Jesus Christ, A Pointless Sacrifice

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-08-2015, 12:28 AM
RE: Jesus Christ, A Pointless Sacrifice
(04-08-2015 01:46 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(04-08-2015 12:56 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I see,

Well I get more benefit publicly forgiving you guys than I do privately forgiving you guys. Also publicly forgiving you guys seems to curb the amount of insults I receive which means you guys are benefiting from it as well.

It really doesn't lessen much but make ye seem desperate and socially un-understanding. Perhaps you read up on some social techniques but it doesn't help you seem less socially struggling or socially awkward/trolly whichever it may be.

It's kinda a, well this is a connotation so it must be the correlation failure here. You are also doing far less spewing hating outward than you used to which is more of a rational cause for why you get less of that.

First day I started to forgive, I was insulted 10 times. Next day it was about 5. Now it seems like it is down to just a couple of insults a day. It is actually helping you guys behave like respectable people.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-08-2015, 12:38 AM
(05-08-2015 12:28 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  First day I started to forgive, I was insulted 10 times. Next day it was about 5. Now it seems like it is down to just a couple of insults a day. It is actually helping you guys behave like respectable people.

Read that folks, Blowjob is being a sanctimonious ass-hat for our benefit.

Fuckin' wanker...

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 5 users Like EvolutionKills's post
05-08-2015, 12:59 AM
(05-08-2015 12:28 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  First day I started to forgive, I was insulted 10 times. Next day it was about 5. Now it seems like it is down to just a couple of insults a day. It is actually helping you guys behave like respectable people.

Actually I think people are simply sick of the sight of you. It is obvious you are a wanker and unworthy of any of our time.

Now from this Aussie, here's what I really think of you.

You are an idiotic bronze aged dickhead without and original thought of your own. So locked into your self importance you totally miss all the contempt you generate.

There is no return from contempt you moronic fuckwit.

Now piss off. Nobody likes you and everyone wants you to finally do the right thing and leave. Just like every other xian troll you have nothing we have not seen before, and noting new to add.

You unoriginal pointless prig.

FUCK OFF!

You: Laughat Us.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
05-08-2015, 01:00 AM
(05-08-2015 12:38 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  

Read that folks, Blowjob is being a sanctimonious ass-hat for our benefit.

Fuckin' wanker...

I forgive you for calling me a sanctimonious ass-hat.
05-08-2015, 01:00 AM
(05-08-2015 12:59 AM)Banjo Wrote:  

Actually I think people are simply sick of the sight of you. It is obvious you are a wanker and unworthy of any of our time.

You are an idiotic bronze aged dickhead without and original thought of your own. So locked into your self importance you totally miss all the contempt you generate.

Now piss off. Nobody likes you and everyone wants you to finally do the right thing and leave. Just like every other xian troll you have nothing we have not seen before, and noting new to add.

FUCK OFF!

I forgive you for saying these nasty things.
05-08-2015, 03:30 AM
(05-08-2015 01:00 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(05-08-2015 12:59 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Actually I think people are simply sick of the sight of you. It is obvious you are a wanker and unworthy of any of our time.

FUCK OFF!

I forgive you for saying these nasty things.

Fuck off idiot.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
05-08-2015, 03:44 AM
(05-08-2015 03:30 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(05-08-2015 01:00 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I forgive you for saying these nasty things.

Fuck off idiot.

I forgive you for calling me an idiot. I hope you find some peace and serenity in your life.
05-08-2015, 03:58 AM
(05-08-2015 03:44 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(05-08-2015 03:30 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Fuck off idiot.

I forgive you for calling me an idiot. I hope you find some peace and serenity in your life.

Eat a dick

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
05-08-2015, 04:05 AM
(05-08-2015 03:58 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(05-08-2015 03:44 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I forgive you for calling me an idiot. I hope you find some peace and serenity in your life.

Eat a dick

I forgive you for telling me to eat a dick.
05-08-2015, 04:52 AM
(05-08-2015 04:05 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(05-08-2015 03:58 AM)morondog Wrote:  Eat a dick

I forgive you for telling me to eat a dick.

I don't forgive you for being one.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post