11:08 AM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  
(13-11-2015 02:27 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Only by interpreting them as omens ... and none are actually SPECIFIC things that could have been one event and not another. There are at least as many that didn't come true. I realize your life is BUILT on this false and ignorant notion of what prophecy is, but that's not my problem. And BTW, you have no idea what he did or said. You forgot to provide evidence for you fairy tale.

Fine. Here are two recent examples that came up in "Quiet Time devotional reading just this weekend":

"But they shall serve the Lord their God, And David their king, Whom I will raise up for them." Jeremiah 30:9 NKJV -- David was dead, so how could this not be a future prophecy of resurrection?!

"For thus says the Lord : After seventy years are completed at Babylon, I will visit you and perform My good word toward you, and cause you to return to this place."
- Jeremiah 29:10 NKJV -- The Jews were to be in diaspora and then returned in the future.

OK I will play your silly game. Did David raise up from the dead? or are there even myths of him doing so? Then you lost right there. Pretending that someone else all together was raised from the dead sure does not prove that David.
01-12-2015, 01:53 PM
(30-11-2015 02:14 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(30-11-2015 01:38 PM)Leo Wrote:  People , Delta bravo and Q are fooling around. I don't understand why some of you are taking those guys seriously. Facepalm

Who will rid us of these meddlesome trolls? Consider

We have too many trolls right now. I think we should let 2 trolls max at the same time .( like the Sith rule ) Big Grin . The rest should be banned.

Religion is bullshit. The winner of the last person to post wins thread.Yes
01-12-2015, 01:54 PM
Now we also have the philosopher! Yay! Facepalm

Religion is bullshit. The winner of the last person to post wins thread.Yes
02-12-2015, 02:24 PM
(30-11-2015 02:27 PM)DerFish Wrote:  
(16-11-2015 11:08 AM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  Fine. Here are two recent examples that came up in "Quiet Time devotional reading just this weekend":

"But they shall serve the Lord their God, And David their king, Whom I will raise up for them." Jeremiah 30:9 NKJV -- David was dead, so how could this not be a future prophecy of resurrection?!

"For thus says the Lord : After seventy years are completed at Babylon, I will visit you and perform My good word toward you, and cause you to return to this place."
- Jeremiah 29:10 NKJV -- The Jews were to be in diaspora and then returned in the future.

OK I will play your silly game. Did David raise up from the dead? or are there even myths of him doing so? Then you lost right there. Pretending that someone else all together was raised from the dead sure does not prove that David.

David will rise from the dead. The OT patriarchs were promised land grants and things that are yet to be. David will be raised in the coming millennium. Yes.

I'm told atheists on forums like TTA are bitter and angry. If you are not, your posts to me will be respectful, insightful and thoughtful. Prove me wrong by your adherence to decent behavior.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-12-2015, 02:24 PM
(30-11-2015 02:27 PM)DerFish Wrote:  
(16-11-2015 11:08 AM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  Fine. Here are two recent examples that came up in "Quiet Time devotional reading just this weekend":

David will rise from the dead. The OT patriarchs were promised land grants and things that are yet to be. David will be raised in the coming millennium. Yes.

I'm told atheists on forums like TTA are bitter and angry. If you are not, your posts to me will be respectful, insightful and thoughtful. Prove me wrong by your adherence to decent behavior.
02-12-2015, 02:26 PM
(02-12-2015 02:24 PM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  
(30-11-2015 02:27 PM)DerFish Wrote:  OK I will play your silly game. Did David raise up from the dead? or are there even myths of him doing so? Then you lost right there. Pretending that someone else all together was raised from the dead sure does not prove that David.

Bwahahahahahahahahaha.
That's what you people have been saying for a couple thousand years now.
Have you been sneaking a little too much egg nog during the day ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
02-12-2015, 02:28 PM
(30-11-2015 01:16 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(30-11-2015 12:56 PM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  You are correct of course, as are 100% of scholars' speculations on ANE events without substantive documentation.

Funny. I don't recall that YOU provided any, you hypocrite.
You still didn't.

http://self.gutenberg.org/articles/babylonian_captivity

Your lying is not appreciated. The deportations were a gradual process, as were the returns. Therefore your (usual childish simple-minded 3rd Grade Level) "to the day" is patently false.
Your nonsense is pathetic. But thanks for yet again demonstrating your incompetence and lack of education on any relevant topic here.

First, a simple look will show that even secular sources line up well:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babylonian_captivity

Note that the period of first exile to return is 66 Gentile 365-day years, which is close to 70 biblical 360-day years. Next, you will scream and rant and rave about how it's nowhere near the 70-year period, even though you are presented with peer-reviewed information, because it is very important to you personally that the peer-reviewed dates stand in toto as is--you have an agenda--and it couldn't possibly be that the Bible is correct in anything.

Second, I note that even if you were presented with peer-reviewed evidence for the Bible's accuracy, you will still reject it based on who you are. That's not right. Repent!

02-12-2015, 02:30 PM
(02-12-2015 02:28 PM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  
(30-11-2015 01:16 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Funny. I don't recall that YOU provided any, you hypocrite.
You still didn't.

http://self.gutenberg.org/articles/babylonian_captivity

Your lying is not appreciated. The deportations were a gradual process, as were the returns. Therefore your (usual childish simple-minded 3rd Grade Level) "to the day" is patently false.
Your nonsense is pathetic. But thanks for yet again demonstrating your incompetence and lack of education on any relevant topic here.

First, a simple look will show that even secular sources line up well:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babylonian_captivity

Note that the period of first exile to return is 66 Gentile 365-day years, which is close to 70 biblical 360-day years. Next, you will scream and rant and rave about how it's nowhere near the 70-year period, even though you are presented with peer-reviewed information, because it is very important to you personally that the peer-reviewed dates stand in toto as is--you have an agenda--and it couldn't possibly be that the Bible is correct in anything.

Second, I note that even if you were presented with peer-reviewed evidence for the Bible's accuracy, you will still reject it based on who you are. That's not right. Repent!

"Peer review" and "Bible" in the same sentence.

Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaughatLaughatLaughatLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load
[+] 5 users Like Grasshopper's post
02-12-2015, 03:44 PM
(02-12-2015 02:24 PM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  
(30-11-2015 02:27 PM)DerFish Wrote:  OK I will play your silly game. Did David raise up from the dead? or are there even myths of him doing so? Then you lost right there. Pretending that someone else all together was raised from the dead sure does not prove that David.

Whoa, I don't read your drivel anymore but this caught my attention.

You have completely lost your fucking mind. Laugh out load

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 4 users Like Full Circle's post