Jesus hated the church system because ....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-08-2015, 10:45 AM
RE: Jesus hated the church system because ....
We need this in this room too...

[Image: Pooper-Scooper-300x265.jpg]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
22-08-2015, 11:02 AM
(22-08-2015 10:45 AM)Anjele Wrote:  We need this in this room too...

Trying to degrade a topic is hardly honorable Anjele.

But let me take the high road.... and add more words you can try to counter with your ******

Why Churches are so Dangerous

Churches and church people are not supposed to be dangerous. Right? Well not so, as Jesus†own life
verified. For who had the Lord of Lord crucified? Who secretly plotted to take him at night and secretly had a mock
trial before the religious elders? And then who delivered him up to the Romans out of jealousy because he was
teaching about a freedom that they couldnâ€t give the people?

Yea, Yea, but the Christian church is different arenâ€t they? Well yes, some of them within are surely the Lordâ
s sheep trapped in a religious system that they just canâ€t escape out of. But NO, the Christian church as a
whole has become part of the world and part of the system itself. I mean this happened way back in the 5th century
AD when the Roman emperor got converted and made the Christian religion the mandatory religion of the state.

And ever since then, the large church systems of this world have been oppressing the Lordâ€s sheep around the
world and been instigators of not only horrible atrocities, wars and inquisitions, but the perpetrators of individual
crimes against humanity.Sure they have done some good, and spread some truth around the world, and some of
their missionaries who were truly Christian have done a great job in reaching the lost. But the vast majority have
just been teaching Western values and church values rather than the principles of love, equality and freedom that
the Lord taught.

And it is these church people and their hierarchy that have fought the Lordâ€s true sheep and shepherds ever
since the beginning of time. How can I say this….Well didnâ€t ever the faithful martyr Stephen say this before
the church religionists killed him

ACTS 7: 51-54 Ye stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost: as your
fathers did, so do ye. Which of the prophets have not your fathers persecuted? and they have slain them which
shewed before of the coming of the Just One; of whom ye have been now the betrayers and murderers: Who have
received the law by the disposition of angels, and have not kept it When they heard these things, they were cut to
the heart, and they gnashed on him with their teeth.

Jesus and all the Lordâ€s disciples taught that keeping the law was not enough to fulfill the law and that only
Godâ€s love could free us. And because this goes against the religious dogma of the holiness people of all ages,
they have and will get angry as hell and even gnash with their teeth against those that teach about Grace of God.

How do I know, I had a pastor foam at the mouth in opposition to the tracts I was passing out, and then slug me,
before his followers dragged him away. And it is these same sort of people who had me jailed three times for my
missionary work because I wasnâ€t part of a recognized Christian church.

The Wiccans or New Agers didnâ€t try to throw me off a three story balconey, church people did, and they were
supposed to be my own brethren in the Lord. So why are they dangerous, because when push comes to shove verbally
and doctrinially they will call the system to put you away. They will call the Romans and accuse you of some
trumpted up charge because they are of the system and think they break no laws and are totally righteous in the eyes
of the world…without sin nor quile....and will use the system to stop your witnessing of religious truths

For the Lord himself said "The time cometh that whosever killeth you, will think that he doeth God service.
(John 16; 1) And they will "deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you and ye shall be hated of all nations
for my names sake, (Mathew 24: 9). They "are from beneath, I am from above, (they) are of this world, I am not of
this world. If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed, And ye shall know the TRUTH and the
Truth shall set you free. (John 8: 23,31,32)

But the vast majority of church peopledon't want the truth because they are of the world and trust in the world and
its systems rather than in the Lord and His justice.So are the churches dangerous, Yes. So if any dare to win anyone
from a church to the truths of the Lord, it is very dangerous, for only the Lord can ever reach anyone in any fold
and it will always take a total miracle by Him to reach His Sheep.

In My Opinion from Scriptures and true Life Experiences

David Jay Jordan
22-08-2015, 11:05 AM
(22-08-2015 11:02 AM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  
(22-08-2015 10:45 AM)Anjele Wrote:  We need this in this room too...

Trying to degrade a topic is hardly honorable Anjele.

