Jesus Christ, calm your tits.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-11-2016, 08:25 AM
RE: Jesus Christ, calm your tits.
(22-11-2016 08:24 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  
(22-11-2016 08:23 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  I want to end the war on drugs. Does that make me pro-drugs? I want communists to be able to run for president. Does that make me pro-communism? I support suffering people to have access to assisted suicide. Does that make me pro-suicide? Do I fight for drugs, communism, and suicide?

What war are you ending by allowing racists to discriminate?

What makes you think that a "war" is needed?

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-11-2016, 08:27 AM (This post was last modified: 22-11-2016 08:33 AM by GenesisNemesis.)
(22-11-2016 08:25 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(22-11-2016 08:24 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  What war are you ending by allowing racists to discriminate?

What makes you think that a "war" is needed?

I'm just wondering, what suffering would be alleviated if racists were allowed to discriminate? What purpose does it serve to allow racists to discriminate, other than to increase suffering?
22-11-2016, 08:48 AM
(22-11-2016 08:27 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  
(22-11-2016 08:25 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  What makes you think that a "war" is needed?

I'm just wondering, what suffering would be alleviated if racists were allowed to discriminate?

Well, there needn't be any for it to be the moral, but I also happen to think legislating how private individuals/privately owned business conduct business with people reduces actual racism (not just actions resulting from racism) through something akin to the Streisand Effect. Let me give you an example from recent history.

I grew up in a tiny town in mountains of East, TN. My area, historically, opposed the Confederacy. Ergo, there were few people who cared for the Rebel Flag. I may have seen 3 people who displayed a rebel flag in my life. It was a non-issue. Then local governments starting banning the flag, and the major retailers began banning it because of it symbolized racism to many people. To many people in the South it was more of a symbol of southern pride, or some such identity non-sense. When it became popular to ban the flag, and people started shouting "Racist!" at people who weren't racist, guess what they did? They didn't burn the rebel flag. The bought it....and displayed it. In numbers I have never seen before in my life. I even saw a young black kid with a rebel flag flying from his truck.

So, if you are a racist, let's say, and someone tells you "You have to do business with blacks the same as whites". Well, fuck. It's worse than you thought. The black people have got their dirty little hands into to Washington and they are trying to tell YOU what to do. No fucking way. Those sons of bitches are blah blah blah.

Racists only dig into their ways even and spout their rhetoric to their impressionable children even more. Not only that, but because you have forced them to do business with people they hate, you have unwittingly helped them stay successful. If I am a black man walking into your racist store with these laws in place I am unwittingly providing a paycheck to someone who thinks I am trash for having the wrong skin color. Had I known you were racist, I'd have taken my business elsewhere. Not only that, I think most white people, even in the most racist pockets of the country, would have done the same exact thing.

So, in my opinion, allowing people to do business as they please is helps fight racism, and your way of doing things helps it die a slower death than it normally would.

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
22-11-2016, 03:14 PM
I'm just going to leave this final thought here....

[Image: 2r3blhv.jpg]

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
22-11-2016, 04:16 PM
Tits in the thread title.

No tits in the thread.

Sigh.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
22-11-2016, 04:18 PM
(22-11-2016 04:16 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Tits in the thread title.

No tits in the thread.

Sigh.

I can see one already.
22-11-2016, 04:20 PM
(22-11-2016 04:18 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  

No tits in the thread.

Sigh.

I can see one already.

No, David Bowie only looks like a woman.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
22-11-2016, 04:33 PM
(22-11-2016 04:20 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(22-11-2016 04:18 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  I can see one already.

No, David Bowie only looks like a woman.

Leave David Bowie alone you big meanie.

Weeping

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

22-11-2016, 04:51 PM
(22-11-2016 04:33 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(22-11-2016 04:20 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  No, David Bowie only looks like a woman.

Leave David Bowie alone you big meanie.

Weeping

Not picking on Bowie (I'm a fan), but I do wonder why none of these memes can ever seem to get the spelling quite right (everythung?).
[+] 1 user Likes Grasshopper's post
22-11-2016, 04:52 PM

No tits in the thread.

Sigh.

I got your back.

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post