Jesus hated the church system because ....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-08-2015, 09:40 PM
Jesus hated the church system because ....
Which of the prophets has not the church system killed....... This whether before Christs arrival and his death at their hands or after his departure with the centuries of killing and wars the church system has promoted and done.

The scribes and pharisees of the law, the church people have always wanted blood and death. Their being no difference when Jesus came. He did them no wrong, except overturning their money changing tables, and their false rituals, and showing up their false teachings to the common people.

Woe is unto them as the good loving Lord, said over and over again.

Have things changed absolutely not, the church systems, the religiouis systems of today are exactly the same with the exact same motivation and dementia, and they are war mongering and dangerous. Stay away from them, avoid them at all costs, for they are in bed with the ******** system and those in power. For together they aim to control and enslave..... as they have done for eons.....

Will atheism change their modus operandi, maybe a little, but their voice is so weak and disjointed....

The hypocracy of the church system is blatantly obvious and apalling, but will atheism help enlighten outsiders or insiders in the church system see that hypocracy...I doubt it, especially seeing that most atheists do not use the power of the written word very well and do not seem concerned very much about showing the hypocracy of the evil church system. Maybe its because they are so afraid of siding with Jesus on this issue, that they just become trash talkers, rather than a clear penetrating voice against hypocarcy and the dslavery that the church system promotes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-08-2015, 09:49 PM
RE: Jesus hated the church system because ....
What?!

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
20-08-2015, 09:53 PM
Read a synopisis of what Jesus said to these devils and vipers in Mathew 23

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?se...rsion=AKJV
20-08-2015, 09:59 PM
(20-08-2015 09:49 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  What?!

Yes, Jesus and churchianity are at war with each other...and always have been...

This is why the Lord of love and compassion and of judgment, said concerning them

29 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous, 30 and say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets. 31 Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets. 32 Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers. 33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

Its the religionists that the Lord sends to hell, not the mere sinners trying to do their best. Its the self righteous that dont make it, the rest of us have a chance because of HIS MERCY.
20-08-2015, 10:40 PM
"And the trolls be thankful that I am not thine moderator, for the mighty ban hammer would swing violently." Fodder 24:7
[+] 10 users Like Fodder_From_The_Truth's post
20-08-2015, 10:41 PM
(20-08-2015 09:59 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  
(20-08-2015 09:49 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  What?!

Yes, Jesus and churchianity are at war with each other...and always have been...

This is why the Lord of love and compassion and of judgment, said concerning them

29 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous, 30 and say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets. 31 Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets. 32 Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers. 33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

Its the religionists that the Lord sends to hell, not the mere sinners trying to do their best. Its the self righteous that dont make it, the rest of us have a chance because of HIS MERCY.

Sounds like yer fucked then.
20-08-2015, 10:41 PM
Lets blast the dam churches and their war like nature HEREIN. You athiests must have suffered at their hands, tell us your experiences.

They have tried to throw me off a second floor balconey, tried to [put me in jail three times, and even got slugged once in the mouth by a preacher. This before he fell backwards and started literally foaming at the mouth. His followers had to take him away, but none said sorry for him hitting me. They just slithered away... the vipers, snakes and reptiles.

Jesus must have known about their perfidity, and hence in retrospect his name calling of their nature was justified... Woe unto them !!

Come on athiests say Woe unto them, and say it from the heart from real experiences.
20-08-2015, 10:44 PM
(20-08-2015 10:41 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Lets blast the dam churches and their war like nature HEREIN. You athiests must have suffered at their hands, tell us your experiences.

They have tried to throw me off a second floor balconey, tried to [put me in jail three times, and even got slugged once in the mouth by a preacher. This before he fell backwards and started literally foaming at the mouth. His followers had to take him away, but none said sorry for him hitting me. They just slithered away... the vipers, snakes and reptiles.

Jesus must have known about their perfidity, and hence in retrospect his name calling of their nature was justified... Woe unto them !!

Come on athiests say Woe unto them, and say it from the heart from real experiences.

That story just made my panties moist.
[+] 1 user Likes Fodder_From_The_Truth's post
20-08-2015, 10:46 PM
(20-08-2015 10:41 PM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  
(20-08-2015 09:59 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Yes, Jesus and churchianity are at war with each other...and always have been...

Sounds like yer fucked then.

Nope we are all loved then because we are just normal and natural and not supernatural and ALMIGHTY. The Lord of love can help us, but the church people who think they are perfect can not receive his love because they think they are already perfect and in need of nothing and no one.
20-08-2015, 10:47 PM
(20-08-2015 10:41 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Lets blast the dam churches and their war like nature HEREIN. You athiests must have suffered at their hands, tell us your experiences.

Yah, well... we don't take sides... which is kind of why you're getting flak.

(20-08-2015 10:41 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  They have tried to throw me off a second floor balconey, tried to [put me in jail three times, and even got slugged once in the mouth by a preacher. This before he fell backwards and started literally foaming at the mouth. His followers had to take him away, but none said sorry for him hitting me. They just slithered away... the vipers, snakes and reptiles.

Blink

Dafaq? Hope you have witnesses to those things. Heck, make a claim for compensation!

(20-08-2015 10:41 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Jesus must have known about their perfidity, and hence in retrospect his name calling of their nature was justified... Woe unto them !!

So... now you're going to want a whole new thread about things like Jesus' possibly being, or not being, a myth etc?

Maybe you want to stay on one topic?

SPELL-CHECKER!
[+] 3 users Like Peebothuhul's post