Jesus Christ, calm your tits.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-11-2016, 01:53 AM
RE: Jesus Christ, calm your tits.
(21-11-2016 09:30 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  In regard to Muffs original thread title:

I cannot calm my tits or anything else. This is beyond the pale. trump should denounce this people IMMEDIATELY! Yet he hasn't and probably won't.

If he doesn't denounce these people proclaiming "Hail Trump" then he is not fit to be president. He is not my president and never will be.

You've got it all wrong Dance. This is the progressive's fault. If they didn't accuse them of being racist they wouldn't be doing Nazi salutes, talking about white supremacy and voting Trump.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
22-11-2016, 03:39 AM
Hi,

I'm beginning to see some humour again in all this. The Kos yesterday was saying that Melania won't be living in the Whitehouse and Donald will be running the country from his same desk at the top of Trump towers where he eats his KFCs with a knife and fork. Of course it will be business as usual for him. He has already entertained a bunch of foreign 'dignitaries' at Trump towers, oiling the wheels for the coming deals. LOL Thumbsup

D.

Over here, our PM Theresa May is saying that she will introduce Trump to the Queen as a 'secret weapon' for the Brits. Well they should get on, they're both Germans!
22-11-2016, 03:43 AM
I kinda doubt President Elect Trump would like the 'zeig Heil" thrown in his direction.

Sure - Richard Spencer is a fucking nutcase -- but for all his faults - it's not something Trump's responsible for.

I dunno how Spencer got like that -- I suspect his mother did way too many hallucinogenics when she was pregnant.......

or something...

I suspect the best thing Trump can do - is ignore the weirdo.....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
22-11-2016, 05:24 AM
In a nation distracted by faction, there are, no doubt, always a few...who preserve their judgment untainted by the general contagion...All such people are held in contempt and derision, frequently in detestation, by furious zealots of both parties.

Adam Smith

22-11-2016, 06:18 AM (This post was last modified: 22-11-2016 06:21 AM by GenesisNemesis.)
(21-11-2016 12:48 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(20-11-2016 02:08 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  It's understandable why someone would think allowing people to racially discriminate against others is scummy, and that putting so much effort into arguing for allowing racial discrimination is also scummy.

Believing in God is an understandable position. It could even be argued that it's a better belief. It doesn't effect the efficacy or veracity one iota.

Right. That doesn't mean that people can't still find that particular position to be scummy and there are very good reasons why people wouldn't want anything to do with it. Also I find it funny that you think you're some kind of underdog when you're fighting for racists as though it's some kind of noble cause.
22-11-2016, 07:25 AM
Hi,

I'm regretting posting that I was seeing humour in all this; must have woken up too quick this morning. Confused

Nothing funny. Redact.

D.
22-11-2016, 08:08 AM
(22-11-2016 06:18 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  
(21-11-2016 12:48 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  Believing in God is an understandable position. It could even be argued that it's a better belief. It doesn't effect the efficacy or veracity one iota.

Right. That doesn't mean that people can't still find that particular position to be scummy and there are very good reasons why people wouldn't want anything to do with it. Also I find it funny that you think you're some kind of underdog when you're fighting for racists as though it's some kind of noble cause.

I'm well aware why some people don't like my position. They want to fight bigotry, and they think that their way is the best way to accomplish our common goal. I would also say your description of my position is intentionally biased and even a false characterization for the sole purpose of milignment. I don't "fight", except intellectually, and I certainly don't fight for racists any more than I fight for black-tar heroin addiction when I say I want to end the war on drugs.

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
22-11-2016, 08:09 AM (This post was last modified: 22-11-2016 08:23 AM by GenesisNemesis.)
(22-11-2016 08:08 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(22-11-2016 06:18 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  Right. That doesn't mean that people can't still find that particular position to be scummy and there are very good reasons why people wouldn't want anything to do with it. Also I find it funny that you think you're some kind of underdog when you're fighting for racists as though it's some kind of noble cause.

I'm well aware why some people don't like my position. They want to fight bigotry, and they think that their way is the best way to accomplish our common goal. I would also say your description of my position is intentionally biased and even a false characterization for the sole purpose of milignment. I don't "fight", except intellectually, and I certainly don't fight for racists any more than I fight for black-tar heroin addiction when I say I want to end the war on drugs.

You're saying racists should be able to discriminate against people. I'd call that fighting for racism. And with regards to the war on drugs, you'd be alleviating suffering by ending it. You would not be alleviating suffering by allowing racists to discriminate, you'd increase it.
22-11-2016, 08:23 AM
(22-11-2016 08:09 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  
(22-11-2016 08:08 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  I'm well aware why some people don't like my position. They want to fight bigotry, and they think that their way is the best way to accomplish our common goal. I would also say your description of my position is intentionally biased and even a false characterization for the sole purpose of milignment. I don't "fight", except intellectually, and I certainly don't fight for racists any more than I fight for black-tar heroin addiction when I say I want to end the war on drugs.

You're saying racists should be able to discriminate against people. I'd call that fighting for racism.

I want to end the war on drugs. Does that make me pro-drugs? I want communists to be able to run for president. Does that make me pro-communism? I support suffering people to have access to assisted suicide. Does that make me pro-suicide? Do I fight for drugs, communism, and suicide?

22-11-2016, 08:24 AM
(22-11-2016 08:23 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(22-11-2016 08:09 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  You're saying racists should be able to discriminate against people. I'd call that fighting for racism.

I want to end the war on drugs. Does that make me pro-drugs? I want communists to be able to run for president. Does that make me pro-communism? I support suffering people to have access to assisted suicide. Does that make me pro-suicide? Do I fight for drugs, communism, and suicide?

What war are you ending by allowing racists to discriminate? That's the part that's missing here.