Jesus died with an erection?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-08-2012, 02:45 PM (This post was last modified: 09-08-2012 02:54 PM by fstratzero.)
Jesus died with an erection?
Quote:The phenomenon has been attributed to pressure on the cerebellum created by the noose. Spinal cord injuries are known to be associated with priapism. Injuries to the cerebellum or spinal cord are often associated with priapism in living patients.

Death by hanging, whether an execution or a suicide, has been observed to affect the genitals of both men and women. In women, the labia and clitoris will become engorged and there may be a discharge of blood from the vagina. In men, "a more or less complete state of erection of the penis, with discharge of urine, mucus or prostatic fluid is a frequent occurrence ... present in one case in three." Other causes of death may also result in these effects, including fatal gunshot wounds to the brain, damage to major blood vessels, and violent death by poisoning. A postmortem priapism is an indicator that death was likely swift and violent.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_erection
http://news.softpedia.com/news/Dead-Men-...7649.shtml

[Image: Heemskerck.jpg]

What are your thoughts? Is it weird to go to heaven with a boner?

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like fstratzero's post
09-08-2012, 03:35 PM
RE: Jesus died with an erection?
Ha -nah- it's not uncommon for men to pop a chub while experiencing a traumatic death... has a lot to do with all the extreme endorphin activity. It's been observed in hanged prisoners... which is probably why this artist depicted this Christ, looking a bit frustratedly resigned, yet up for it. Shy

Christ is depicted with all sorts of human maladies in art. There are several of him with syphilis.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
09-08-2012, 03:37 PM
(09-08-2012 03:35 PM)kim Wrote:  Ha -nah- it's not uncommon for men to pop a chub while experiencing a traumatic death... has a lot to do with all the extreme endorphin activity. It's been observed in hanged prisoners... which is probably why this artist depicted this Christ, looking a bit frustratedly resigned, yet up for it. Shy

Christ is depicted with all sorts of human maladies in art. There are several of him with syphilis.

Does that make him a slutty savior?

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
[+] 3 users Like fstratzero's post
09-08-2012, 03:39 PM
Not only violent deaths. My husband passed very peacefully over the course of almost 2 days, and during that time he had a number of erections. Not at the very end though.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post
09-08-2012, 03:43 PM
(09-08-2012 03:37 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  
(09-08-2012 03:35 PM)kim Wrote:  Ha -nah- it's not uncommon for men to pop a chub while experiencing a traumatic death... has a lot to do with all the extreme endorphin activity. It's been observed in hanged prisoners... which is probably why this artist depicted this Christ, looking a bit frustratedly resigned, yet up for it. Shy

Does that make him a slutty savior?

I heard he was supposed to be a hottie. I also heard he had several brothers and sisters who were all allegedly pretty people. So... I'm thinkin' they probably all got some. Thumbsup

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
09-08-2012, 03:46 PM
All hail the holy syphilis infected boner of Christ!

-Baron d'Holbach-
[+] 1 user Likes fstratzero's post
09-08-2012, 03:59 PM
Wow, that makes it sound like Christ was really into the freakier shit.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
09-08-2012, 04:00 PM
(09-08-2012 03:59 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Wow, that makes it sound like Christ was really into the freakier shit.

If he could make people rise from the dead........ Wink

-Baron d'Holbach-
[+] 2 users Like fstratzero's post
09-08-2012, 05:59 PM
(09-08-2012 04:00 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  
(09-08-2012 03:59 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Wow, that makes it sound like Christ was really into the freakier shit.

If he could make people rise from the dead........ Wink

Christ, the Magical Cosmic Zombie Jew who is also his own father. And possible a necrophiliac?

Did I interpret that correctly?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
09-08-2012, 06:25 PM
(09-08-2012 03:39 PM)Dom Wrote:  Not only violent deaths. My husband passed very peacefully over the course of almost 2 days, and during that time he had a number of erections. Not at the very end though.

Dunno about the physiology and neurochemistry involved, but feels right in my gut. Last call for insemination and procreation and keeping the genes going and all that.
I realize that's crude, I just hope that didn't come across as insensitive, Dom. Blush

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.