Jesus Loves the Olympics

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-08-2012, 08:00 PM
Jesus Loves the Olympics
Just saw a sprinter cross the line and look up to the sky and say "Thank you Jesus". Silly me I didn't realize he cared about sports. Hope he didn't take his eyes off of the football game going on as well or there may not be any touchdowns scored.

I wasn't . . . until I was
I am . . . until I'm not
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes free2011's post
09-08-2012, 10:15 PM
RE: Jesus Loves the Olympics
(09-08-2012 08:00 PM)free2011 Wrote:  Just saw a sprinter cross the line and look up to the sky and say "Thank you Jesus". Silly me I didn't realize he cared about sports. Hope he didn't take his eyes off of the football game going on as well or there may not be any touchdowns scored.

It's funny, these people thank Jesus for the win yet they still train like 8hours a day....?

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
10-08-2012, 12:19 PM
Exactly. Jesus wants me to win much more than the guy next to me but I'll buy these new $200 Nikes, take muscle supplements, and hire a trainer just to make his job easier. If this all powerful dude really gave a shit just stand at the starting line and let him do his job.

The larger question is do they really believe this shit or is it just a habit to say thank ya Jeeeesus ? I sure hope it's the later. If not they may want to find a guy that has a little better priorities.

I wasn't . . . until I was
I am . . . until I'm not
11-08-2012, 09:26 AM
Well toned women working out running down a track, hell yeah I'd love it.

Oh sorry, for Jesus it seems to be the men mostly. : )

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
[+] 1 user Likes Question's post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  RE: Santa vs Jesus: The Showdown + others Buddy Christ 1 410 15-11-2012 08:28 PM
Last Post: Buddy Christ
  Olympics closing ceremony Red Celt 11 1,259 13-08-2012 03:26 PM
Last Post: cufflink
  America going to win the Olympics? kingschosen 10 1,016 12-08-2012 04:54 AM
Last Post: Red Celt