Jesus Christ, calm your tits.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-11-2016, 09:24 PM
Jesus Christ, calm your tits.
Trump wont be that bad.
You lost guys (it's not my country so I can bail out of this sinking ship), suck it up. Lord Dark Helmet won, that's how democracy works. Some years you win some you don't. That is the system we live in. Be thankful that you're still far better off than a lot of people in the world.

And can we please be realistic here. Move to Canada? Nuclear weapons being deployed? WW3? Holocaust? I mean seriously do you people hear yourselves?
You know what you sound like? Those red neck's that protested Obama 8 years ago screaming that Obama's gonna end the world.

Liberals can be such fucking hypocrites at times. Freedom of rights and speech and all that hippy gay shit, but only when it suits you.

I'm not saying Trump is going to be a good president. I mean, you guys are fucked. But he's really not gonna be life threatening bad that everyone is making it out to be. I mean have you actually read his policies? Like, have you actually thought about what they are outside TV telling you what they are and taking an extreme stand point on them?

Example. He doesn't want to ban Muslims entering the country. He wants to put stricter visa processes on countries where terrorists reside.

Yet ask some liberal anti-Trump fuck and you'd think Trump wanted to ban all Muslims and kick out the ones that have been living in the US for generations.

He wants to deport aliens who commit crimes. How is this a bad thing!?? Like.. seriously... how is that a bad policy?? Or is it only bad because it's coming out of Trumps mouth?

He wants UN countries to pay their fair share. And wants countries such as Japan to be able to defend themselves. What's so bad about this!?? Seriously? This is brilliant, I fully support this. Its about time the US didn't have a monopoly on military might and countries like Japan should be able to defend themselves. The US taxpayer is paying for the entire OECD's security right now, it's not fair on the US taxpayer.

You guys are gonna take a swerve to the right for the next four years. You might hate it but that's the way it works. Deal with it. Doesn't mean the world's ending and doesn't mean WW3 is gonna start.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 16 users Like earmuffs's post
12-11-2016, 09:28 PM
RE: Jesus Christ, calm your tits.
Huh. I beg to differ.

WW3 is coming if you are a woman. Or the environment.

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: parodia-michal-aniol-flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg]
[+] 6 users Like ShadowProject's post
12-11-2016, 09:34 PM
(12-11-2016 09:28 PM)ShadowProject Wrote:  Huh. I beg to differ.

Like what? abortion?
People survived when abortion was illegal, they'll continue to survive for the next four-eight years. It just means it'll be legalised at a later date. Doesn't mean the world's ending.

Remember, while I'm pro-abortion along with almost everyone here, the US is a large country made up of over 300million people and 50% voted Republican. This is what I'm saying. It's a democracy. Even the conservatives have a right to have their say.

What you feel now is what they felt for the last 8 years.

And the environment will be fine. Consumerism is heading that way. It's inevitable that clean energies will take over as it becomes more profitable.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
12-11-2016, 09:49 PM
Quote:Amin ruled directly, shunning the delegation of power. He was noted for his abrupt changes of mood, from buffoonery to shrewdness, from gentleness to tyranny. He was often extreme in his nationalism. He expelled all Asians from Uganda in 1972, an action that led to the breakdown of Uganda’s economy, and he publicly insulted Great Britain and the United States as well as numerous world leaders. A Muslim, he reversed Uganda’s amicable relations with Israel and befriended Libya and the Palestinians; in July 1976 he was personally involved in the hijacking of a French airliner to Entebbe (see Entebbe raid). He also took tribalism, a long-standing problem in Uganda, to its extreme by allegedly ordering the persecution of Acholi, Lango, and other ethnic groups. Amin came to be known as the “Butcher of Uganda” for his brutality, and it is believed that some 300,000 people were killed and countless others tortured during his presidency.

In October 1978 Amin ordered an attack on Tanzania. Aided by Ugandan nationalists, Tanzanian troops eventually overpowered the Ugandan army. As the Tanzanian-led forces neared Kampala,

Imagine Amin as POTUS. That's what we're in for. Just because people have been alarmists in the past doesn't mean every alarm is a false one. Not only can it happen here. Over a long enough period of time it's almost certain to happen.

People consider alarmism to be a kind of stupidity so they feel superior when they think they've identified it. But just because Americans have been crying wolf doesn't mean there's never a wolf about.

This isn't Bush, Nixon, or Ted Cruz we're dealing with. We have a very serious and probably unsolvable problem on our hands. Just for starters, global warming is going to completely unchecked. That alone could be our undoing.

Compare Trump's campaign promises to the actual actions of Amin. Think about or study how Uganda suffered. Scale this to American proportions.

When I say, "We lost" I mean we LOST.
12-11-2016, 09:56 PM
Quote:What you feel now is what they felt for the last 8 years.

Sigh.

Feelings and reality aren't the same.

Some people panic and feel like they're going to die and they don't. But that doesn't mean people are ALWAYS wrong when they think they're going to die. In fact, many people who are panicked about some kind of deadly dilemma actually do die from it. Happens all the time even.
12-11-2016, 09:58 PM
(12-11-2016 09:24 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  [...] You guys are gonna take a swerve to the right for the next four years. You might hate it but that's the way it works. Deal with it. Doesn't mean the world's ending and doesn't mean WW3 is gonna start.

And don't forget that for many Americans—and not just the rednecks—the world as they know it stops at the CONUS borders. Yes

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
12-11-2016, 10:01 PM
(12-11-2016 09:34 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(12-11-2016 09:28 PM)ShadowProject Wrote:  Huh. I beg to differ.

Like what? abortion?
People survived when abortion was illegal, they'll continue to survive for the next four-eight years. It just means it'll be legalised at a later date. Doesn't mean the world's ending.

Remember, while I'm pro-abortion along with almost everyone here, the US is a large country made up of over 300million people and 50% voted Republican. This is what I'm saying. It's a democracy. Even the conservatives have a right to have their say.

What you feel now is what they felt for the last 8 years.

And the environment will be fine. Consumerism is heading that way. It's inevitable that clean energies will take over as it becomes more profitable.

I agree with you overall.

Well to be fair, Supreme Court lasts longer and guess who gets to appoint them and who confirms them?

That could be his legacy and I'll admit that's bothersome. Most everything else can be undone by a new administration.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 5 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
12-11-2016, 10:02 PM
Quote:And the environment will be fine. Consumerism is heading that way. It's inevitable that clean energies will take over as it becomes more profitable.

Simply no. Without world cooperation to prevent it it's inevitable that every last iota of fossil fuel will be burnt. Even our best attempts would be unlikely to thwart this.
[+] 1 user Likes I'mFred's post
12-11-2016, 10:11 PM
Quote:That could be his legacy and I'll admit that's bothersome. Most everything else can be undone by a new administration.

You can't undo Homeland Security using Gestapo tactics to deport tens of millions of people. You can't undo trying to force an impoverished sovereign nation to pay for a multi-billion dollar wall. You can't undo forcing people to register their faith with government. And you can't undo where that would take us. It's straight out of Hitler's playbook. Those are his fucking campaign promises.
12-11-2016, 10:21 PM
The beauty of this is that there are already cracks in every bit of what the chump said during electioneering. While I'm still really disappointed by the election results, I recall that I said that the establishment would keep the chump in check. We'll see how much effect he really has. He has so much to learn that that should take most of his time, and the sheer inertia of the government will hopefully just grind him up before he can do too much wrong. Evil_monster