Jesus Pranks

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-09-2013, 12:09 PM
RE: Jesus Pranks
(25-09-2013 09:33 AM)absols Wrote:  he had the whole script it is his movie, too cheap one done, he lived his glamour life playing the messiah describing his return and his wedding and distributing tickets for hell and heaven, to get the best service he wants

while i repeat he didnt die so of course he will wear the cross, it is the idea meant just to play the cross for u know..join all spaces at one point..u know... fucking stupid nothing but shit entertainments

[Image: tumblr_lmonw5Y1Bl1qafrh6.gif]

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
25-09-2013, 04:14 PM
Son of a bitch! I think I understand what absols is saying:

Jesus wrote his part into his own movie. He KNEW he was going to die, he knew it would be on a cross, he wears the cross before he's crucified because he knows already. He lived a glamorous life full of bullshit selling the idea of salvation from hell for his own benefit.

And like absols said, "fucking stupid nothing but shit entertains" That's how I feel about pop culture and media. It's a reference to Jesus as pop culture 2000+ years ago. Yes?
25-09-2013, 04:19 PM
Regular_Joe,

Perhaps, but if that's what he was trying to say, I'm not buying it. The cross necklace is part of human vanity so, even with Jesus being aware of his future fate, I still don't see that he would have been wearing the necklace.

Plus, I'm pretty sure the "movie" is the video I posted. If I'm wrong, absols will probably correct me (although, since I can't understand a sentence he writes, I'll probably never know it).

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
25-09-2013, 04:30 PM
If you're wrong, he will reply! No one will understand it, though. It's ok.
26-09-2013, 05:04 AM
of course not, i didnt watch that video

he had the whole script it is his movie, i said clearly, freaking liar bitch urself as any shit believer
26-09-2013, 05:10 AM
There's reality, there's subjective reality, and then there's absols reality. And never the trine shall meet.

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
26-09-2013, 06:21 AM
(26-09-2013 05:04 AM)absols Wrote:  of course not, i didnt watch that video

he had the whole script it is his movie, i said clearly, freaking liar bitch urself as any shit believer

[Image: mlp_pinkie_pie_and_rarity_in_shock__anim...4x1ni7.gif]

Seriously? Did you think that we didn't get the joke? Do you really think we don't realize that it's simply an actor pretending to be Jesus for a gag?

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
26-09-2013, 07:38 AM
(26-09-2013 05:04 AM)absols Wrote:  ... i said clearly...
Laugh out load Weeping

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
28-09-2013, 06:43 AM
(26-09-2013 05:10 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  There's reality, there's subjective reality, and then there's absols reality. And never the trine shall meet.

you are mentionning relativity while it is based on relations with absolute fact

u should say since u mean what it couldnt meet

there's positive living perspectives, there's subjective states, and then there is absols means

reality is none of the above that is how those three would never meet
28-09-2013, 07:13 AM (This post was last modified: 29-09-2013 03:38 AM by kingschosen.)
Okay... those were pretty hilarious. The fish one was pretty funny and the wine one was genious.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]