Jesus and a Piece of Chalk

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-11-2014, 09:42 AM
RE: Jesus and a Piece of Chalk
I made up a whole different picture of what Jesus and a piece of chalk must of meant when I saw this title.

I figured it was some dumb story of comparing Jesus's REAL message to a message written in chalk, but years of wear and rainfall(some bad metaphor for bad human actions) caused the message to smear and wear off the sidewalk. Now we don't understand the true message of love and peace because we hate too much.Drinking Beverage

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-11-2014, 10:02 AM
RE: Jesus and a Piece of Chalk
(15-11-2014 09:42 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  I made up a whole different picture of what Jesus and a piece of chalk must of meant when I saw this title.

I figured it was some dumb story of comparing Jesus's REAL message to a message written in chalk, but years of wear and rainfall(some bad metaphor for bad human actions) caused the message to smear and wear off the sidewalk. Now we don't understand the true message of love and peace because we hate too much.Drinking Beverage

I imagined Jesus drawing pictures of birds and deer and things becoming alive. Then Satan being an ass and who makes those deep perspective side walk drawings, and all the animals fall into the depths, then Jesus would cry. You know, something whimsical like that. Sleepy

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like grizzlysnake's post