Jesus Christ, A Pointless Sacrifice

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-07-2015, 06:48 PM
RE: Jesus Christ, A Pointless Sacrifice
Are you high?

It is not the liberals who are engaging in an active war on women.

The rapist with the gun allegory simply illustrates that any being that imposes its will by force or threat of death is not just, but a rapist.

You can call it "justice" all you like, but in the end, it is the moral equivalent of rape and murder.

God could just as easily have set the conditions of the universe such that everyone went to heaven, regardless of their behavior. It is obviously an invention of humans (in this case, the humans of a small, Bronze Age tribal sheepherder-warrior society in a contested semi-desert in the Middle East), and the God they invented is a projection of their fears, hatreds, and desires to control others. That anyone falls for it in the Age of Reason is just... pathetic.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
25-07-2015, 07:01 PM
(25-07-2015 06:48 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Are you high?
It is not the liberals who are engaging in an active war on women.
You are sexist. You have no respect for women. Those who do not respect women are engaging in war on women.
By offending me you declare a war on me and I am a women for your information.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
25-07-2015, 07:10 PM
(25-07-2015 06:48 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  God could just as easily have set the conditions of the universe such that everyone went to heaven, regardless of their behavior.
OK. Then heaven wouldn't be heaven any more and no one could have an opportunity to become like Gods.
To become like Gods is the best thing that can happen to mortals.

25-07-2015, 07:15 PM
I'm aware you're a woman. And I am certain not sexist.

What possible evidence could you have that I do not respect women?

Incidentally, before you try citing the god-is-a-rapist example, above, I would caution you to read more carefully and note that it applies to women and men equally, and without regard for gender.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
25-07-2015, 07:29 PM
(25-07-2015 06:00 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(25-07-2015 04:51 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  A real deity could provide mercy and justice by decree, and not need a price paid first. Your god is a dick, and a needy one.
How? Let's say Justice for murder is death. Period. How can you show Mercy without robbing Justice?

An omnipotent omniscient deity could figure your stupid little idiotic puzzle out, now couldn't she ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
25-07-2015, 07:29 PM
(25-07-2015 07:15 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  I'm aware you're a woman. And I am certain not sexist.
What possible evidence could you have that I do not respect women?
Ask any liberal person this: "if Ted Cruz tells Hillary Clinton: suck my dick" would you consider him sexist? is it because he respects her? Any liberal will tell you this : yes, he is sexist. He doesn't respect her.
you are sexist. you told me "suck my dick"
So, you have a dick. But do you have balls? If yes, prove it 1) attack Prophet Mohammed in some Muslim community and 2)give them your address.
then you really have balls.
and then I will believe you that you have dick.Smile

25-07-2015, 07:32 PM
(25-07-2015 07:29 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(25-07-2015 06:00 PM)Alla Wrote:  How? Let's say Justice for murder is death. Period. How can you show Mercy without robbing Justice?

An omnipotent omniscient deity could figure your stupid little idiotic puzzle out, now couldn't she ?
Nobody can do impossible. Not even true God. Only false gods can do impossible things. Because false gods live in unreal worlds.

25-07-2015, 07:34 PM
Actually I have only one ball, since I had testicular cancer in 2008. But thanks for that.

Two, it was a STORY to ILLUSTRATE the problem with your God=Justice trope. If Ted Cruz told Hillary Clinton to suck his dick, yes, he'd be a sexist. But I did not tell *you* to suck my dick, just as I did not point a gun at you; the person in the story told the victim in the story to do it.

You are either not very bright or you are being deliberately dishonest in an attempt to slander me.

Incidentally, when I saw your post, I wrote it on the assumption that you're a male. (I took Alla to mean Allah, and it seemed like the sort of name a young male Muslim would pick.) Only after I typed it did I look and see your profile says you're a female. Since it didn't change the outcome of the story, of course, it didn't matter a whit. Why doesn't it matter a whit? BECAUSE I'M NOT SEXIST.

The story shows that God's "justice" and "mercy" are the moral equivalents of murder and rape.

25-07-2015, 07:34 PM
(25-07-2015 06:25 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(25-07-2015 06:07 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

Just suck on my chocolate salty balls. Stick 'em in your mouth and suck 'em.
It calls war on women.
P.S. you are sexist. may be it is because you liberal Wink

Or maybe it's because I can manipulate my testosterone anywhere between a little girl like you and fucking Hulk Hogan

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
25-07-2015, 07:39 PM
(25-07-2015 07:32 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(25-07-2015 07:29 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  An omnipotent omniscient deity could figure your stupid little idiotic puzzle out, now couldn't she ?
Nobody can do impossible. Not even true God. Only false gods can do impossible things. Because false gods live in unreal worlds.

Thanks for admitting your impotent god is subject to Reality, and not it's master.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post