Jesus Christ was an Alien

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-11-2013, 09:55 PM
RE: Jesus Christ was an Alien
(20-11-2013 09:45 PM)C²L Wrote:  Jesus couldn't have been an alien, if he were then we'd have all kinds of alien technology. If they really were benevolent, they wouldn't have just left a demigod then left the planet, they'd of developed us. Nothing you say here is connecting with me.

Well, this is the skepticism, pseudoscience and conspiracy theory section Wink

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-11-2013, 10:00 PM
(20-11-2013 09:45 PM)C²L Wrote:  Jesus couldn't have been an alien, if he were then we'd have all kinds of alien technology. If they really were benevolent, they wouldn't have just left a demigod then left the planet, they'd of developed us. Nothing you say here is connecting with me.
Their just playing around
We get boredTongue

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
[+] 1 user Likes grizzlysnake's post
20-11-2013, 10:19 PM

Haven't you seen Prometheus, they were cnts that created us, just like god, seems conclusive.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
[+] 1 user Likes sporehux's post
20-11-2013, 11:12 PM
(20-11-2013 07:49 PM)AJRyan6of7 Wrote:  Jesus as a space alien is something that I've brought up to people that I know for years!

I've also been known to argue that many "miracles" in the Bible could have been caused by alien intervention...the "heavenly host" seen after Jesus' birth...the parting of the red sea, for example, could have been some kind of tractor beam or something? Big Grin

I can't say that I necessarily believe it, but it's fun to think about, and posing those theories to Christians seems to drive them nuts, in my experience, which can also be fun.

AJ

Um, the Red Sea thing - that was Moses. Just sayin'.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
20-11-2013, 11:15 PM
Now you guys are sounding like the ancient aliens crewTongue
Can I jump in too?Big Grin

21-11-2013, 02:26 AM
(20-11-2013 11:12 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(20-11-2013 07:49 PM)AJRyan6of7 Wrote:  Jesus as a space alien is something that I've brought up to people that I know for years!

I've also been known to argue that many "miracles" in the Bible could have been caused by alien intervention...the "heavenly host" seen after Jesus' birth...the parting of the red sea, for example, could have been some kind of tractor beam or something? Big Grin

I can't say that I necessarily believe it, but it's fun to think about, and posing those theories to Christians seems to drive them nuts, in my experience, which can also be fun.

AJ

Um, the Red Sea thing - that was Moses. Just sayin'.

Um, yep, I do know that. I wasn't implying in my post that the Red Sea parting was Jesus, but that other Bible "miracles" could also be interpreted as alien interaction. Sorry if I wasn't clear.

AJ
21-11-2013, 10:31 AM
nuh uh, the parting of the red sea was due to giant sheets of plexi plexiglass on either side and then they used a huge vacuum to suck up the water in between and once the hebrews made it across safely the aliens drew back the glass and it began to flood again taking out the pharos men.

21-11-2013, 02:41 PM
(20-11-2013 09:55 PM)Logisch Wrote:  

Well, this is the skepticism, pseudoscience and conspiracy theory section Wink

Hahaha, labels plz.
21-11-2013, 02:53 PM
Yea, he was an alien. It's in the gospel of Judas.

Jesus was an avatar of Seth (3rd kid of Adam & Eve) and he was to return to the immortal realm of Barbelo.

What? Drinking Beverage

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 4 users Like kim's post
25-11-2013, 06:28 PM (This post was last modified: 25-11-2013 06:31 PM by Lawls.)
Maybe those Egyptian sun-halo things that you always see Jesus and the apostles with in paintings(sometimes Vishnu and Muhammad are depicted to have these too), were their environment helmetsShocking.
Also let's not forget, he ascended like in a TRACTOR BEAM! haha.This just proves that the Bible is so primitive and insane that you can make it fit any theory.