Jesus Christ, A Pointless Sacrifice

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-12-2015, 12:31 PM
RE: Jesus Christ, A Pointless Sacrifice
(03-12-2015 10:10 AM)Clockwork Wrote:  And I also find it funny that I've been here a year and this is the first time Q has ever answered anything I've said, including past direct questions.

Bear in mind, I sometimes receive 8-25 responses for my posts. I try not to post 8-25 replies every time. If you have some questions for me, I'm all ears.

I'm told atheists on forums like TTA are bitter and angry. If you are not, your posts to me will be respectful, insightful and thoughtful. Prove me wrong by your adherence to decent behavior.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-12-2015, 12:33 PM
(03-12-2015 05:16 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(03-12-2015 09:23 AM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  That sounds logical unless you enter in this fact: hundreds of Bible prophecies have come to pass, even in the modern era, so others are assured as well.

Note carefully how the patriarchs were promised Israel borders that did not exist in ancient Israel--the times they will be a changin'. Of course, we have even Israel itself as fulfillment of dozens of Bible prophecies. Take a look sometime:

http://www.therefinersfire.org/recent_prophecy.htm

Thank you.

So....let me get this straight.
Your Jebus is gonna grab someone's land and give it to David and Co., and you actually think a Jew in Israel is gonna say "Oh, Ok, if you say so".

You are such a moron.

1. I will leave this forum permanently if you (not someone borrowing your login) will type "Jesus Christ" on your post instead of "Jeebus". You are demon-possessed and cannot bring yourself to say the name of the Lord in written form!

2. You are ignorant (willfully?) of the prophecies. Israel will experience a scattering and persecution of the Antichrist, and those Jews surviving Armageddon will enjoy having David among them in the Millennium. The idea that a landowner can stop God (see Noahic Flood) is ridiculous on its face.

I'm told atheists on forums like TTA are bitter and angry. If you are not, your posts to me will be respectful, insightful and thoughtful. Prove me wrong by your adherence to decent behavior.
07-12-2015, 12:49 PM
(07-12-2015 12:33 PM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  
(03-12-2015 05:16 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  So....let me get this straight.
Your Jebus is gonna grab someone's land and give it to David and Co., and you actually think a Jew in Israel is gonna say "Oh, Ok, if you say so".

You are such a moron.

1. I will leave this forum permanently if you (not someone borrowing your login) will type "Jesus Christ" on your post instead of "Jeebus".

Do it Bucky, do it! Oh please! Oh please!
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Grasshopper's post
07-12-2015, 12:56 PM
(07-12-2015 12:33 PM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  1. I will leave this forum permanently if you (not someone borrowing your login) will type "Jesus Christ" on your post instead of "Jeebus". You are demon-possessed and cannot bring yourself to say the name of the Lord in written form!

How will you know, Poe?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
07-12-2015, 12:58 PM

You are such a moron.

1. I will leave this forum permanently if you (not someone borrowing your login) will type "Jesus Christ" on your post instead of "Jeebus". You are demon-possessed and cannot bring yourself to say the name of the Lord in written form!

2. You are ignorant (willfully?) of the prophecies. Israel will experience a scattering and persecution of the Antichrist, and those Jews surviving Armageddon will enjoy having David among them in the Millennium. The idea that a landowner can stop God (see Noahic Flood) is ridiculous on its face.

And the evidence for this is ?

Religion is bullshit. The winner of the last person to post wins thread.Yes
[+] 1 user Likes Leo's post
07-12-2015, 01:03 PM
(07-12-2015 12:29 PM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  
(03-12-2015 10:09 AM)Clockwork Wrote:  I have researched those already. Most "prophecies fulfilled" are vague interpretations. I'm not a rube and I don't like being hinted that I am.

I didn't imply anything about your being a rube. I answered your question.
When you said the TTA shoe fits, did you specify names?

When you implied I hadn't studied prophecies, that was. I wrote a lot of religious works in my theist days, too. I'm no stranger to them.

I'm trying to like you, but you paint a very wide brush. I feel like you're putting us all into one convenient, comfortable cubby. So I feel as though no matter what I say, you have already made up your mind. I'm not getting the same back.

I don't want to hate you, but seeing as you don't give everyone a fair shake, trying to discuss things doesn't seem fruitful.

So I must bid you adieu. I wish you well, sir.
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
07-12-2015, 01:46 PM

You are such a moron.

"1. I will leave this forum permanently if you (not someone borrowing your login) will type "Jesus Christ" on your post instead of "Jeebus"."

???????????????????????????
07-12-2015, 01:48 PM
(07-12-2015 12:49 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(07-12-2015 12:33 PM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  1. I will leave this forum permanently if you (not someone borrowing your login) will type "Jesus Christ" on your post instead of "Jeebus".

Do it Bucky, do it! Oh please! Oh please!

He's a liar, but I would love to see him get flak when he demonstrates he is a liar.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
07-12-2015, 01:53 PM
(07-12-2015 12:33 PM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  1. I will leave this forum permanently if you (not someone borrowing your login) will type "Jesus Christ" on your post instead of "Jeebus". You are demon-possessed and cannot bring yourself to say the name of the Lord in written form!

No. I am actually EDUCATED as to what the role of a prophet was in ancient Israel, and you are not .... obviously.

As for your church-lady "demon possession" dear, get your undies out of their twist. You don't know me from Adam. I actually participated in a musical event this weekend which included the name you FALSELY represent to be an inability to say. You lying judgemental troll. By all means stay here Q. You are the perfect embodiment of ingorant Fundametalism, and everything wrong with it.

Byt the way dear, if you think your attempt at deflection worked, you're sadly mistaken. YOU did not address the questions about your moronic "prophecy" and how that would work.

Really. "Demon possessed' in 2015. Facepalm
This dude is such a clown.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 4 users Like Bucky Ball's post
07-12-2015, 02:24 PM
(07-12-2015 12:31 PM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  
(03-12-2015 10:10 AM)Clockwork Wrote:  And I also find it funny that I've been here a year and this is the first time Q has ever answered anything I've said, including past direct questions.

Bear in mind, I sometimes receive 8-25 responses for my posts. I try not to post 8-25 replies every time. If you have some questions for me, I'm all ears.

"If you have some questions for me, I'm all ears."

Ok. Please show us the evidence that Paul was "beaten many times by Romans" and that Paul "spend most of his ministry days in Roman prisons around the Empire?" (your words)

Do not avoid answering by
- asking another question
- making an ad hominem about me
- telling us how many people agree with you
- not bothering to reply
- or by claiming the question is off topic
[+] 1 user Likes Mark Fulton's post