Jesus hated the church system because ....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-08-2015, 11:18 PM
RE: Jesus hated the church system because ....
(20-08-2015 11:05 PM)Davidjayjordan[b' Wrote:  ]Im[/b] establishing this truth first.

As the Lord said, it is precept by precept.....

Everything that is truly learned is truly useful. Nothingness and luck and chance are not useful nor enlightening nor true.

Facepalm

That... isn't even a cognizant reply to my admitting I don't know anything abut the subject......
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-08-2015, 11:18 PM
(20-08-2015 10:52 PM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  
(20-08-2015 10:47 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Can I add that foolishness makes your mind 'mush'

Back to Jesus and His opposition to the church system, as all the prophets were killed by the religious system..all as in all.

Tell some more awesome stories before my boner turns to "mush".

Not on this forum, my sex topics are on a different forum HERE.

SEE Think Tank says men and women need more sex, that should take better care of your pointer before it turns to mush....... what goes UP must come down....

Have a good nights sleep and maybe it will perform in the morning........
21-08-2015, 12:07 AM
(20-08-2015 11:18 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  
(20-08-2015 10:52 PM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  Tell some more awesome stories before my boner turns to "mush".

Not on this forum, my sex topics are on a different forum HERE.

SEE Think Tank says men and women need more sex, that should take better care of your pointer before it turns to mush....... what goes UP must come down....

Do you have a spare room or basement I could move into? Teach me the ways of the force.
[+] 1 user Likes Fodder_From_The_Truth's post
21-08-2015, 12:47 AM
(21-08-2015 12:07 AM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  
(20-08-2015 11:18 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Not on this forum, my sex topics are on a different forum HERE.

Do you have a spare room or basement I could move into? Teach me the ways of the force.
Nah, it doesn't appear you are READY yet, maybe in time, as it may take a lot more than just a sleep for you, as it seems you have been asleep for a long time.

The force only comes to those that are ready, and have been searching for truths, and are awake.

Never say never, but your time is not yet come. Go get some experiences in life and love and then return...as the further and further you appear to be getting Fodder From the Truth
21-08-2015, 03:05 AM
(21-08-2015 12:47 AM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  
(21-08-2015 12:07 AM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  Do you have a spare room or basement I could move into? Teach me the ways of the force.
Nah, it doesn't appear you are READY yet, maybe in time, as it may take a lot more than just a sleep for you, as it seems you have been asleep for a long time.

The force only comes to those that are ready, and have been searching for truths, and are awake.

Never say never, but your time is not yet come. Go get some experiences in life and love and then return...as the further and further you appear to be getting Fodder From the Truth

Sorry for delayed reply, I got lost on YouTube video debates between stupid fu...er theists and atheists with a lot of Neil Tyson sprinkled in. It always takes me through a full spectrum of emotions when I see otherwise intelligent people being willfully obtuse to reality. One minute I want to tell people such as yourself how pathetic you are, and the next feel sorry for you and your inability to grasp the beauty of a world without imaginary masters.

I'm almost thankful that you are arrogant enough to waste your time here where the population will in no way be swayed by your bullshit.
[+] 3 users Like Fodder_From_The_Truth's post
21-08-2015, 03:56 AM
One teensy weensy problem here. There was no "church system" when Jebus was alive, (this is *if* he was alive).

Stupid fucker.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
21-08-2015, 05:09 AM
Why should anyone on this forum join you in fighting the kind of woo you don't like in service of the woo you do like?

It's really not a case of "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" here. The enemy is irrationalism, and you and irrationalism are fucking all over the house.

I can understand why you'd think you might find allies here (you are delusional), but your judgment was in error. Even with all of the sex and arithmetic and preachers punching you in the mouth, you're kind of boring.
[+] 1 user Likes julep's post
21-08-2015, 05:15 AM
(20-08-2015 09:40 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Which of the prophets has not the church system killed....... This whether before Christs arrival and his death at their hands or after his departure with the centuries of killing and wars the church system has promoted and done.

The scribes and pharisees of the law, the church people have always wanted blood and death. Their being no difference when Jesus came. He did them no wrong, except overturning their money changing tables, and their false rituals, and showing up their false teachings to the common people.

Woe is unto them as the good loving Lord, said over and over again.

Have things changed absolutely not, the church systems, the religiouis systems of today are exactly the same with the exact same motivation and dementia, and they are war mongering and dangerous. Stay away from them, avoid them at all costs, for they are in bed with the ******** system and those in power. For together they aim to control and enslave..... as they have done for eons.....

Will atheism change their modus operandi, maybe a little, but their voice is so weak and disjointed....

The hypocracy of the church system is blatantly obvious and apalling, but will atheism help enlighten outsiders or insiders in the church system see that hypocracy...I doubt it, especially seeing that most atheists do not use the power of the written word very well and do not seem concerned very much about showing the hypocracy of the evil church system. Maybe its because they are so afraid of siding with Jesus on this issue, that they just become trash talkers, rather than a clear penetrating voice against hypocarcy and the dslavery that the church system promotes.

