Jesus Christ, calm your tits.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-11-2016, 01:37 AM
RE: Jesus Christ, calm your tits.
(13-11-2016 01:20 AM)Alla Wrote:  
(13-11-2016 12:34 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I wish Obama had the balls to just appoint someone while Congress is between sessions, then force them to deal with it when they get back.
WOW! Can a Republican president do the same?
There are two groups of people: 1) kingsmen and 2)freemen

Your wish is a wish of a kingsman.
I am a freeman.
Well, not exactly, I am a freewoman Girl_nails

What I am is someone who understands English and doesn't write gibbering drivel. It a trait that, sadly, not everyone can aspire to. You have my condolences.

The President can make the appointment, but it requires the approval of Congress to become official. He has yet to even make the appointment, knowing that the Republicans have done nothing but stonewall every possible appointment he could make (mostly federal judges, but also important positions in other federal agencies). There are a few dozen vacant position, severely hampering the workings of the government, because the Republicans simply refuse to do their fucking job.

So the President could make his appointment while Congress is between sessions, so that when they got back they would have an appointment to vote on. That doesn't guarantee it'll get approved, but it would be a symbolic middle finger to the army of Republicunts who refuse to do their fucking job and govern.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post
13-11-2016, 01:49 AM
(12-11-2016 09:28 PM)ShadowProject Wrote:  Huh. I beg to differ.

WW3 is coming if you are a woman. Or the environment.

It is not the fact that "we lost". No one would be acting this way if Chris Christie won, Ben Carson won, if Jeb Bush won. It was Donald Fucking Trump and Mike Pence.

The two worst possible human beings both in and outside of Politics won. People have the right to be afraid and you should be too OP. Everything ShadowProject said is true.

If you are GAY, BI, Transgender, Love the environment like I do or care about our country NOT going Bankrupt like EVER, SINGLE, LAST, COMPANY, DONALD, TRUMP, HAS, OWNED....excluding his college which was a INTENTIONAL SCAM....than you would be afraid OP.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
[+] 4 users Like Shadow Fox's post
13-11-2016, 01:59 AM
(13-11-2016 01:37 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(13-11-2016 01:20 AM)Alla Wrote:  WOW! Can a Republican president do the same?
There are two groups of people: 1) kingsmen and 2)freemen

Your wish is a wish of a kingsman.
I am a freeman.
Well, not exactly, I am a freewoman Girl_nails

What I am is someone who understands English and doesn't write gibbering drivel. It a trait that, sadly, not everyone can aspire to. You have my condolences.

The President can make the appointment, but it requires the approval of Congress to become official. He has yet to even make the appointment, knowing that the Republicans have done nothing but stonewall every possible appointment he could make (mostly federal judges, but also important positions in other federal agencies). There are a few dozen vacant position, severely hampering the workings of the government, because the Republicans simply refuse to do their fucking job.

So the President could make his appointment while Congress is between sessions, so that when they got back they would have an appointment to vote on. That doesn't guarantee it'll get approved, but it would be a symbolic middle finger to the army of Republicunts who refuse to do their fucking job and govern.
Now Dems will be this stonewall.
BTW, looks like Americans don't mind Republicans to be stonewall. They won BIGLY, and BIGLY and even more BIGLY.
Sorry for my imperfect English.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
13-11-2016, 02:14 AM (This post was last modified: 13-11-2016 06:26 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(13-11-2016 01:59 AM)Alla Wrote:  Now Dems will be this stonewall.
BTW, looks like Americans don't mind Republicans to be stonewall. They won BIGLY, and BIGLY and even more BIGLY.
Sorry for my imperfect English.

Americans do mind. But they are, on the whole, terribly ignorant. The Republicans grind the whole machinery of governance to a screeching halt, then turn around and blame the lack of a working government on Obama and the Democrats. When the Republicans do claim they want to compromise, if only the Democrats would, they never tell the media that their idea of 'compromise' is 'complete capitulation with all Republican demands'. Which for the record, is not anything close to what anyone would define as a 'compromise', but nobody holds them accountable for that. Reaching across the aisle to compromise at this point requires reaching through the center of the fucking Earth, because the Republicans are so radically far away from anything that could be considered reasonable. But the Republicans are really good at telling a lie often enough so that it becomes truth, and so people get pissed at Obama and the Democrats because of the problems caused by the obstruction the Republicans themselves caused. Now with Trump in office and with both houses of Congress under their control, they no longer have a convenient scapegoat. They have the keys to the kingdom, but they also don't have anyone to blame when they inevitably fuck things up. Lets see how well their spin machine can work without a Democrat in the oval office.

