Jesus Christ, A Pointless Sacrifice

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-08-2015, 06:27 PM
RE: Jesus Christ, A Pointless Sacrifice
(26-08-2015 11:46 AM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  Regarding infinity and time, Chas, I'm sorry to inform you that regarding the Kalam argument for God you seem to remain horologically challenged. You are entitled to understand, as do I, that infinity plus one equals infinity, however, you are not entitled to misunderstand the prevailing wisdom of science that the universe does not have an infinite past.

I'm here to discuss Jesus Christ, and we can start by defining Him as the only God. There is one--infinite--One.

Obviously. Which is why I'm surprised atheists here avoided entering the Boxing Ring with me after first claiming the exercise would be impossible because I could not come up with a definition of Jesus Christ. I think they were rather afraid of the debate itself.

Wow. So you're not a Christian. They believe in the Trinity. Jebus is not (alone) "the only god". Jebus is not Yahweh. And here I thought you believed in the OT. Weeping

No one asked you for the definition of Jesus Christ. Liar. You do have a way of rearranging reality.

Roger Penrose, and other cosmologists propose that there were an infinite series of bangs and re-bangs. What happened/happens apart from this universe is unknown. There is no "consensus" derived from the Big Bang, that indicates there is any scientific opinion about what came before this universe.

Chas is not whorologically challenged. How dare you, sir.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
26-08-2015, 07:11 PM
(26-08-2015 11:46 AM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  Which is why I'm surprised atheists here avoided entering the Boxing Ring with me after first claiming the exercise would be impossible because I could not come up with a definition of Jesus Christ. I think they were rather afraid of the debate itself.

I'm afraid of the inevitable lawsuit when you're shit get all busted up into pieces.

#sigh
26-08-2015, 07:33 PM
(26-08-2015 05:13 PM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  
(26-08-2015 03:31 PM)morondog Wrote:  Your eagerness to play chess with the forum pigeon astounds me.

What the hell, could be fun.

I need the practise.

If he plays ball I'll try to make it interesting. You know, like the coliseum.

I'll have to be terse though, I don't think his concentration span extends more than a few paragraphs.

But not too terse - that makes him whine like a five-year-old. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
26-08-2015, 08:09 PM
(26-08-2015 07:33 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(26-08-2015 05:13 PM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  What the hell, could be fun.

I need the practise.

I'll have to be terse though, I don't think his concentration span extends more than a few paragraphs.

But not too terse - that makes him whine like a five-year-old. Drinking Beverage

Ok. As you well knowBig Grin. I'll try to walk the fine line.
27-08-2015, 07:53 AM
(26-08-2015 03:22 PM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  
(26-08-2015 11:46 AM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  Regarding infinity and time, Chas, I'm sorry to inform you that regarding the Kalam argument for God you seem to remain horologically challenged. You are entitled to understand, as do I, that infinity plus one equals infinity, however, you are not entitled to misunderstand the prevailing wisdom of science that the universe does not have an infinite past.

Straw man. I'm here to discuss Jesus Christ, and we can start by defining Him as the only God. There is one--infinite--One.

Obviously. Which is why I'm surprised atheists here avoided entering the Boxing Ring with me after first claiming the exercise would be impossible because I could not come up with a definition of Jesus Christ. I think they were rather afraid of the debate itself.

"I'm here to discuss Jesus Christ, and we can start by defining Him as the only God."

"I think they were rather afraid of the debate itself."

Ok, Q, let's go to the boxing ring to "discuss Jesus Christ." Waddya say?

I say that is not a debate resolution. My preference for organized debates is to oppose experienced debaters.

I'm told atheists on forums like TTA are bitter and angry. If you are not, your posts to me will be respectful, insightful and thoughtful. Prove me wrong by your adherence to decent behavior.
27-08-2015, 07:56 AM
(26-08-2015 06:27 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  

I'm here to discuss Jesus Christ, and we can start by defining Him as the only God. There is one--infinite--One.

Wow. So you're not a Christian. They believe in the Trinity. Jebus is not (alone) "the only god". Jebus is not Yahweh. And here I thought you believed in the OT. Weeping

No one asked you for the definition of Jesus Christ. Liar. You do have a way of rearranging reality.

Roger Penrose, and other cosmologists propose that there were an infinite series of bangs and re-bangs. What happened/happens apart from this universe is unknown. There is no "consensus" derived from the Big Bang, that indicates there is any scientific opinion about what came before this universe.

Like most Jews, Christians and Muslims, I believe in one, not three or more gods.

I said Chas is horologically challenged. You seem to be dictionary challenged. How much did you have to drink when you wrote your response to me?

Roger Penrose may offer an alternatively theory of reality but has to overcome our classical understandings of energy, entropy and conservation to explain an infinite series of bangs or a finite series of bangs--same as you.

I'm told atheists on forums like TTA are bitter and angry. If you are not, your posts to me will be respectful, insightful and thoughtful. Prove me wrong by your adherence to decent behavior.
27-08-2015, 07:56 AM
(26-08-2015 07:33 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(26-08-2015 05:13 PM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  What the hell, could be fun.

I need the practise.

I will stop whining when you stop whinging.

27-08-2015, 09:36 AM
(27-08-2015 07:53 AM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  ... My preference for organized debates is to oppose experienced debaters ...

Laugh out load
[+] 1 user Likes Airportkid's post
27-08-2015, 09:44 AM
(27-08-2015 09:36 AM)Airportkid Wrote:  
(27-08-2015 07:53 AM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  ... My preference for organized debates is to oppose experienced debaters ...

Laugh out load

He is a master debater after all.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
27-08-2015, 10:53 AM
(27-08-2015 07:56 AM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  
(26-08-2015 06:27 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Wow. So you're not a Christian. They believe in the Trinity. Jebus is not (alone) "the only god". Jebus is not Yahweh. And here I thought you believed in the OT. Weeping

Like most Jews, Christians and Muslims, I believe in one, not three or more gods.

I said Chas is horologically challenged. You seem to be dictionary challenged. How much did you have to drink when you wrote your response to me?

Roger Penrose may offer an alternatively theory of reality but has to overcome our classical understandings of energy, entropy and conservation to explain an infinite series of bangs or a finite series of bangs--same as you.

I asked for a definition of "God", not Jusus Christ, you dishonest person, you.
The Jews used to believe in many deities, including the Jews who wrote the Bible.
You are hardly one to tell Dr. Penrose anything about anything, you gigantic jerk. He has books and videos and lectures that explain everything in detail. As opposed to your pamphlets you peddle about your Jebus cult.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.