Jesus hated the church system because ....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-08-2015, 10:47 PM
RE: Jesus hated the church system because ....
(20-08-2015 10:44 PM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  
(20-08-2015 10:41 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Lets blast the dam churches and their war like nature HEREIN. You athiests must have suffered at their hands, tell us your experiences.

They have tried to throw me off a second floor balconey, tried to [put me in jail three times, and even got slugged once in the mouth by a preacher. This before he fell backwards and started literally foaming at the mouth. His followers had to take him away, but none said sorry for him hitting me. They just slithered away... the vipers, snakes and reptiles.

Jesus must have known about their perfidity, and hence in retrospect his name calling of their nature was justified... Woe unto them !!

Come on athiests say Woe unto them, and say it from the heart from real experiences.

That story just made my panties moist.

Can I add that foolishness makes your mind 'mush'

Back to Jesus and His opposition to the church system, as all the prophets were killed by the religious system..all as in all.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-08-2015, 10:50 PM (This post was last modified: 20-08-2015 11:02 PM by Peebothuhul.)
(20-08-2015 10:47 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Can I add that foolishness makes your mind 'mush'

Back to Jesus and His opposition to the church system, as all the prophets were killed by the religious system..all as in all.

Facepalm

*Sigh* Okay... are you going to positively reply to people's posts? Or just give us the whole 'Stream of consciousness' thing?

Because, y'know, we've already got one of them in Pop's the builder and they are kind of more entertaining than you. Blush

Sorry for the dig/insult there... but, you're brand of woo has nothing on Pop's.
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
20-08-2015, 10:52 PM
(20-08-2015 10:47 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  
(20-08-2015 10:44 PM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  That story just made my panties moist.

Can I add that foolishness makes your mind 'mush'

Tell some more awesome stories before my boner turns to "mush".
20-08-2015, 10:55 PM
(20-08-2015 10:47 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  
(20-08-2015 10:41 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Lets blast the dam churches and their war like nature HEREIN. You athiests must have suffered at their hands, tell us your experiences.

Yah, well... we don't take sides... which is kind of why you're getting flak.

(20-08-2015 10:41 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  They have tried to throw me off a second floor balconey, tried to [put me in jail three times, and even got slugged once in the mouth by a preacher. This before he fell backwards and started literally foaming at the mouth. His followers had to take him away, but none said sorry for him hitting me. They just slithered away... the vipers, snakes and reptiles.

Blink

Dafaq? Hope you have witnesses to those things. Heck, make a claim for compensation!

(20-08-2015 10:41 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Jesus must have known about their perfidity, and hence in retrospect his name calling of their nature was justified... Woe unto them !!

Come on athiests say Woe unto them, and say it from the heart from real experiences.

So... now you're going to want a whole new thread about things like Jesus' possibly being, or not being, a myth etc?

Maybe you want to stay on one topic?

SPELL-CHECKER!

Yes stay on topic and mention the topic in your response. The historic Jesus or if you like the biblical Jesus, was absolutely against the religious system of his day and of past days and eludes to the devious nature of the end time church system which remained vile and hypocritical.

Respond to the question and topic, rather than changing it to a myth, as a means of getting this thread off topic.

Jesus was against the church system... Debate this topic as you lead.
20-08-2015, 11:02 PM
My interpretation of Jesus' story is one of a sexually frustrated man who couldn't accept his homosexuality so he created an elaborate story of his divinity so he could surround himself with 12 dudes and trick them into giving him bjs, claiming they had to accept his "flesh" to enter heaven.
[+] 6 users Like Fodder_From_The_Truth's post
20-08-2015, 11:04 PM
(20-08-2015 10:55 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Yes stay on topic and mention the topic in your response. The historic Jesus or if you like the biblical Jesus, was absolutely against the religious system of his day and of past days and eludes to the devious nature of the end time church system which remained vile and hypocritical.

Respond to the question and topic, rather than changing it to a myth, as a means of getting this thread off topic.

Jesus was against the church system... Debate this topic as you lead.

Okay.. I am in no way some one who knows all the ins and outs of the Jesus character. There are others way more knowledgeable than myself here.

Hopefully you'll have their interest and they'll come along and point things out to you.

So, sadly, I can't really engage you upon the topic of the character of Jesus.
20-08-2015, 11:05 PM
(20-08-2015 10:47 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  

Yah, well... we don't take sides... which is kind of why you're getting flak.

(20-08-2015 10:41 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  They have tried to throw me off a second floor balconey, tried to [put me in jail three times, and even got slugged once in the mouth by a preacher. This before he fell backwards and started literally foaming at the mouth. His followers had to take him away, but none said sorry for him hitting me. They just slithered away... the vipers, snakes and reptiles.

Blink

Dafaq? Hope you have witnesses to those things. Heck, make a claim for compensation!

(20-08-2015 10:41 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Jesus must have known about their perfidity, and hence in retrospect his name calling of their nature was justified... Woe unto them !!

So... now you're going to want a whole new thread about things like Jesus' possibly being, or not being, a myth etc?

SPELL-CHECKER!

Im establishing this truth first.

As the Lord said, it is precept by precept.....

Everything that is truly learned is truly useful. Nothingness and luck and chance are not useful nor enlightening nor true.
20-08-2015, 11:11 PM
(20-08-2015 11:05 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Im establishing this truth first.

Everything that is truly learned is truly useful. Nothingness and luck and chance are not useful nor enlightening nor true.

Welcome to atheism, you just have to figure out who the Lord is first, it can be daunting, but once you figure out the concept, the conclusion follows pretty quickly. Don't worry, it's harmless in and of itself, but you seem to have figured out the main points right off the bat, so I'm sure you'll fit in quite nicely here.

Salud! Cool

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 2 users Like evenheathen's post
20-08-2015, 11:13 PM
(20-08-2015 11:05 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  
(20-08-2015 10:47 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Yah, well... we don't take sides... which is kind of why you're getting flak.

Blink

SPELL-CHECKER!

Im establishing this truth first.

I feel like you stole these jokes from someone else. Either way dude you're cracking me up.
[+] 1 user Likes Fodder_From_The_Truth's post
20-08-2015, 11:18 PM
Aaaaaaaannnnnd block.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user