But let me take the high road.... and add more words you can try to counter with your ******

Why Churches are so Dangerous

Churches and church people are not supposed to be dangerous. Right? Well not so, as Jesus†own life
verified. For who had the Lord of Lord crucified? Who secretly plotted to take him at night and secretly had a mock
trial before the religious elders? And then who delivered him up to the Romans out of jealousy because he was
teaching about a freedom that they couldnâ€t give the people?

Yea, Yea, but the Christian church is different arenâ€t they? Well yes, some of them within are surely the Lordâ
s sheep trapped in a religious system that they just canâ€t escape out of. But NO, the Christian church as a
whole has become part of the world and part of the system itself. I mean this happened way back in the 5th century
AD when the Roman emperor got converted and made the Christian religion the mandatory religion of the state.

And ever since then, the large church systems of this world have been oppressing the Lordâ€s sheep around the
world and been instigators of not only horrible atrocities, wars and inquisitions, but the perpetrators of individual
crimes against humanity.Sure they have done some good, and spread some truth around the world, and some of
their missionaries who were truly Christian have done a great job in reaching the lost. But the vast majority have
just been teaching Western values and church values rather than the principles of love, equality and freedom that
the Lord taught.

And it is these church people and their hierarchy that have fought the Lordâ€s true sheep and shepherds ever
since the beginning of time. How can I say this….Well didnâ€t ever the faithful martyr Stephen say this before
the church religionists killed him

ACTS 7: 51-54 Ye stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost: as your
fathers did, so do ye. Which of the prophets have not your fathers persecuted? and they have slain them which
shewed before of the coming of the Just One; of whom ye have been now the betrayers and murderers: Who have
received the law by the disposition of angels, and have not kept it When they heard these things, they were cut to
the heart, and they gnashed on him with their teeth.

Jesus and all the Lordâ€s disciples taught that keeping the law was not enough to fulfill the law and that only
Godâ€s love could free us. And because this goes against the religious dogma of the holiness people of all ages,
they have and will get angry as hell and even gnash with their teeth against those that teach about Grace of God.

How do I know, I had a pastor foam at the mouth in opposition to the tracts I was passing out, and then slug me,
before his followers dragged him away. And it is these same sort of people who had me jailed three times for my
missionary work because I wasnâ€t part of a recognized Christian church.

The Wiccans or New Agers didnâ€t try to throw me off a three story balconey, church people did, and they were
supposed to be my own brethren in the Lord. So why are they dangerous, because when push comes to shove verbally
and doctrinially they will call the system to put you away. They will call the Romans and accuse you of some
trumpted up charge because they are of the system and think they break no laws and are totally righteous in the eyes
of the world…without sin nor quile....and will use the system to stop your witnessing of religious truths

For the Lord himself said "The time cometh that whosever killeth you, will think that he doeth God service.
(John 16; 1) And they will "deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you and ye shall be hated of all nations
for my names sake, (Mathew 24: 9). They "are from beneath, I am from above, (they) are of this world, I am not of
this world. If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed, And ye shall know the TRUTH and the
Truth shall set you free. (John 8: 23,31,32)

But the vast majority of church peopledon't want the truth because they are of the world and trust in the world and
its systems rather than in the Lord and His justice.So are the churches dangerous, Yes. So if any dare to win anyone
from a church to the truths of the Lord, it is very dangerous, for only the Lord can ever reach anyone in any fold
and it will always take a total miracle by Him to reach His Sheep.

In My Opinion from Scriptures and true Life Experiences

David Jay Jordan

There is no way I could degrade this topic. It's already the worthless babble of a lunatic.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
22-08-2015, 11:37 AM
Name calling does not degrade me its degrades yourself. And now back to more proofs that Jesus was against the church system and religionists whether they wer evolutionists or from whatever church system.....

Our arch enemies are the church people

Jesus was plotted against, accused and murdered by the church system of His Day. They used the Romans to do it, but they were the ones that had him crucified. And there is no difference today, for the religionists will turn on real Christians and accuse them and attack them, and persecute them, get them fired, and cast them into prison, and even kill them once again. And through it all, they will think they are doing God’s Service.

Jhn 16:2

They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.

This is the way it has always has been and always will be until the Lord Comes the second time. They are of the world and love their positions in the world. They avoid prophecy because it shows the Lord destroying this present evil world and all the pleasures of the rich and churchy in it. They condone the violence of their countries as long as it keeps them in power; they are no different than the Scribes and Pharisees of Jesus Day.

