Jesus Christ, calm your tits.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-11-2016, 02:52 PM
RE: Jesus Christ, calm your tits.
(18-11-2016 02:27 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  One thing they can't ever do now is point to Bill Clinton's behavior. They've lost the moral high ground with trump and his pussy grabbing little hands.

They don't care about moral high ground. They have Divine Excuses ®™. Trust me. I'm related to quite a few of them. "Jesus" and "government conspiracy" are catch-all excuses for never having to own up to one's bullshit.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post
18-11-2016, 02:55 PM
(18-11-2016 11:35 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(18-11-2016 11:32 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  Here we go again with Christians (a substantial majority of Americans) whining about being persecuted. What they really want is complete freedom to persecute others.

I've said it for years now they won't be happy until they have their own version of sharia law.
I think that they would be trully happy only when they could force their bullshit onto others but be exempt from it at the same time.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
18-11-2016, 03:02 PM
(18-11-2016 02:18 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(18-11-2016 02:10 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  And knowing trump he might just abandon it. after all this is the second time the lost the popular vote and still won the electoral college.

Yeah, I think Trump said a lot of stuff to win votes that he really doesn't intend to do. I hope so, anyway.

Do you mean the second time the Republicans have lost the popular vote and won the EC? Because Trump has only had one chance.

Knowing trump, he is going to make the republicans curtail to every minority in order to make them republican.

And GWB won the electoral college despite losing the popular vote to al gore.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
18-11-2016, 03:24 PM
(18-11-2016 01:57 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(18-11-2016 11:22 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  This was from the press release by trump...see my post above this for the link to the link to the press release

So does that mean that gay marriage will be illegal, or that churches don't have to cater to gay weddings?

No it means religious people can discriminate against any other group for any reason they can think of. If you're wearing an atheist shirt in a restaurant they can ask you to leave because it's against their belief to let Satan in the room.

If a woman wants birth control or morning after pill, they can legally refuse it on the grounds it infringes on their religious belief.

It goes far beyond being forced to make a cake for a gay wedding. Or selling them flowers.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 4 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
18-11-2016, 04:06 PM
(18-11-2016 03:24 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(18-11-2016 01:57 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  So does that mean that gay marriage will be illegal, or that churches don't have to cater to gay weddings?

No it means religious people can discriminate against any other group for any reason they can think of. If you're wearing an atheist shirt in a restaurant they can ask you to leave because it's against their belief to let Satan in the room.

If a woman wants birth control or morning after pill, they can legally refuse it on the grounds it infringes on their religious belief.

It goes far beyond being forced to make a cake for a gay wedding. Or selling them flowers.

Just don't buy their shit. There business will lose money or lose to a competetor and then they will think twice

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
18-11-2016, 04:23 PM
(18-11-2016 04:06 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(18-11-2016 03:24 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  No it means religious people can discriminate against any other group for any reason they can think of. If you're wearing an atheist shirt in a restaurant they can ask you to leave because it's against their belief to let Satan in the room.

Just don't buy their shit. There business will lose money or lose to a competetor and then they will think twice

It's not just about the business, though. What if you're a woman in a small town and the only drugstore in town won't sell you contraceptives or birth control because it's against their religion? You can't just go to the competitor because there isn't one.
[+] 3 users Like Grasshopper's post
18-11-2016, 04:38 PM
(18-11-2016 04:06 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(18-11-2016 03:24 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  No it means religious people can discriminate against any other group for any reason they can think of. If you're wearing an atheist shirt in a restaurant they can ask you to leave because it's against their belief to let Satan in the room.

If only we all lived in such a simple world where there are multiple options to choose from.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

18-11-2016, 04:55 PM
(18-11-2016 04:38 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(18-11-2016 04:06 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Just don't buy their shit. There business will lose money or lose to a competetor and then they will think twice

If only we all lived in such a simple world where there are multiple options to choose from.

For the pill thing, I agree that it is a problem.

18-11-2016, 05:18 PM
(18-11-2016 03:24 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(18-11-2016 01:57 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  So does that mean that gay marriage will be illegal, or that churches don't have to cater to gay weddings?

I say -- if the morons don't want to do business with gays, Muslims, atheists, or whatever --- fine.......

Technology can help.....

An ap --- for your internet and smart phone --- that uses GPS technology --- to link you to a "Yelp" style database ---- that lets you see reviews of a business before even entering the store.......

Say you go to a bakery --- and your smartphone barks at you --- alerting you to 25 bad reviews of the business ---- You can read those reviews before you even enter the store ----- and if you find they've spurned the business of a group you favor ----- you can give them the finger, get back in your vehicle and take your money down the street to spend it in a more user friendly environment......

Of course -- if you get fucked with -- because you've got your atheist t-shirt on -- you can sit outside and write up a nasty review of the assholes.......

Achimedes said - "Give me a lever and a place to stand - and I will move the world".....

The fulcrum of a bigot - is usually somewhere between his ass and his wallet...............

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
18-11-2016, 05:28 PM
(18-11-2016 05:18 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  

I say -- if the morons don't want to do business with gays, Muslims, atheists, or whatever --- fine.......

Technology can help.....

An ap --- for your internet and smart phone --- that uses GPS technology --- to link you to a "Yelp" style database ---- that lets you see reviews of a business before even entering the store.......

Say you go to a bakery --- and your smartphone barks at you --- alerting you to 25 bad reviews of the business ---- You can read those reviews before you even enter the store ----- and if you find they've spurned the business of a group you favor ----- you can give them the finger, get back in your vehicle and take your money down the street to spend it in a more user friendly environment......

Of course -- if you get fucked with -- because you've got your atheist t-shirt on -- you can sit outside and write up a nasty review of the assholes.......

Achimedes said - "Give me a lever and a place to stand - and I will move the world".....

The fulcrum of a bigot - is usually somewhere between his ass and his wallet...............

This is basically a longer version of the same argument Zeke made. You don't always have the option of going elsewhere. Maybe you're in a small town. Maybe you don't have a car (I don't). Maybe "not giving them your business" deprives you as well as them. The "invisible hand" is a nice concept, but reality doesn't always play along.