Jesus Christ, calm your tits.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-11-2016, 08:56 AM (This post was last modified: 17-11-2016 10:25 AM by Dark Light.)
RE: Jesus Christ, calm your tits.
(17-11-2016 08:39 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(16-11-2016 08:37 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  I told people, and look, I don't need the credit, but I did say it before everyone else, and they tell me, "Your English is the best English." And it's incredible, and great, and it is so great that they come to me and tell me that it is great. They say "You're English is incredible", and I said it years ago, but it isn't that important, although it is something I am VERY proud of. It's a beautiful thing, how incredible my English is. You know it, I know it, everyone knows how great it is. And some people, I won't name names, but they they don't like to talk about how great my English is, and they are soooo dishonest, and it's a shame. It really is. I mean, it's obvious, and look folks, they don't even try to hide it. They know how great it is, but that won't report on it, but they know. My English is beautiful. Thank you!

You make much more sense after I watched this.

"Instead of saying "cliff" we say "clit". Blink

Smart mountain women scare Girly.

Them girls (notice I didn't say "Those girls") know how to speak proper Hillbilly, alright. Does me right proud.

But! - I hate to be the bearer of bad news, you dirty old fuck, it's "clift" not "clit"! Laughat You generally only hear that from the generation preceding mine (Older Gen-Xers, and older) using that pronunciation, but there are still young'uns that use it. Particularly poorer ones.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
17-11-2016, 09:04 AM
Trust in Girly to post the disturbing videos. Tongue

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
17-11-2016, 02:51 PM
The Trump Presidency will be four terrible years. There's no fucking reason to believe otherwise unless you're a conservicunt. The majority of this nation didn't vote for the stupid fucker, so we're not going to sit down and be quiet while he tramples on the rights of individuals. Anyone who thinks we should can go fuck themselves with a rusty razor blade.
[+] 1 user Likes Ash's post
17-11-2016, 03:13 PM
(17-11-2016 02:51 PM)Ash Wrote:  The Trump Presidency will be four terrible years. There's no fucking reason to believe otherwise unless you're a conservicunt. The majority of this nation didn't vote for the stupid fucker, so we're not going to sit down and be quiet while he tramples on the rights of individuals. Anyone who thinks we should can go fuck themselves with a rusty razor blade.

Glad to see you are taking this well.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored- Aldous Huxley
[+] 1 user Likes devilsadvoc8's post
17-11-2016, 04:08 PM
(13-11-2016 01:26 AM)Alla Wrote:  President Obama has a pen and phone. But he had to remember that the next president also has a pen and phone. That is why president Obama's legacy will be in the garbage.
Unfortunately.
I would be very proud of successful first African American president.
I like him as a person. But I don't like the way he was doing business. I also disagree with his policies.

Right on, Alla. I disagree with his policies also. I don't feel that deserves a label, but some people think that makes me an uncle tom. Oh well.
17-11-2016, 05:27 PM
(16-11-2016 05:56 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(16-11-2016 05:00 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  Yes, and all three branches are now (or soon will be) controlled by the Republican party. What checks and balances? They have been given a license to do whatever they want. And a lot of what they want to do is pretty scary to those of us who haven't swallowed the Kool-Aid.

That license is up for renewal in 2 years. If the Republicans lose their narrow majority in the Senate, then the Supreme Court is safe from extremists.

Get out and vote in 2 years. Thumbsup

^^^This^^^

-- and -- talk to those around you, and get them to vote as well.
18-11-2016, 01:09 AM
(17-11-2016 02:51 PM)Ash Wrote:  The Trump Presidency will be four terrible years. There's no fucking reason to believe otherwise unless you're a conservicunt. The majority of this nation didn't vote for the stupid fucker, so we're not going to sit down and be quiet while he tramples on the rights of individuals. Anyone who thinks we should can go fuck themselves with a rusty razor blade.

My rebuttal to this, line by line:

Quote:The Trump Presidency will be four terrible years. There's no fucking reason to believe otherwise unless you're a conservicunt.

Maybe it will be terrible, maybe it won't, but may I remind you that millions of Obama Supporters voted for Trump. Are they also "conservicunts"? What about the millions for voters who are Registered Republicans, or others that are Republican-leaning that refused to vote for Trump in favor of Clinton, Johnson, Stein, or others? What are they? What about those that hated Trump openly, but hated Hillary more and voted for Trump? Are they "conservicunts"? Just trying to figure out the rules, and what my proper title should be.