Jesus blasted them and labeled them and discerned their hearts and so can we. We don’t have to give them soft answers, when they don’t want answers and when they are firmly entrenched in a worldly system of man that is extremely dangerous.

The heathen won’t be attacking us, they couldn’t care less about religion and Jesus. Out attackers and accusers will be church Christians for the most part who will be offended by our doctrine and practices of love. They want the total domain of Christianity for themselves, as all religions will unite into ONE. And so if they start to lose control to individuality and free choice and freedom itself. They will fight us and turn us in, and report us

Jer 20:10 For I heard the defaming of many, fear on every side. Report, [say they], and we will report it. All my familiars watched for my halting, [saying], Peradventure he will be enticed, and we shall prevail against him, and we shall take our revenge on him.

No different than what they did to Jeremiah, Isaiah, Ezekiel and all the prophets. Nothing has changed, religionists hearts are still the same. And so it is very important that we discern who really loves the Lord, and who is just playing games for power sake. We have to find out who wants to set free, and wants to set others FREE. WE have to rid from our midst trouble making church people who can not depart from the glories and pride of the church system.

Church people don’t want equality, they want to be superior than the flocks they lead. They want the flocks to suck up to them and praise them for being the shepherds. They like to pat each other on the back, in hopes other will then pat them on the back. They don’t like individual FAITH, as they don’t have Faith. They are wolves and run in packs so they can have a mob mentality and group FAITH. This way they can avoid any personal responsibility.

Read all of Jeremiah 23 and Ezekiel 34

The religionists have to think they are better than others and more righteous than others or they feel powerless. For power to them is to dominate and control others. They can not have love, because they can NOT give love in humility. They can not take the lower seat, because they only want to have the highest seats. They can’t serve because they want to be served. They want to be first not last, They want the Praise of Man.

So they are dangerous Brethren, extremely dangerous, and very, very, very few church people ever make it out of its grip on their hearts. They may leave the church, but because they have been so warped by years of delusions and false praise and false hopes and ideals, hardly ever does a church person make it to the real JESUS. Few make it into the real world of naturalness and freedom, so let’s have faith for the sincere ones that may have been trapped within out of ignorance or timing, but be ever so watchful for their church leaders who are so addicted to their pride and control.

Excerpt... not spamming but more written proofs, that verify the topic veracity.

Please post more than one line denials and name calling.. Much appreciated
22-08-2015, 11:40 AM
^^^This guy.^^^

Hobo

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
22-08-2015, 11:41 AM
(22-08-2015 09:37 AM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Please stick to the topic ..Thanks

Consider the following, as more proof that Jesus opposed the vile wrathful, hateful, violent church system.

Church or Love or Church of War
I know many of you will balk at thinking the present church system is bad and vile and ungodly and unChristian, as most of
you surely think that it it sort of a descendant of the early true church. Therefore in your minds, you think the early church must
have been asexual as well, and only driven by platonic love, and the milk and toast doctrines you hear in todays church and
maybe just a little more SPIRIT.

Sorry, you are going to have to come to the reality that the early church of JESUS was not anything like todays church. There
was a gradual eroding of doctrines and truths and practises so that it turned into just the opposite of a love church and into a
WAR CHURCH. It's the same dam asexual pretense hypocritical power mongering church as that of the Scribes and Pharisees.

They control through false doctrines of force, fear, intimidation and literally war. If you didn't know it, todays war churches,
favor war and believe they are just defending themselves from other countries, who are all enemies of theirs and of Israel. They
are in bed with the political system of today, as I have been mentioning about the false church fornicating with the Roman
political system. (SEE Rev 17)

Matter of fact, on one so called Christian discussion board, I was just kicked off of, they literally made a RULE, that no
pacifiscist post could be written, on opposing war or the writer would be excommunicated and kicked off instantly. I was kicked
off in two days. Don't believe it. I received this in a group emailing....