[+] 8 users Like EvolutionKills's post
13-11-2016, 02:46 AM
Hey earmuffs. Usually I agree with you, but on this issue I cannot. While what you said in the OP is largely true, there is a bigger picture at work here.

There has been a long term plan in operation for over 50 years by the far xian right to make the US a theocracy. There is now an evangelist VP.

This VP is standing behind a man who appears to be a demagogue in the making. Indeed, I fear he is evil and if let loose can become highly dangerous for the world at large. The effect on economies such as ours will be keenly felt.

That is the least of my concerns. Pushing hatred and racism with patriotism masked as an agenda reminds me too much of this famous quote.

[Image: hermann-goering.jpg]

And this really puts America in mind.

“Fascism should more appropriately be called Corporatism because it is a merger of state and corporate power”
Benito Mussolini

With how this campaign was run, on fear, aggression and indecency I was reminded of Orwell.

“If you had asked me why I had joined the militia I should have answered: 'To fight against Fascism,' and if you had asked me what I was fighting for, I should have answered: 'Common decency.”
George Orwell, Homage to Catalonia

That along with the evangelists, one cannot help but consider this.

"We have torn up Marxist materialism and we have disorientated Masonry. We have thwarted the Satanic machinations of the clandestine Masonic superstate. Despite its control of the world’s press and numerous international politicians. Spain’s struggle is a Crusade; as soldiers of God we carry with us the evangelism of the world!"
Franco

Too often in history a republic os some sort has been brought down. There are many ways in which this has occurred. General dumbing down of the population. Evoking patriotism. That most wretched and stupid of ills when not under attack. Talk of being attacked when not attacked and blaming another for it.

Trump is capable of being a modern Commodus. Liar, cheat, crooked, uninterested in the actual workings of politics and diplomacy. Too arrogant to learn.

He strikes me as dangerous mate. And he has the codes.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 14 users Like Banjo's post
14-11-2016, 01:05 AM
I'm just saying, but 'calm your tits' is an excellent Google image search term.

[Image: LQrFsdR.jpg]

[Image: dhjCwTv.gif]

[Image: w0zBbjb.jpg]

[Image: calm-your-tits.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_ndo4d3CckT1ta9suso3_r1_500.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]

[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post
14-11-2016, 06:37 AM
Well that's it then...

Muffs is now the calm and collected one.....

IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD, I TELL YA!!!!!

Tongue

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
14-11-2016, 06:40 AM
(14-11-2016 06:37 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Well that's it then...

Muffs is now the calm and collected one.....

IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD, I TELL YA!!!!!

Tongue

I digress.

Calm tits are not fun tits.

[Image: jeeni-pair-of-great-tits.jpg]

Carry on.

[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
14-11-2016, 06:46 AM
(12-11-2016 10:02 PM)ImFred Wrote:  
Quote:And the environment will be fine. Consumerism is heading that way. It's inevitable that clean energies will take over as it becomes more profitable.

Simply no. Without world cooperation to prevent it it's inevitable that every last iota of fossil fuel will be burnt. Even our best attempts would be unlikely to thwart this.

This.

Clean energies will take over? Clean energies can't even make up the shortfall in the current demand, yet alone future demand.

You can destroy an environment in many orders of magnitude less time than it takes for it to recover again.
[+] 4 users Like Mathilda's post
14-11-2016, 07:04 AM
(12-11-2016 10:01 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(12-11-2016 09:34 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Like what? abortion?
People survived when abortion was illegal, they'll continue to survive for the next four-eight years. It just means it'll be legalised at a later date. Doesn't mean the world's ending.

Remember, while I'm pro-abortion along with almost everyone here, the US is a large country made up of over 300million people and 50% voted Republican. This is what I'm saying. It's a democracy. Even the conservatives have a right to have their say.

What you feel now is what they felt for the last 8 years.

And the environment will be fine. Consumerism is heading that way. It's inevitable that clean energies will take over as it becomes more profitable.

I agree with you overall.

Well to be fair, Supreme Court lasts longer and guess who gets to appoint them and who confirms them?

That could be his legacy and I'll admit that's bothersome. Most everything else can be undone by a new administration.

Already have one open seat, two other justices in their eighties, and a couple more who have mentioned retiring.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post