Jesus Christ was an Alien

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-11-2013, 08:36 AM
RE: Jesus Christ was an Alien
(18-11-2013 12:56 AM)sporehux Wrote:  If I ever get deserted on an island Ill claim to be "John Frum"

Laughat Who will you be trying to convince ?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
18-11-2013, 09:46 AM
That was a test, you passed Smile

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
18-11-2013, 09:52 AM (This post was last modified: 18-11-2013 11:10 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(17-11-2013 04:24 PM)The_Thinking_Theist Wrote:  I think that, given the evidence, Jesus could have been an alien on Earth.

Any technology advanced enough could be considered supernatural or magical like Jesus' miracles.

Virgin birth == in utero fertilization.

The Transfiguration could have been hologram devices, or even an advanced metaphysical way to speak with the dead!

Every miracle could've been an advanced technology.

Praying to God was using his communication device. It all makes sense, kind of.

Motives for coming?
He could have been sent by a benevolent alien race to spread kindness among man, and we went and were human and killed him.

He could've been the result of a dying race with one last spurt of sperm to continue their legacy, and the legacy continued in Mary with Gabriel being the captain of the spacecraft.

Lastly, he could have been a selfish alien that was stuck here and is being worshiped like a cargo cult.

Of course theirs no EVIDENCE, but all possible.

Your thoughts on my ponderings?

Apparently you don't get what "evidence" is.
Were all the other miracles of all the other miracle workers "evidence" they were also aliens ?
There is no evidence Jebus was fertilized "in utero". No human has ever been conceived in that way. The virgin birth was written in to the gospels, as it was a common "meme" of many of the dying and rising gods of that era. In fact this case may have been a mis-translation.
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...rgin+birth
The transfiguration was also a common meme, which many other gods and messiahs were said to have experienced. Why is that one special ?
THERE, (not "theirs") is no evidence. You contradicted yourself. See sentence 1 and your penultimate sentence. I see you are not really a theist.
Actually, I know, I know, ok this is what happened, ... a dragon flew down, at Pentecost and the vampire zombies were dropped off, and, and and, oh wait, I know,
then all the zombies who rose with Jebus were pre-raptured and the dragon-monkey robots took them away to the Planet Zorgon V, where they are all happily living today, with Captain Kirk, as their leader.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist
The noblest of the dogs is the hot dog. It feeds the hand that bites it.
20-11-2013, 03:34 PM
(17-11-2013 04:24 PM)The_Thinking_Theist Wrote:  I think that, given the evidence, Jesus could have been an alien on Earth.

Any technology advanced enough could be considered supernatural or magical like Jesus' miracles.

The Transfiguration could have been hologram devices, or even an advanced metaphysical way to speak with the dead!

Motives for coming?
He could have been sent by a benevolent alien race to spread kindness among man, and we went and were human and killed him.

He could've been the result of a dying race with one last spurt of sperm to continue their legacy, and the legacy continued in Mary with Gabriel being the captain of the spacecraft.

Lastly, he could have been a selfish alien that was stuck here and is being worshiped like a cargo cult.

Don't forget the star that followed him around the night he was supposedly born. That could have been the mothership.

Drinking Beverage

How can anyone become an atheist when we were all born with no religious beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were ...
BORN THIS WAY
[+] 1 user Likes Free's post
20-11-2013, 05:47 PM
(18-11-2013 09:52 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  

Motives for coming?

Apparently you don't get what "evidence" is.
Were all the other miracles of all the other miracle workers "evidence" they were also aliens ?
There is no evidence Jebus was fertilized "in utero". No human has ever been conceived in that way. The virgin birth was written in to the gospels, as it was a common "meme" of many of the dying and rising gods of that era. In fact this case may have been a mis-translation.
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...rgin+birth
The transfiguration was also a common meme, which many other gods and messiahs were said to have experienced. Why is that one special ?
THERE, (not "theirs") is no evidence. You contradicted yourself. See sentence 1 and your penultimate sentence. I see you are not really a theist.
Actually, I know, I know, ok this is what happened, ... a dragon flew down, at Pentecost and the vampire zombies were dropped off, and, and and, oh wait, I know,
then all the zombies who rose with Jebus were pre-raptured and the dragon-monkey robots took them away to the Planet Zorgon V, where they are all happily living today, with Captain Kirk, as their leader.

Looks someone's panties are in a bunch today...

I do believe 'archetype' is a more accurate term then 'meme'.

Then you just ridiculed my post. Why do I even bother posting here?
20-11-2013, 07:09 PM
Wouldn't an Archetype by definition just be a polished meme. Cant get the image of Balls in bunched panties out of my head. Thanks alot TTT.

20-11-2013, 07:21 PM
Jesus an alien?

[Image: yesitis2.gif?1311943181]

If we're all made of the same atoms and energy the rest of the universe is comprised of, then we too are parts of the universe. This leads us to the entertainment which is debate. The best part is where the universe, having come into consciousness, cannot agree on how it came to be in the first place. Laughat
20-11-2013, 07:49 PM
Ken Ham should hire that guy

[+] 1 user Likes sporehux's post
20-11-2013, 07:49 PM
Jesus as a space alien is something that I've brought up to people that I know for years!

I've also been known to argue that many "miracles" in the Bible could have been caused by alien intervention...the "heavenly host" seen after Jesus' birth...the parting of the red sea, for example, could have been some kind of tractor beam or something? Big Grin

I can't say that I necessarily believe it, but it's fun to think about, and posing those theories to Christians seems to drive them nuts, in my experience, which can also be fun.

AJ
20-11-2013, 09:45 PM
Jesus couldn't have been an alien, if he were then we'd have all kinds of alien technology. If they really were benevolent, they wouldn't have just left a demigod then left the planet, they'd of developed us. Nothing you say here is connecting with me.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Question [Nevermind] Evidence for Jesus being combination of multiple gods? whitemoongurl 2 149 02-03-2014 12:05 AM
Last Post: toadaly
  ANTI-CHRIST, ILLUMINANTS TAKING OVER GuiltyAngel 23 1,567 11-04-2013 06:50 PM
Last Post: Revenant77x
  Are UFO Alien Faces an Inborn Facial Recognition Template? Quidsane 11 1,142 26-08-2012 03:23 PM
Last Post: Atheist Jesus
  Christ Myth Challenge ibanezerscrooge 8 1,023 30-06-2012 09:50 PM
Last Post: RealityIsAnOpinion
  Do you think there are advanced alien races out there similar to ours? Curlzer 51 3,347 15-05-2012 04:37 AM
Last Post: earmuffs
  And then there's the birthers - Weeping Jesus Nailed to a 2 x 4! Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver 5 689 05-04-2012 07:36 AM
Last Post: FSM_scot
  Buddy Christ lucradis 30 2,891 08-12-2011 06:01 PM
Last Post: Spectre