The Wisdom of War and Self Defense

The Lord Jesus Christ, the second member of the triune Godhead, is that one true God who, in spite of his hatred of and
opposition to war, uses it among "unsaved" men to judge and execute justice against the nations and competing religions,
especially when it centers around the Jewish people and the land of Israel. (Excerpt)

Sorry Brethren but the Jewish nation is not saved or blessed or better than others, as all nations are nothing with the Lord, as
He has always just looked at individual hearts. Wars are for control and greed, same as in Roman days except worse as we head
for the End before the New BEGINNING.

Jewish worldly wars are not something Christian worldly nations are suppose to join in together with. We are suppose to be
dedicated to love not war. Love is stronger than war and violence and force. Love conquers all. Love is just the opposite of war.
A love church is just the opposite of a war church, as church just means a body of believers, and whole bodies called churches in
the present day are for war. They think the wars they are sending their kids and other kids into are self defense and for the good
of their enemies to so called bring them peace, when they occupy that country for 'advantage'

1From whence come wars and fightings among you? come they not hence, even of your lusts that war in your members?

2Ye lust, and have not: ye kill, and desire to have, and cannot obtain: ye fight and war, yet ye have not, because ye ask not.

3Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts.

4Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a
friend of the world is the enemy of God. (James 4: 1-4)

This is the lust of the present day church and what the early church turned into, its called the lusting for war and greed for
things and materialism. The war encouraging sponsoring church system of today is friends and partners and mated with the war
governments and polityical systems that back war and war economies.

A love church is diametrically opposed to a war church. They are as different as night is to day. The early church was not a half
baked, compromising wishy washy bunch of half hearted weaklings who loved the present system of their time, the Romans.

Jesus taught them all things, and they knew each other thoroughly because they laid down their whole lives for one another, as
well as having all out love feasts with one another. No other option of composition is logical rational, or reasonable. if they were
luke warm, the Lord would have cast them out of His mouth and thrown them away at conception. But NO< those luke warm
compromising friends of the system churches were shaping up about sixty years after Jesus started the original early church.

Jesus church was totally into love, and this is why it was such a threat to the Roman political system. Because the Romans
were totally based on control, violence, and war. The Christians didn't fight with weapons but just with love, and love was
conquering them, until the inside compromisers of the early church changed the fervor of the early Church into luke warm
platonic milk and toast love and worldly love for the system.

When the compromise was complete, THEN and ONLY THEN, could the now deviate perverted compromised church system
be part and subservient to the Roman war machine and become its indoctrinating state religion. And so it has been ever since. The
early CHURCH started with real sexual love and real caring love but was overtaken and destroyed by Paulian compromise and
the Nicolaitane hierarchies, so that it became the church of war. Sad but true.

Yet the true CHURCH has to get back to its root of real love and real care and real dedication of the early Church, and it will
because we are the last chance for the Lord to show them His LOVE.

IHS

David

(From http://www.davidjayjordan.com/ChurchofLove.html )

Try sticking to reality.

Refer me to this "early church of jesus" you mention.

ah revelations....now who wrote that?

incidentally who wrote James?

I know who didn't, do you?

"Yet the true CHURCH has to get back to its root of real love and real care and real dedication of the early Church, and it will
because we are the last chance for the Lord to show them His LOVE."

I knew I was going to find that eventually....true church...filled with true christians i suppose as well? If every christian who ever referred to another church or christian as not "true" christians were removed from earth there would be few left, if any...I have always found it amusing that there are over 40,000 strains of christian delusion, all of which profess themselves to be true christians.

Since you clearly know little of which you speak, here is another of my written works on this subject. Perhaps you will read and learn a bit.

For a church to be considered a New Testament church it shall accept the biblical New Testament as its sole authority for all matters of faith. A “true” biblical church shall not accept any authority for its faith and daily practice, outside of the New Testament Scriptures. This does not discard the importance of the Old Testament Scriptures by any means. The church is not based on the biblical Old Testament because that is the record of God’s dealing with Israel. In the New Testament you will find a specific pattern and instructions from God concerning the church. The followers of the New Testament church model believe in the irrefutable word of God, that the Bible is complete as written, and it is, “… Given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.” (2 Timothy 3:16-17)

New Testament church parishioners believe that any hierarchy outside of the local church, is unsupported by Scripture. They think that Christ is the head, and that the New Testament Scriptures are the “true” churches only sole authority. I always find it amusing that with all the religions in the world, multiple versions of God or gods, and various holy books and ideologies of creation, that the believer of each religion thinks the believers of other religions are wrong, and that their own belief is the truth, the will and the way of the one “true” God. Even within Christianity, if every Christian who ever called another Christian, not a “true” Christian was removed from earth, there would be no Christians.