What are "hypocracy" and "hypocarcy"? Are they related terms?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like Chas's post
21-08-2015, 05:21 AM
(20-08-2015 09:40 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Which of the prophets has not the church system killed....... This whether before Christs arrival and his death at their hands or after his departure with the centuries of killing and wars the church system has promoted and done.

The scribes and pharisees of the law, the church people have always wanted blood and death. Their being no difference when Jesus came. He did them no wrong, except overturning their money changing tables, and their false rituals, and showing up their false teachings to the common people.

Woe is unto them as the good loving Lord, said over and over again.

Have things changed absolutely not, the church systems, the religiouis systems of today are exactly the same with the exact same motivation and dementia, and they are war mongering and dangerous. Stay away from them, avoid them at all costs, for they are in bed with the ******** system and those in power. For together they aim to control and enslave..... as they have done for eons.....

Will atheism change their modus operandi, maybe a little, but their voice is so weak and disjointed....

The hypocracy of the church system is blatantly obvious and apalling, but will atheism help enlighten outsiders or insiders in the church system see that hypocracy...I doubt it, especially seeing that most atheists do not use the power of the written word very well and do not seem concerned very much about showing the hypocracy of the evil church system. Maybe its because they are so afraid of siding with Jesus on this issue, that they just become trash talkers, rather than a clear penetrating voice against hypocarcy and the dslavery that the church system promotes.

Consider

Jesus was one of a LOOOOONG line of false messiahs. Although that very term is oxymoronic as there is no such thing, lets take a peek my child:

The Bible claims that Jesus made the following comment:

Matthew 16:28

“Truly I tell you, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom.”

Jesus also advised against going to court over someone who steals something and also told people not to store up stocks or reserves for the future. Clearly, he thought the end was very near.

Likewise, Paul advised followers not to marry and that the end time was near. In this scripture he obviously believes that some of the people he is talking to will still be alive at the second coming.

I Thessalonians 4: 16-18

“For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trumpet of God; and the dead in Christ shall rise first. Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and thus we shall always be with the Lord. Therefore comfort one another with these words.”

The obvious fact is that the second coming was not forthcoming at that time, or even close to being near. The 2000-year delay is a strong piece of evidence that Christianity is a failed religion.

The following quote from Stephen L. Harris, Professor Emeritus of Humanities and Religious Studies at California State University- Sacramento, completes this point with a devastating argument. Remember that Jesus was a Jew who had no intention to deviate from the Hebrew scriptures:

“Jesus did not accomplish what Israel’s prophets said the Messiah was commissioned to do: He did not deliver the covenant people from their Gentile enemies, reassemble those scattered in the Diaspora, restore the Davidic kingdom, or establish universal peace (cf.Isa. 9:6–7; 11:7–12:16, etc.). Instead of freeing Jews from oppressors and thereby fulfilling God’s ancient promises—for land, nationhood, kingship, and blessing—Jesus died a “shameful” death, defeated by the very political powers the Messiah was prophesied to overcome. Indeed, the Hebrew prophets did not foresee that Israel’s savior would be executed as a common criminal by Gentiles, making Jesus’ crucifixion a “stumbling block” to scripturally literate Jews. (1 Cor.1:23)”

Jesus’ immediate followers, mostly his 12 disciples, probably did not immediately identify this failure, because after Jesus’ body was likely stolen and concealed, a rumor spread that Jesus had been resurrected from the dead. A sense of optimism overcame their grief about his execution and renewed some hope that he was a true messiah. If they had known then that there was to be no return in the near or long-term future, they likely would have abandoned any further activity. Despite this resurgence in their faith, they never agreed with Paul’s concept of Jesus as being divine. Anything written in the Bible to suggest that they did is probably a result of later editing by some of Paul’s followers. Such a belief would have been an exceptional departure from the Jewish faith.

You say we should side with jesus....why? he was just a common criminal, nailed to a piece of wood.

But wait...he was "the son of god"....oh really, and we ascertain this how? His wonderful and magical acts which not one person ever personally witnessed and wrote it down? Not one person who has ever written about jesus, biblical or contemporary, ever met jesus...not one. No, Paul's alleged hallucination where he appeared before 500 witnesses, the disciples and then Paul does count as (a) Paul had motive to lie, and (b) no one ever corroborates that. The speaker of the fairy tale cannot substantiate his own fairytale. So it is all based on hearsay, urban legend, pseudepigrapha and stories, and people LOVE to tell stories don't they? Perhaps Philo or Justus mentioned jesus's amazing world reknown miraculous acts of power? As they were historians who lived in that area and recorded every thing worth noting....no? Odd Consider

So why jesus? Which jesus? Which god? Who are you referring to and more importantly what do you truly KNOW, and what can you PROVE? I will wait for an answer...

Flex

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
21-08-2015, 06:06 AM
(20-08-2015 09:40 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Will atheism change their modus operandi, maybe a little, but their voice is so weak and disjointed....

What modus operandi? I have a feeling you're assuming atheists are a more cohesive group than what they really are...