Jesus Freak friend confronted me over facebook likes

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-12-2013, 11:34 AM
RE: Jesus Freak friend confronted me over facebook likes
(21-12-2013 09:36 PM)djkamilo Wrote:  So all the Duck Dynasty support Phil pictures were quickly changed by him and another Ray Comfort follower. I wonder if my likes and posts had anything to do with it.

Not concerning religion because I live in the north east of the UK. We seem to have a really easy ride on that front compared to northern Americans but I've done and said things or lived a certain way only to do a U turn later in life. ... Different situation same problem. So what if you were an outspoken Christian before. You were sincere then and if you choose to be outspoken now about your lack of belief, surely you'd be being sincere now mate? If and when you do go public, anyone who reacts badly to it has the problem not you my friend! I would also question the value of their friendship in the first place. ... Good luck! Smile

A man blames his bad childhood on leprechauns. He claims they don't exist, but yet still says without a doubt that they stole all his money and then killed his parents. That's why he became Leprechaun-Man

Im_Ryan forum member
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Monster_Riffs's post