Jesus Christ, calm your tits.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-11-2016, 10:25 PM
RE: Jesus Christ, calm your tits.
The Know-Nothings have won.

[Image: slide_7.jpg]

Can you imagine Rudy "Fucktard" Giuliani running the Gestapo?

[Image: trump_fascism.jpg]

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Minimalist's post
12-11-2016, 10:30 PM
Quote:CBS’s Scott Pelley asked Trump on “60 Minutes” whether the candidate was “serious about deporting 12 million illegal immigrants.”

“Well, nobody knows the number. But the answer is ― you just said it, they’re illegal immigrants,” Trump said. “They’re here illegally.”

“We’re rounding ‘em up in a very humane way, in a very nice way,” he added later. “And they’re going to be happy because they want to be legalized. And, by the way, I know it doesn’t sound nice. But not everything is nice.”

A Republican congress and a right wing Supreme Court. Who will stop him?

Quote:“Let me just tell you that Dwight Eisenhower. Good president. ... Moved 1.5 million illegal immigrants out of this country,” Trump said.

And please people, understand how people react to dictators. With fear. When he starts using the FBI like an African warlord would he's not going to get any resistance.
[+] 1 user Likes I'mFred's post
12-11-2016, 10:31 PM
Say every last Planned Parenthood is shut down (many in red states already have been), do you really think they will reopen in 4-6 years? Once those doors close, they are closed. Mike Pence has worked feverishly to defund Planned parenthood, which provides SO MUCH more than abortions.

Say the US leaves the Paris agreement, which very much will happen under trump, how do we reverse the added carbon dioxide that will then be allowed to enter our atmosphere for at least 4 years?

Say they lift bans on fracking in certain areas, or allow mining in Yosemite...those aren't things that will change back in 4, 5, 6, years. That is permanent damage.

I am not refuting that trump supporter's are angry and have a right to express that anger after what they saw as 8 years of attacks on their lifestyle, but I take issue with the fact that we should just calm down and let shit happen. FUCK NO. I will do everything in my power to fight against disgusting 60 year old men telling me WTF I can do with my own body. And I will try and be a voice for the earth we all share so my kids have a fighting chance to not inherit a shit pile. And I will stand up against people who want to discredit my friend's gay marriage. and on and on.....

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: parodia-michal-aniol-flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg]
[+] 9 users Like ShadowProject's post
12-11-2016, 11:06 PM
Quote:do you really think they will reopen in 4-6 years?

Yea, pretty much.
That's my point.

Quote:Say the US leaves the Paris agreement, which very much will happen under trump, how do we reverse the added carbon dioxide that will then be allowed to enter our atmosphere for at least 4 years?

Say they lift bans on fracking in certain areas, or allow mining in Yosemite...those aren't things that will change back in 4, 5, 6, years. That is permanent damage.

When it comes to this sort of thing the argument has always been jobs v environment.
I don't like it, you don't like it but jobs won this time around.
Democracy.

I actually think Trump, or Republicans in general, have a fair point that America lost jobs overseas too quickly without consequences of whole communities dying and millions being out of work. There was no replacement strategy. When you're poor living in a dying city do you give a shit about the enviroment? Hell fucking no.
People need jobs. You can't just destroy an entire city and expect people to sacrifice for the environment and not think about their own future first.

I don't fucking like it. I'm pro-environment. I think it's crazy to destroy the environment for the sake of short term profit. BUT I fully understand those in that position.
And, as I said. Democracy. It's their turn to have a say. That's how democracy works.

[Image: oscar.png]
12-11-2016, 11:15 PM
http://crimethinc.com/texts/r/democracy/
12-11-2016, 11:47 PM
(12-11-2016 10:01 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Well to be fair, Supreme Court lasts longer and guess who gets to appoint them and who confirms them?

Not only that, but they effectively stole the appointment. Never before has one party so refused to do their jobs, that so many appointed seats now lie vacant, including one Supreme Court Justice.

How many months have we been short a justice? Obama was going to pick a centrist, because the Democrats still think that they could comprise with those shit flinging dipshits. Now we're going to get someone worse than 'the devil lives in my cereal' Scalia, and it probably won't be the last one either.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 9 users Like EvolutionKills's post
13-11-2016, 12:16 AM
(12-11-2016 11:47 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(12-11-2016 10:01 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Well to be fair, Supreme Court lasts longer and guess who gets to appoint them and who confirms them?

Not only that, but they effectively stole the appointment. Never before has one party so refused to do their jobs, that so many appointed seats now lie vacant, including one Supreme Court Justice.

How many months have we been short a justice? Obama was going to pick a centrist, because the Democrats still think that they could comprise with those shit flinging dipshits. Now we're going to get someone worse than 'the devil lives in my cereal' Scalia, and it probably won't be the last one either.

But remember the silver lining is that it's a trade for Scalia. If none of the others resign or die, in four years hopefully we'll have a new president or at least senate (that is possible in two years).

Also, there's no senate super-majority now....I know there's a possible way around it, but it's not very easy.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
13-11-2016, 12:34 AM
(13-11-2016 12:16 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(12-11-2016 11:47 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Not only that, but they effectively stole the appointment. Never before has one party so refused to do their jobs, that so many appointed seats now lie vacant, including one Supreme Court Justice.

But remember the silver lining is that it's a trade for Scalia. If none of the others resign or die, in four years hopefully we'll have a new president or at least senate (that is possible in two years).

Also, there's no senate super-majority now....I know there's a possible way around it, but it's not very easy.

I wish Obama had the balls to just appoint someone while Congress is between sessions, then force them to deal with it when they get back. Or that the Democrats would finally be ready and willing to play just as dirty. Because them refusing to appoint anyone for almost a year is complete bullshit.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
13-11-2016, 01:20 AM
(13-11-2016 12:34 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I wish Obama had the balls to just appoint someone while Congress is between sessions, then force them to deal with it when they get back.
WOW! Can a Republican president do the same?
There are two groups of people: 1) kingsmen and 2)freemen

Your wish is a wish of a kingsman.
I am a freeman.
Well, not exactly, I am a freewoman Girl_nails

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
13-11-2016, 01:26 AM
President Obama has a pen and phone. But he had to remember that the next president also has a pen and phone. That is why president Obama's legacy will be in the garbage.
Unfortunately.
I would be very proud of successful first African American president.
I like him as a person. But I don't like the way he was doing business. I also disagree with his policies.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
[+] 2 users Like Alla's post