15-05-2014, 07:08 PM
RE: Jesus Game
reported as spam
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-05-2014, 07:16 PM
(15-05-2014 07:08 PM)pablo628 Wrote:  reported as spam

I've received the report and passed the decision onto the Admins. This one falls into a bit of a grey area so it's better for them to make the judgement call than me.

To any other Mods reading this please don't take any action unless you've heard from KC or aurora.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
16-05-2014, 05:33 AM
(15-05-2014 07:16 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  

I've received the report and passed the decision onto the Admins. This one falls into a bit of a grey area so it's better for them to make the judgement call than me.

To any other Mods reading this please don't take any action unless you've heard from KC or aurora.

Are you retarded or just stupid?

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
16-05-2014, 06:24 AM
(15-05-2014 07:16 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  

Thanks Hughsie but just checking... what should we do about the Incident Report from Muffsy calling you a fat, toss-breath, loser?

Shall we tell him to shut the fuck up because you are simply following the rules about No Links In A First Post? And that it's a blanket policy designed to be consistent/fair to all and not a subjective judgement call on whether we, as mods, personally like the content.

Or shall we just tell him to shut the fuck up cos ... well... it's earmuffs?

Angel

[+] 4 users Like DLJ's post
16-05-2014, 07:13 AM
Well that escalated pretty fucking quickly. Blink

The fuck is with this place?

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Misanthropik's post
16-05-2014, 07:17 AM
(16-05-2014 07:13 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  Well that escalated pretty fucking quickly. Blink

The fuck is with this place?

What we have here is a volatile situation...meaning that there are two or more TTA members discussing ANYTHING. Laugh out load

PS The concept is pretty damn funny though

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
16-05-2014, 07:21 AM
(16-05-2014 06:24 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(15-05-2014 07:16 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  I've received the report and passed the decision onto the Admins. This one falls into a bit of a grey area so it's better for them to make the judgement call than me.

Thanks Hughsie but just checking... what should we do about the Incident Report from Muffsy calling you a fat, toss-breath, loser?

Shall we tell him to shut the fuck up because you are simply following the rules about No Links In A First Post? And that it's a blanket policy designed to be consistent/fair to all and not a subjective judgement call on whether we, as mods, personally like the content.

Angel

You mistake me.
It's not stupid moderating because something was done, it was stupid moderation because this is such an obvious case of rule breach and not enough was done.
Obvious advertising is obvious.
This is why Tomothy was such a shit admin. Dodgy

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
16-05-2014, 08:14 AM
I checked out the link and no viruses! (Or at least I hope.)
Looks pretty good and it isn't any "bad stuff" or whatnot.
But it still was a rule breach.

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
16-05-2014, 08:33 AM
(16-05-2014 07:21 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(16-05-2014 06:24 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Thanks Hughsie but just checking... what should we do about the Incident Report from Muffsy calling you a fat, toss-breath, loser?

Angel

You mistake me.
It's not stupid moderating because something was done, it was stupid moderation because this is such an obvious case of rule breach and not enough was done.
Obvious advertising is obvious.
This is why Tomothy was such a shit admin. Dodgy

Non, non, monsieur.

You mistaketh me.

Read again.

I know my bitch-slaps can be a little too subtle sometimes for the hard-of-thinking.

Angel