Jesus Christ, calm your tits.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-11-2016, 08:08 AM
RE: Jesus Christ, calm your tits.
(20-11-2016 07:17 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  I never said my philosophy was better than yours because Milton Friedman or John Stuart Mill held the same philosophies, I said you could learn better from them than myself.

It seems to me that saying "read these philosophers" and not articulating what their views are in your own words seems to at best be an admission that you can't explain their views in your own words.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GenesisNemesis's post
20-11-2016, 01:15 PM (This post was last modified: 22-11-2016 03:38 PM by Dark Light.)
(20-11-2016 07:32 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  Right, so you can't actually answer my question. I have tried twice now and not received an answer. It looks like you're just trying to win a debate by saying anything that works as a response rather than actually knowing what you are talking about.

So getting back to the original point about regulations and how FADA can discriminate against people, it seems like you don't really have any kind of informed opinion about it except that it is consistent with how you have been conditioned.

You are a perfect example of why America is fucked.

I would consider it unreasonable for you to ask anyone to explain a entire economic, and moral philosophy in comment box on a forum. Rather I pointed you to two intellectuals that could put into better context the arguments I have been making. And if you consider me America's Great Evil because I want to leave people alone; then your moral compass is on par with Germany's historical great leaders.

20-11-2016, 02:08 PM
It's understandable why someone would think allowing people to racially discriminate against others is scummy, and that putting so much effort into arguing for allowing racial discrimination is also scummy.
[+] 2 users Like GenesisNemesis's post
20-11-2016, 10:45 PM
(20-11-2016 01:15 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(20-11-2016 07:32 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  Right, so you can't actually answer my question. I have tried twice now and not received an answer. It looks like you're just trying to win a debate by saying anything that works as a response rather than actually knowing what you are talking about.

So getting back to the original point about regulations and how FADA can discriminate against people, it seems like you don't really have any kind of informed opinion about it except that it is consistent with how you have been conditioned.

You are a perfect example of why America is fucked.

I would consider it unreasonable for you to ask anyone to explain a entire economic, and moral philosophy in comment box on a forum. Rather I pointed you to two intellectuals that could put into better context the arguments I have been making. And you consider me America's Great Evil because I want to leave people; then your moral compass is on par with Germany's historical great leaders.

Bismarck seemed pretty swell. Consider

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
21-11-2016, 12:48 AM
(20-11-2016 02:08 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  It's understandable why someone would think allowing people to racially discriminate against others is scummy, and that putting so much effort into arguing for allowing racial discrimination is also scummy.

Believing in God is an understandable position. It could even be argued that it's a better belief. It doesn't effect the efficacy or veracity one iota.

21-11-2016, 03:07 AM
(20-11-2016 01:15 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  I would consider it unreasonable for you to ask anyone to explain a entire economic, and moral philosophy in comment box on a forum. Rather I pointed you to two intellectuals that could put into better context the arguments I have been making.

Except I didn't ask that. I asked you to explain your statement that Germany could learn a lesson from Capitalism and Utilitarianism. I asked what lesson that would be. You can not answer. All you can do is point to two economists and try to derail the thread to avoid answering.

What I am learning from this is you are just arguing out of stubbornness without regard for whether you can back up your statements.
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
21-11-2016, 09:19 AM
(21-11-2016 03:07 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(20-11-2016 01:15 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  I would consider it unreasonable for you to ask anyone to explain a entire economic, and moral philosophy in comment box on a forum. Rather I pointed you to two intellectuals that could put into better context the arguments I have been making.

Except I didn't ask that. I asked you to explain your statement that Germany could learn a lesson from Capitalism and Utilitarianism. I asked what lesson that would be. You can not answer. All you can do is point to two economists and try to derail the thread to avoid answering.

What I am learning from this is you are just arguing out of stubbornness without regard for whether you can back up your statements.

What you can learn from the principles that America was founded on is individuality is the ultimate minority. Freedom is something that should be applied to people, not groups. That what a person wants to do is none of anyone's business unless it harms someone else or restricts other people's freedoms. That people can be responsible for their actions, and charitable. All of the arguments I have made in the and other threads with you derives from these concepts. If you do not understand that from reading my previous comments you are willfully ignorant, incapable of grasping these concepts without further study, or, as I suspect, dug into your position and unwilling to consider alternatives to government force. You just move the goal posts, ignore the times when I have provided examples of you being factually incorrect, disregard opinions contrary to your own when the truth cannot be explained in binary terms, and initiated ad hominem attacks. You can look down your nose at me in condemnation believing you hold the intellectual and moral high-ground if you wish, I don't desire your favor or approval.

21-11-2016, 10:12 AM
(21-11-2016 09:19 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  What you can learn from the principles that America was founded on is individuality is the ultimate minority. Freedom is something that should be applied to people, not groups. That what a person wants to do is none of anyone's business unless it harms someone else or restricts other people's freedoms. That people can be responsible for their actions, and charitable.

These are my principles, I believe in them strongly and hate to see them erode.

I don't see how you can approve of the likes of Trump if you value the above principles?

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
21-11-2016, 10:57 AM
(21-11-2016 10:12 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(21-11-2016 09:19 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  What you can learn from the principles that America was founded on is individuality is the ultimate minority. Freedom is something that should be applied to people, not groups. That what a person wants to do is none of anyone's business unless it harms someone else or restricts other people's freedoms. That people can be responsible for their actions, and charitable.

These are my principles, I believe in them strongly and hate to see them erode.

I don't see how you can approve of the likes of Trump if you value the above principles?

Dom, you can search through every post I have ever made and you will not see one single statement from me saying or implying I support Trump, like Trump, or anything of the sort. The only thing I have said which could be possibly construed as "support for Trump" is based on other people's perceptions that there is a dichotomy, and I must be Pro-Trump because I was/am Anti-Hillary. This is untrue. I have repeated at least a dozen times that I do not like Trump, I do not support Trump, I did not vote for Trump, and I want nothing to do with the buffoon. I do not know how I can make this more clear. Just because I do not think Trump is Hitler incarnate, and I think Hillary would've been likelier to put me in a foreign land fighting Jihadists away from my family again while depleting our economy does not mean that I don't think he is a peice of crap.

Any future accusations of me being an approver or supporter of Trump is just going to get redirects to here. Drinking Beverage

[+] 4 users Like Dark Light's post
21-11-2016, 09:30 PM
In regard to Muffs original thread title:

I cannot calm my tits or anything else. This is beyond the pale. trump should denounce this people IMMEDIATELY! Yet he hasn't and probably won't.

If he doesn't denounce these people proclaiming "Hail Trump" then he is not fit to be president. He is not my president and never will be.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post