Jesus Christ, A Pointless Sacrifice

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-08-2015, 01:47 PM
RE: Jesus Christ, A Pointless Sacrifice
(18-08-2015 01:36 PM)Leo Wrote:  
(18-08-2015 01:33 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  His sacrifice is related to the sacrifices we are to make in not succumbing to temptation. His resurrection is related to the resurrection of the soul after coming to grips with the fact that there is a right and wrong, and strive for good instead of taking the easy road to continues wants of the flesh.

Dude : are you high?
Not at all. Are you?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-08-2015, 01:54 PM
Pop's post is making managable sense. ..... so I hazard a 'Nope' this time around.
18-08-2015, 01:56 PM
(18-08-2015 01:54 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Pop's post is making managable sense. ..... so I hazard a 'Nope' this time around.

Are you high?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
18-08-2015, 02:00 PM
(18-08-2015 01:56 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(18-08-2015 01:54 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Pop's post is making managable sense. ..... so I hazard a 'Nope' this time around.

Are you high?

Final hours of fourth period of twelve hour night shifts.................. (-_-)

So.... yeah.... sleep deprivation counts, right?
18-08-2015, 03:32 PM
(18-08-2015 01:33 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  His sacrifice is related to the sacrifices we are to make in not succumbing to temptation. His resurrection is related to the resurrection of the soul after coming to grips with the fact that there is a right and wrong, and strive for good instead of taking the easy road to continues wants of the flesh.

Damn - that is some pretty crazy shit right there. I think I would need to be high to understand that poo poo... poops! No wonder why you think that is a coherent and rational way to think - you are apparently several neurons short of a synapse there poops, I mean popsy!Cool.

“Truth does not demand belief. Scientists do not join hands every Sunday, singing, yes, gravity is real! I will have faith! I will be strong! I believe in my heart that what goes up, up, up, must come down, down, down. Amen! If they did, we would think they were pretty insecure about it.”
— Dan Barker —
[+] 2 users Like Timber1025's post
18-08-2015, 03:36 PM
(18-08-2015 08:38 AM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  
(17-08-2015 01:51 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  There might be coffee in your refrigerator. You don't have the ability to do the proper tests to determine that, and even if you did, the most you could say was to give a probability that none was there.

Coffee and god have no similarity. Your idiotic analogy is false. We don't know what a god is, so even looking for one is clearly a waste.

What is rude here, is the dishonest garbage you spout, and claim as thruthful.

The first definition would be that this god is infinite in power. The formation of this universe from nothing demonstrates this (for all practical purposes) the infinite being who created this time/space with matter and energy.

And again, if you don't know what a god is, how can you sit on a forum and (rudely, unswervingly) question His existence? That's like saying man didn't walk on the moon without knowing what the moon is.

You confuse rudeness with objectivity. It helps you avoid the truth.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Mark Fulton's post
18-08-2015, 05:06 PM
(18-08-2015 03:36 PM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  
(18-08-2015 08:38 AM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  The first definition would be that this god is infinite in power. The formation of this universe from nothing demonstrates this (for all practical purposes) the infinite being who created this time/space with matter and energy.

And again, if you don't know what a god is, how can you sit on a forum and (rudely, unswervingly) question His existence? That's like saying man didn't walk on the moon without knowing what the moon is.

You confuse rudeness with objectivity. It helps you avoid the truth.
More assbackwards bullshit. Flip the scrip moron. Your only fooling yourself.
18-08-2015, 05:08 PM
(18-08-2015 05:06 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(18-08-2015 03:36 PM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  You confuse rudeness with objectivity. It helps you avoid the truth.
More assbackwards bullshit. Flip the scrip moron. Your only fooling yourself.

I think you mean script.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
18-08-2015, 05:16 PM
(18-08-2015 05:08 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(18-08-2015 05:06 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  More assbackwards bullshit. Flip the scrip moron. Your only fooling yourself.

I think you mean script.
No, I mean scrip, like prescription, like flip the cheap legal drugs you got and make a profit. Down here we say pronounce it scrip. Unless you were making a pun at scripture, in which case, that would have been somewhat clever, yet also slightly insulting.
18-08-2015, 05:36 PM
(18-08-2015 05:16 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(18-08-2015 05:08 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I think you mean script.
No, I mean scrip, like prescription, like flip the cheap legal drugs you got and make a profit. Down here we say pronounce it scrip. Unless you were making a pun at scripture, in which case, that would have been somewhat clever, yet also slightly insulting.

Well, that all made no sense...perhaps you should elaborate on where "down here" is. This is the definition of scrip for those of us who aren't down there with you.

Scrip (sometimes called chit) is a term for any substitute for legal tender and is often a form of credit. Scrips were created as company payment of employees under the truck system and also as a means of local commerce in times where regular currency is unavailable, such as remote coal towns, military bases, ships on long voyages, or occupied countries in war time. Besides company scrip, other forms of scrip include land scrip, vouchers, token coins such as subway tokens, IOUs, arcade tokens and tickets, and points on some credit cards.

Scrips have gained historical importance and become a subject of study in numismatics and exonumia due to their wide variety and recurring use. Scrip behaves similarly to a currency, and as such can be used to study monetary economics.

Otherwise, you do need to use the word script.

flip the script
phrase of script
NORTH AMERICANinformal
reverse the usual or existing positions in a situation; do something unexpected or revolutionary.
"Campbell flips the script on the old beauty-and-the-beast formula"

Language skills matter.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF