Jesus' Head Stolen

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-10-2016, 10:17 PM
RE: Jesus' Head Stolen
If Jesus had been decapitated instead of crucified, would his post resurrection self have just been a head hopping around or a headless body?

'Murican Canadian
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-10-2016, 10:18 PM (This post was last modified: 19-10-2016 10:23 PM by Chas.)
(19-10-2016 10:17 PM)yakherder Wrote:  If Jesus had been decapitated instead of crucified, would his post resurrection self have just been a head hopping around or a headless body?

The headsman's axe.

Or sword. Consider

[Image: Espadon-Morges.jpg]

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
20-10-2016, 12:35 AM
(19-10-2016 05:41 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  Northern Ontario Jesus statue gets shocking replacement head

[Image: jesus-statue-head.JPG]

The vandalism is sad but the story is hilarious and that cheap replacement head looks like something out of HP Lovecraft.

[Image: a801dd23e7b72deebeaa7bfcbfbaf03cfb855ab7...59f0_1.jpg]

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
20-10-2016, 04:09 AM
Still laughing!

As well... some young bloke turned up at a church in suburban Melbourne, Australia, and told the priest that he was Jesus Christ, and was "reclaiming" his head:

[Image: 3a7528691cc21c8c89f45f234e999979?width=650]

The theft of the statue’s head has had a "severe" effect on the church community, [its priest] Fr Casey said. "Certainly for the Italian parishioners it was quite a shock," he said.

Fr Casey said he believed the culprit may have had mental health issues and may have dumped the head somewhere. He said he hoped that someone might have seen the head and that they would return it to the church so the statue could be repaired.

"We are hoping to put it back on," he said.

So... the obvious question arises: Why doesn't God reinstate these heads? Why is it the task of mortal men? Has God lost his omnipotence?

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
20-10-2016, 05:48 AM
(19-10-2016 10:12 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(19-10-2016 09:52 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I wish the troll head had chia pet hair. That would make it even more ah-mazing!

If you can get that marketed by the holidays, (a chia-madonna-and-Jebus), you one rich lady. Angel

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
20-10-2016, 08:43 AM
Seriously though, who would do such a thing? Heads will roll...oops Tongue

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
20-10-2016, 08:44 AM
(20-10-2016 05:48 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(19-10-2016 10:12 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  If you can get that marketed by the holidays, (a chia-madonna-and-Jebus), you one rich lady. Angel

I want one. I need chia Jesus' help to season my spaghetti sauce.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
20-10-2016, 08:47 AM
I wonder where the Jesus head will wind up? Consider

20-10-2016, 08:49 AM
typical "pick and choose" theology.....

Leviticus 26:1
Ye shall make you no idols nor graven image, neither rear you up a standing image, neither shall ye set up any image of stone in your land, to bow down unto it: for I am the LORD your God.

They're all upset about something they're specifically prohibited from doing in the first place......................

Fuck 'em...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
20-10-2016, 10:11 AM
Reminds me of another infamous Jesus repair job.

[Image: fresco10n-1-web.jpg]

Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.

[Image: anigrey.gif]