The Congregational style of a New Testament church is basically a biblical form of church government. Final authority in a New Testament church rests with the delegation. Each member has an equal democratic vote. They believe that the Bible, specifically the New Testament teaches that churches are to be governed by their own congregation following strict biblical guidelines.

In Trinitarian theology, the father gives everything he has, his very being, as a free gift to his son. Since the Son has everything that the father has, then they are in fact equal (Albl 139). In the Old Testament, the Holy Spirit is closely associated with God’s gift of prophecy. For example, “the Lord took some of the spirit from Moses and gave it to the elders, and they were able to prophesy also (Num 11:25). In the New Testament, the Holy Spirit is closely associated with the creation of God’s son in human form. For example, Mary conceived Jesus not through ordinary human means, but “through the Holy Spirit” (Matt1:20). In essence, just as Jesus comes in the father’s name, so the Holy Spirit comes in Jesus’ name (Albl 150). I define the Holy Spirit as God’s breath, his very soul, that of which he can giveth away to create life itself.

The church understands such self-emptying on the part of God as simultaneously the fulfillment of human existence, whose transformative effects are extended in the church in the world through the work of the Holy Spirit (Mueller 44). As such, parishioners of the New Testament church believe that they can follow this example by sharing the Holy Spirit with others. This is “living through Christ” by spreading the good word, in line with strict interpretation of biblical reference.

In the New Testament, outside of the story of Christ in his teachings, is the insistent belief through Scripture that the end times or transition into the new world in the second coming of Christ to take his place as king of the world would occur at any moment. “That Christ would come soon is an expectation which appears even in the latter writings of the New Testament. It is present in almost every stratum” (Moule 141). A rationalist may posit that today things are going on exactly as they were before, and thus there will never be an end to the world. Believers in the New Testament think that the real mistake here is to make time the determining standard at all. A good analogy of this is that the Christian hope is not measured in terms of time, but in terms of the journey continuing to its completion; the incarnation. The question should not be when is the end of the world, but what can I do to be ready for it? (Moule 148).

Now let’s go back in time to the very formation, fabrication of the Christian faith, the Trinity concept and successful establishment of the Christian religion. We must begin with the immeasurable impact that Emperor Constantine had on the spread of Christianity, and successful suppression of incumbent Roman pagan beliefs. Legend has it that Emperor Constantine saw two stars cross in the sky, in which he took to be a sign from God that Christianity was the only true faith. While his conversion to Christianity in 312 was not truly the moment Christianity came to be the official religion of the Roman Empire, it definitely was one of the major contributing factors for its subsequent acceptance.

Emperor Constantine conducted a religious-based crusade against Licinius in a war to rescue Christians on the east from further persecution. In the years 312 to 313 Emperor Constantine began a systematic policy in which he gave honors, privileges and financial donations to the Christian church and their clergy. In 324, as the unchallenged controller of the East, he prohibited by Royal decree any cultic activities which until then fell under the traditional religions of the Roman Empire, and this is when the status of Christianity as the official religion of the state and its rulers was affirmed (Lieu 7).

Religious scholars concede that Emperor Constantine not only convened important council’s sessions, but also either presided over them, or appointed a Royal official to preside in his place. This reduced the very role of bishops and councils such as Nicaea and Tyre to utter insignificance by assimilating them to members of the Imperial consilium, whose advice was not binding on the Emperor. All decisions taken at the Nicene Council were made by Emperor Constantine alone, since he could completely disregard the advisory opinions of the bishops whom he had summoned to the Council (Lieu 8).

Some scholars contend that Emperor Constantine’s influence was minimal, and merely sat in on the councils out of personal interest. However, when we look at the Council of Nicaea of 359, we see that Emperor Constantine again took a prominent role of control in the theological debate. Once the foundation of Christianity as a predominant religion of the Empire had been successfully established, Emperor Constantine later relinquished some of his control and influence by putting a seal of approval on the rulings of bishops declared at councils. The governors of provinces were not even allowed to rescind what they had decided, for he said the priests of God were more trustworthy than any magistrate (Lieu 10).

