Jesus Pranks

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-09-2013, 12:19 PM
Smile Jesus Pranks
I came across this video of some pranks involving "Jesus" and thought people here might enjoy them.

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Impulse's post
24-09-2013, 12:29 PM
RE: Jesus Pranks
The girl at 5:19 was hot!

Anyway, great prank video. Some of them were quite hilarious!
24-09-2013, 01:09 PM
Something tells me this isn't shown on TV in Alabama.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-09-2013, 03:45 PM
I knew it was fake, Jesus probably didn't wear a cross for a necklace... LOL
[+] 1 user Likes Regular_Joe's post
24-09-2013, 10:11 PM (This post was last modified: 24-09-2013 10:14 PM by absols.)
n why not??? on the contrary jesus is what wear necklaces and bracelets to mediatize himself

he pretended to die for whatever he might got of a show

so he cant mean anything but out of publicity for others reactions

he wont mean any of himself alone, that is why u love him dont u, so live ur love to ur president in eternal existence like ur love for obama as ur president in the world

it is the same one
25-09-2013, 07:44 AM
absols,
Why would Jesus have worn a cross necklace when it had no significance until his death...?

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
25-09-2013, 08:02 AM
u r stupid or wat, it is his movie as if he went on the cross by surprise or for real

the guy didnt even die that day, his grave was empty while it was supposed that he will b helped to escape

it was all a show and still is, look at urself what u r asked to do, as if u dont know

jesus superstar superman
25-09-2013, 08:29 AM
(25-09-2013 08:02 AM)absols Wrote:  u r stupid or wat, it is his movie as if he went on the cross by surprise or for real

the guy didnt even die that day, his grave was empty while it was supposed that he will b helped to escape

it was all a show and still is, look at urself what u r asked to do, as if u dont know

jesus superstar superman

Y dnt u use propa wrds?

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Sam's post
25-09-2013, 09:03 AM
(25-09-2013 08:02 AM)absols Wrote:  u r stupid or wat, it is his movie as if he went on the cross by surprise or for real

jesus superstar superman

Apparently you didn't understand Regular_Joe's post when you replied to it... or mine... but now that you called me stupid, I won't be the one to explain it to you ass-wipe.

25-09-2013, 09:33 AM
he had the whole script it is his movie, too cheap one done, he lived his glamour life playing the messiah describing his return and his wedding and distributing tickets for hell and heaven, to get the best service he wants

while i repeat he didnt die so of course he will wear the cross, it is the idea meant just to play the cross for u know..join all spaces at one point..u know... fucking stupid nothing but shit entertainments