Quote:The majority of this nation didn't vote for the stupid fucker

So? Popular vote is not how we decide the winners of presidential elections. We never have. That doesn't make it any less legitimate. If you want to advocate for Popular Vote, do so, but there is nothing you can do about the past election without a civil war in response to a fair election. The rules by which the election are run was decided ahead of time. Besides, Popular Vote is not a great idea either. I could get behind an Alternative Voting/Run-Off Voting system though.[/quote]

Quote: We're not going to sit down and be quiet while he tramples on the rights of individuals.

As soon as rights are being trampled, I'll get out of my house and go protest with you, but that has not happened, nor has it been advocated for to the best of my knowledge.

Quote:Anyone who thinks we should can go fuck themselves with a rusty razor blade.

Aha! You got me! I hadn't thought of this line of reasoning before! You've convinced me, I was wrong. Let's go block traffic together! Censored Not my president! Censored Not my president! Censored

Rolleyes

18-11-2016, 01:35 AM
(18-11-2016 01:09 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(17-11-2016 02:51 PM)Ash Wrote:  We're not going to sit down and be quiet while he tramples on the rights of individuals.

As soon as rights are being trampled, I'll get out of my house and go protest with you, but that has not happened, nor has it been advocated for to the best of my knowledge.

That has not happened yet because he is not yet president. But he's already making plans for it.

A registration system for immigrants from Muslim countries that can be deported as soon as they are charged rather than wait for a conviction. That's a system that will be terribly abused.

Of course they're not going to advocate "Hey, we need to remove the rights of individuals". Every mechanism will be proposed in the most reasonable way possible to increase the chances of it being accepted.

Donald Trump team 'discussing plans for Muslim registration system'

Quote:Mr Kobach reportedly said in the interview that he believed that illegal immigrants in some cases should be deported before a conviction if they have been charged with a violent crime, echoing Mr Trump’s recent pledge to remove immigrants with criminal records who are in the country illegally.

(18-11-2016 01:09 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  Rolleyes

Oh the rolling eyes emoticon. Oh no, how can I respond to condescension? Our case is doomed.
18-11-2016, 01:42 AM
(18-11-2016 01:35 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(18-11-2016 01:09 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  As soon as rights are being trampled, I'll get out of my house and go protest with you, but that has not happened, nor has it been advocated for to the best of my knowledge.

That has not happened yet because he is not yet president. But he's already making plans for it.

A registration system for immigrants from Muslim countries that can be deported as soon as they are charged rather than wait for an eviction. That's a system that will be terribly abused.

Of course they're not going to advocate "Hey, we need to remove the rights of individuals". Every mechanism will be proposed in the most reasonable way possible to increase the chances of it being accepted.

Donald Trump team 'discussing plans for Muslim registration system'

Quote:Mr Kobach reportedly said in the interview that he believed that illegal immigrants in some cases should be deported before a conviction if they have been charged with a violent crime, echoing Mr Trump’s recent pledge to remove immigrants with criminal records who are in the country illegally.

(18-11-2016 01:09 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  Rolleyes

Oh the rolling eyes emoticon. Oh no, how can I respond to condescension? Our case is doomed.

No thoughts on the rest of my post?

I'll dismissively roll my eyes at divisive, angry, hate-filled, and simplistic views of a dystopian America where the rule of law is ignored or destroyed all day long because it is non-sense. I don't believe the hype. If you feel that is condescending, I'm not that bothered.

18-11-2016, 01:54 AM
(18-11-2016 01:42 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  I'll dismissively roll my eyes at divisive, angry, hate-filled, and simplistic views of a dystopian America where the rule of law is ignored or destroyed all day long because it is non-sense. I don't believe the hype. If you feel that is condescending, I'm not that bothered.

You're so sure that it is nonsense yet cannot explain why. It is based on your own personal experience. Yet you're still young so your personal experience isn't actually extensive. In fact no one's is. This is why lessons drop out of living memory and history repeats. This is why we have economic cycles of 40 - 60 years. This is why history is a better teacher than personal experience. Oh it hasn't happened in the last ten years so it can't happen. "It's different this time" is used during every economic bubble just before a crash.

The people who are responsible for the hype aren't saying what's going to happen, they are saying what could happen based on what has already happened.

Is it really that difficult to understand for you?

You say that you will be out there protesting with the rest of us if rights are trampled on. I say that you won't because you will still be in denial. Each little step will be presented as being reasonable and you'll believe it. I am making this prediction based on what I have already seen from you.