We can trace back the very beginning of the entitlement mentality by church hierarchy to Emperor Constantine and his enabling policies. No matter what his crime, a bishop could only be deposed and exiled, not legally tortured and executed (Lieu 17). I am sure this was fundamental in developing the culture within the church of dealing with any indiscretions internally, and not invoking the authority of the legal system. This of course has led to much abuse throughout history. One has only to watch the news these days to see on a routine basis, some priest or other has been exposed for having performed a plethora of transgressions, hidden by the church by simply moving the clergy member to a new area. This mentality just exposes more people to being victimized.

On the basis of Christian faith and the Trinity concept; the father, the son and the Holy Spirit, the first Council of Nicaea in 325 called together by Emperor Constantine, worked to establish a settlement of the issue of the relationship between father and the son. The focus primarily was on defining Jesus Christ as a deity. Establishment of the Holy Spirit was largely unaddressed until after the father and son relationship was settled in 362. After Nicaea, some bishops continued to prefer a term which had been discussed and rejected by the Council: homoiousios, in the sense of the son ‘being of like substance’ with the father. There were other bishops who were antagonistic to the term homoiousios because it was not biblical (O’Collins 184). Seven years later, the Trinitarian terminology was officially adopted after first Council Constantinople.

In its letter to Pope Damascus, a post conciliar synod confessed ‘one divinity, power, or substance’ in ‘three most perfect hypostasesin’ (O’Collins 185). At the Trinitarian level, Constantinople I reaffirmed the Nicene Council confession of faith that the son was ’of one substance’ with the father, as well as teaching the divinity of the Holy Spirit (O’Collins 186). Thus, the official establishment of Christian doctrine regarding the Trinity of the father, the son, and the Holy Spirit was initiated.

References:

Mueller, J.J., Theological Foundations: Concepts and Methods for Understanding the Christian Faith. Winona: Anselm Academic, Christian Brothers Publications, 2011. Print.

Albl, Martin C. Reason, Faith, and Tradition: Explorations in Catholic Theology. Winona: Anselm Academic, Christian Brothers Publications, 2009. Print.

The Catholic Study Bible: The New American Bible 2nd ed. Oxford: Oxford University press, Inc., 2011. Print.

Moule, C. F. D., The birth of the New Testament. New York: Harper & Row, 1962. Print

Lieu, Samuel N. C., and Montserrat, Dominic, Constantine: History, Historiography, and Legend. London: Routledge, 2002. Print.

O'Collins, Gerald, Christology: A Biblical, Historical, and Systematic Study of Jesus. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2009. Print.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
22-08-2015, 11:44 AM
Early church sexuality HERE

Its only for the mature though..... if you are mature go for ... and learn... as the Early Church was sexual just as their leader was sexual...

http://www.davidjayjordan.com/EarlyChurch.html
22-08-2015, 11:47 AM
(22-08-2015 11:37 AM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Name calling does not degrade me its degrades yourself. And now back to more proofs that Jesus was against the church system and religionists whether they wer evolutionists or from whatever church system.....

Our arch enemies are the church people

Jesus was plotted against, accused and murdered by the church system of His Day. They used the Romans to do it, but they were the ones that had him crucified. And there is no difference today, for the religionists will turn on real Christians and accuse them and attack them, and persecute them, get them fired, and cast them into prison, and even kill them once again. And through it all, they will think they are doing God’s Service.

Jhn 16:2

They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.

This is the way it has always has been and always will be until the Lord Comes the second time. They are of the world and love their positions in the world. They avoid prophecy because it shows the Lord destroying this present evil world and all the pleasures of the rich and churchy in it. They condone the violence of their countries as long as it keeps them in power; they are no different than the Scribes and Pharisees of Jesus Day.

Jesus blasted them and labeled them and discerned their hearts and so can we. We don’t have to give them soft answers, when they don’t want answers and when they are firmly entrenched in a worldly system of man that is extremely dangerous.

The heathen won’t be attacking us, they couldn’t care less about religion and Jesus. Out attackers and accusers will be church Christians for the most part who will be offended by our doctrine and practices of love. They want the total domain of Christianity for themselves, as all religions will unite into ONE. And so if they start to lose control to individuality and free choice and freedom itself. They will fight us and turn us in, and report us

Jer 20:10 For I heard the defaming of many, fear on every side. Report, [say they], and we will report it. All my familiars watched for my halting, [saying], Peradventure he will be enticed, and we shall prevail against him, and we shall take our revenge on him.

