Jesus and where he comes from

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-04-2011, 06:40 PM
RE: Jesus and where he comes from
As far as I can tell, the only reason that it can't be proven that jesus didn't exist is that you cannot prove a universal negative. Excuse me, I have a dinner date with Santa Clause.

When I find myself in times of trouble, Richard Dawkins comes to me, speaking words of reason, now I see, now I see.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-08-2012, 10:32 PM
RE: Jesus and where he comes from
Look a Jesus's life from an astrological approach. Various ancient cultures around the world used the movement and characteristics of the stars and other planets to depict legends and stories about heroes and gods. Horus (whose life is nearly identical of Christ), Attis, Adonis, Krishna, Dionysis, and Beddru of Japan are just a handful of "gods" who lived very similar lives as Jesus. Why? Because the creators of these myths had the same source of information: the night sky. All of these "gods" were born of virgins on December 25th, were visited by three kings, had twelve disciples and preformed miracles. Some were even crucified and raised from the dead after three days.

The birth sequence can be easily explained. On December 24th, Sirius (the brightest star in the east, otherwise known as the star of David) become aligned with the three brightest stars in Orion’s belt, literally known as "The three kings". These four stars then point directly were the sun will rise on December 25th. This is why the "three kings" follow the Star of David to find the sunrise, and see the birth of the sun (or in our case, "son"). The virgin birth is because of the constellation "Virgo", or virgin. In some other cultures this constellation is also known as "house of bread", because the symbol of Virgo is a virgin holding wheat, which represent August and September (harvest). Bethlehem, where Jesus was born can be directly translated to mean "house of bread". This explains why Bethlehem has no historical evidence prior to the gospels, because it never existed!

The crucifixion/death, is also an allegory of the stars. From the summer to winter solstice, the sun begins to move south, and the days shorten and become colder. To the ancient cultures, this represented death to the crops, or the death of the sun. But at December 22nd, the sun is at it's lowest, and it's the shortest day in year. From the northern hemisphere, the sun stops moving south for three more days, and it resides in the "southern cross" (crux) star formation. But on December 25, the sun rises north, thus promising longer days and warmer times.

This is an obvious representation of Jesus and numerous other gods. The longer days are then the "salvation" of crops (or of humans, if you're Christian!). However, we do not celebrate the "salvation" until the spring equinox (Easter), when the time of daylight is greater than the time of nighttime.

So why the twelve disciples? They are the twelve major constellations (or zodiacs) which the sun "travels" with. This is also why there are twelve tribes of Isreal, sons of Jacobs, judges of Israel, kings and princes of Israel, and old testament "major" prophets.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply