Jesus Sports Figurines

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-04-2012, 01:44 AM
Jesus Sports Figurines
I want the Martial Arts Jesus.

http://www.catholicsupply.com/christmas/...ports.html

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-04-2012, 09:21 AM
RE: Jesus Sports Figurines
(28-04-2012 01:44 AM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  I want the Martial Arts Jesus.

http://www.catholicsupply.com/christmas/...ports.html

I want the soccer rosary.

[Image: Volleyball%20Rosary.jpg]

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
28-04-2012, 10:10 AM
I will have to get a picture of it, my son gave me Jesus action figure with gliding action (so he looks like is walking on water) a few years ago.

Here is the description from one of The online stores
Product Description

Everyone has a different take on Jesus. Muslims saw him as a prophet. Buddhists say he was enlightened. Hindus consider him an avatar (the incarnation of a deity in human form), while Christians hail him as the Son of God. But, wherever your theological compass points, you will agree that this is the coolest action ?gure ever made. Each hard vinyl Jesus Action Figure stands 5" (12.7 cm) tall with posable arms to reach toward the heavens and wheels in his base for smooth gliding action!

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
28-04-2012, 10:43 AM
Too bad they aren't licensed with the MLB. I'd buy a Mariners or Dodgers version of this:

[Image: 3000153.JPG]

Of course, since this comes from a Catholic source, I can't help but think, Hey, Jesus is holding that kid's bat rather seductively!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post