No different than what they did to Jeremiah, Isaiah, Ezekiel and all the prophets. Nothing has changed, religionists hearts are still the same. And so it is very important that we discern who really loves the Lord, and who is just playing games for power sake. We have to find out who wants to set free, and wants to set others FREE. WE have to rid from our midst trouble making church people who can not depart from the glories and pride of the church system.

Church people don’t want equality, they want to be superior than the flocks they lead. They want the flocks to suck up to them and praise them for being the shepherds. They like to pat each other on the back, in hopes other will then pat them on the back. They don’t like individual FAITH, as they don’t have Faith. They are wolves and run in packs so they can have a mob mentality and group FAITH. This way they can avoid any personal responsibility.

Read all of Jeremiah 23 and Ezekiel 34

The religionists have to think they are better than others and more righteous than others or they feel powerless. For power to them is to dominate and control others. They can not have love, because they can NOT give love in humility. They can not take the lower seat, because they only want to have the highest seats. They can’t serve because they want to be served. They want to be first not last, They want the Praise of Man.

So they are dangerous Brethren, extremely dangerous, and very, very, very few church people ever make it out of its grip on their hearts. They may leave the church, but because they have been so warped by years of delusions and false praise and false hopes and ideals, hardly ever does a church person make it to the real JESUS. Few make it into the real world of naturalness and freedom, so let’s have faith for the sincere ones that may have been trapped within out of ignorance or timing, but be ever so watchful for their church leaders who are so addicted to their pride and control.

Excerpt... not spamming but more written proofs, that verify the topic veracity.

Please post more than one line denials and name calling.. Much appreciated

Good embrace your feelings...

Now, the good thing for you is you have stumbled into the THINKING atheist forum. So apply some analytical thought into your beliefs, faith, and information. When one is studying history, the bible, historicity of jesus etc...one looking at information one first has to establish WHO wrote it, WHO or WHAT corroborates it, motive, cultural influences, political influences, apply exegesis, document comparisons, identify pseudepigrapha (look it up), interpolations, and sift through the unsubstantiated parables and allegorical musings, fiction, forgery and fantasy. Good so far? Stay with me...

Now once again you reference scriptures...how do you know that was what was said, or who wrote that down? One would surmise if one was going to wrap their lives around delusion, one would validate is first...apparently you haven't.

Told you once already, you are in the deep end of the pool without your floaties on, and I can, shall and will completely eviscerate your worldview, once scripture at a time.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
22-08-2015, 11:59 AM (This post was last modified: 22-08-2015 12:04 PM by Anjele.)
Jesus hated the church system.

I assume the Christian church system.

Which couldn't have happened until a christ had lived and supposedly passed on his credo in the bibble.

So...Jesus hated something that couldn't have existed before his life, and death.

Is that about right?

Seems to be a weak link in this somewhere...can't quite put my finger on it. Consider

Or, is it that he didn't like the church system as based on the OT, in which case he must have really pissed off dear old dad.

[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
22-08-2015, 01:25 PM
projection |prəˈjekSHən|
noun
1 an estimate or forecast of a future situation or trend based on a study of present ones: plans based on projections of slow but positive growth | population projection is essential for planning.
2 the presentation of an image on a surface, esp. a movie screen: quality illustrations for overhead projection.
• an image projected in such a way: the background projections featured humpback whales.
• the ability to make a sound, esp. the voice, heard at a distance: I taught him voice projection.
3 the presentation or promotion of someone or something in a particular way: the legal profession's projection of an image of altruism.
a mental image viewed as reality: monsters can be understood as mental projections of mankind's fears.
the unconscious transfer of one's own desires or emotions to another person: we protect the self by a number of defense mechanisms, including repression and projection.
4 a thing that extends outward from something else: the particle board covered all the sharp projections.
5 Geometry the action of projecting a figure.
6 the representation on a plane surface of any part of the surface of the earth or a celestial sphere.
• (also map projection )a method by which such representation may be done.

Drinking Beverage

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?