Jesus: Did People Needed Something More Human or More Humane...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-05-2016, 06:01 PM
RE: Jesus: Did People Needed Something More Human or More Humane...
(21-05-2016 05:30 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(21-05-2016 05:17 PM)Alla Wrote:  No, they didn't.
There are no authors of the book among them.
You should know this.

You're trying to tell us the Jews did not write the OT ?
You're even MORE delusional and profoundly ignorant and uneducated than any one could have imagined.
the last author of the book lived about 2,500 years ago. Do we have his interpretation of his own book? I don't think so.
So, those who interpret the book for 2,500 years did not write the book.

they don't agree with Mormons. So what? Smile

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-05-2016, 06:05 PM
(21-05-2016 05:30 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  You're even MORE delusional and profoundly ignorant and uneducated than any one could have imagined.

thanks Smile

21-05-2016, 06:24 PM
(21-05-2016 06:01 PM)Alla Wrote:  the last author of the book lived about 2,500 years ago. Do we have his interpretation of his own book? I don't think so.

I realize that a logical conversation is not something you are familiar with, but .... the QUESTION was about "who write it". You question is irrelevant to that point. Have you ever thought about going to school, and lean how to think logically ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
21-05-2016, 06:35 PM
(21-05-2016 06:24 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(21-05-2016 06:01 PM)Alla Wrote:  the last author of the book lived about 2,500 years ago. Do we have his interpretation of his own book? I don't think so.

I realize that a logical conversation is not something you are familiar with, but .... the QUESTION was about "who write it". You question is irrelevant to that point. Have you ever thought about going to school, and lean how to think logically ?

Good, I am glad you finally understand that those(the Jews) who interpret the book for 2,500 years did NOT write it. Thumbsup

21-05-2016, 06:48 PM
(19-05-2016 08:07 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  Driving into Tulsa today I noticed yet another Jesus bumper sticker. Common as dirt here in Oklahoma. It got me to thinking, why did they make up Jesus? Was god not enough, they needed something else to worship? Or maybe god was too abstract an idea so they wanted something more human to relate to or maybe just something more humane?

Why do you think Jesus was invented?

My opinion, and I know others disagree, is that Jesus was an itinerant teacher, spreading his philosophy and after he died they made up the other shit about rising from the dead and becoming God hisownself. There are verses where He said he was not God, only later did Paul etc... decide Jesus was God. If one could decide to believe to follow the teachings of Jesus without believing He was God I would, or better yet i declare that I do. I can believe that Jesus was a cool teacher without thinking He was God.
21-05-2016, 06:53 PM (This post was last modified: 21-05-2016 07:44 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(21-05-2016 06:35 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(21-05-2016 06:24 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I realize that a logical conversation is not something you are familiar with, but .... the QUESTION was about "who write it". You question is irrelevant to that point. Have you ever thought about going to school, and lean how to think logically ?

Good, I am glad you finally understand that those(the Jews) who interpret the book for 2,500 years did NOT write it. Thumbsup

That's not what I said, you ignorant fuckwad. Are you drunk or on drugs ? Are you officially an inmate ?
Oh. A Poe. That's what they said.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
21-05-2016, 07:45 PM
(21-05-2016 01:32 PM)Alla Wrote:  quote from the above link:

"We can find Jesus Christ in the Old Testament by substituting Jehovah for LORD whenever it appears. Then something wonderful happens. Jehovah, who is Jesus Christ, appears from beginning to end of this great book as the God of the Old Testament.

Oh, for fuck sake, you are just repeating what you've been asked to justify. Facepalm

Nowhere in the Old Testament does it say any such thing.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-05-2016, 07:50 PM
(19-05-2016 10:10 PM)Vosur Wrote:  The fundamental concept of the monotheistic God is so basic that I'm not surprised it was such primitive people who invented him. It goes something like this:

A human has some knowledge, God has all the knowledge (omniscient)
A human has some power, God has all the power (omnipotent)
A human loves some people, God loves everyone (omnibenevolent)
A human occupies some space, God occupies all space (omnipresent)

And so on and so forth. God is basically a human with all his positive and neutral qualities increased to infinity. Laugh out load

Like the hymn: "My Father is Omnivorous."
21-05-2016, 08:19 PM
(21-05-2016 06:53 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(21-05-2016 06:35 PM)Alla Wrote:  Good, I am glad you finally understand that those(the Jews) who interpret the book for 2,500 years did NOT write it. Thumbsup

That's not what I said, you ignorant fuckwad. Are you drunk or on drugs ? Are you officially an inmate ?
Oh. A Poe. That's what they said.

Bucky... And Angele, and Julep and Chas and everyone who has been saying it all along: You're all right.

I live in this cupcake generation where I pick daisies, chase rainbows and take people at face value. I operate on trust and extend people the benefit of the doubt.

I see it now for what it is. It's so obvious to me, I don't understand how I missed it before. A Poe, is a Poe. Angry
[+] 3 users Like Aliza's post
21-05-2016, 08:43 PM
(21-05-2016 08:19 PM)Aliza Wrote:  I see it now for what it is. It's so obvious to me, I don't understand how I missed it before. A Poe, is a Poe. Angry
really?