Jesus hated the church system because ....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-08-2015, 01:39 PM
RE: Jesus hated the church system because ....
(22-08-2015 11:47 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(22-08-2015 11:37 AM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Name calling does not degrade me its degrades yourself. And now back to more proofs that Jesus was against the church system and religionists whether they wer evolutionists or from whatever church system.....

Our arch enemies are the church people

Jesus was plotted against, accused and murdered by the church system of His Day. They used the Romans to do it, but they were the ones that had him crucified. And there is no difference today, for the religionists will turn on real Christians and accuse them and attack them, and persecute them, get them fired, and cast them into prison, and even kill them once again. And through it all, they will think they are doing God’s Service.

Jhn 16:2

They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.

This is the way it has always has been and always will be until the Lord Comes the second time. They are of the world and love their positions in the world. They avoid prophecy because it shows the Lord destroying this present evil world and all the pleasures of the rich and churchy in it. They condone the violence of their countries as long as it keeps them in power; they are no different than the Scribes and Pharisees of Jesus Day.

Jesus blasted them and labeled them and discerned their hearts and so can we. We don’t have to give them soft answers, when they don’t want answers and when they are firmly entrenched in a worldly system of man that is extremely dangerous.

The heathen won’t be attacking us, they couldn’t care less about religion and Jesus. Out attackers and accusers will be church Christians for the most part who will be offended by our doctrine and practices of love. They want the total domain of Christianity for themselves, as all religions will unite into ONE. And so if they start to lose control to individuality and free choice and freedom itself. They will fight us and turn us in, and report us

Jer 20:10 For I heard the defaming of many, fear on every side. Report, [say they], and we will report it. All my familiars watched for my halting, [saying], Peradventure he will be enticed, and we shall prevail against him, and we shall take our revenge on him.

No different than what they did to Jeremiah, Isaiah, Ezekiel and all the prophets. Nothing has changed, religionists hearts are still the same. And so it is very important that we discern who really loves the Lord, and who is just playing games for power sake. We have to find out who wants to set free, and wants to set others FREE. WE have to rid from our midst trouble making church people who can not depart from the glories and pride of the church system.

Church people don’t want equality, they want to be superior than the flocks they lead. They want the flocks to suck up to them and praise them for being the shepherds. They like to pat each other on the back, in hopes other will then pat them on the back. They don’t like individual FAITH, as they don’t have Faith. They are wolves and run in packs so they can have a mob mentality and group FAITH. This way they can avoid any personal responsibility.

Read all of Jeremiah 23 and Ezekiel 34

The religionists have to think they are better than others and more righteous than others or they feel powerless. For power to them is to dominate and control others. They can not have love, because they can NOT give love in humility. They can not take the lower seat, because they only want to have the highest seats. They can’t serve because they want to be served. They want to be first not last, They want the Praise of Man.

So they are dangerous Brethren, extremely dangerous, and very, very, very few church people ever make it out of its grip on their hearts. They may leave the church, but because they have been so warped by years of delusions and false praise and false hopes and ideals, hardly ever does a church person make it to the real JESUS. Few make it into the real world of naturalness and freedom, so let’s have faith for the sincere ones that may have been trapped within out of ignorance or timing, but be ever so watchful for their church leaders who are so addicted to their pride and control.

Excerpt... not spamming but more written proofs, that verify the topic veracity.

Please post more than one line denials and name calling.. Much appreciated

Good embrace your feelings...

Now, the good thing for you is you have stumbled into the THINKING atheist forum. So apply some analytical thought into your beliefs, faith, and information. When one is studying history, the bible, historicity of jesus etc...one looking at information one first has to establish WHO wrote it, WHO or WHAT corroborates it, motive, cultural influences, political influences, apply exegesis, document comparisons, identify pseudepigrapha (look it up), interpolations, and sift through the unsubstantiated parables and allegorical musings, fiction, forgery and fantasy. Good so far? Stay with me...

Now once again you reference scriptures...how do you know that was what was said, or who wrote that down? One would surmise if one was going to wrap their lives around delusion, one would validate is first...apparently you haven't.

Told you once already, you are in the deep end of the pool without your floaties on, and I can, shall and will completely eviscerate your worldview, once scripture at a time.

Yes, as a true scientist I have tested and proven bible scriptures, at least those by the Lord HIMSELF...

I and wife and kids were full time independant missionaries with no home church support.... the Lord provided and kept us in face of many dangers and He came through.

Athiests can not test out nothingness because it just produces nothingness. Oh well, its their choice even without any evidence or real life verification.

Jesus wins again.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-08-2015, 01:44 PM
(22-08-2015 01:39 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  
(22-08-2015 11:47 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Good embrace your feelings...

Now, the good thing for you is you have stumbled into the THINKING atheist forum. So apply some analytical thought into your beliefs, faith, and information. When one is studying history, the bible, historicity of jesus etc...one looking at information one first has to establish WHO wrote it, WHO or WHAT corroborates it, motive, cultural influences, political influences, apply exegesis, document comparisons, identify pseudepigrapha (look it up), interpolations, and sift through the unsubstantiated parables and allegorical musings, fiction, forgery and fantasy. Good so far? Stay with me...

Now once again you reference scriptures...how do you know that was what was said, or who wrote that down? One would surmise if one was going to wrap their lives around delusion, one would validate is first...apparently you haven't.

Told you once already, you are in the deep end of the pool without your floaties on, and I can, shall and will completely eviscerate your worldview, once scripture at a time.

Yes, as a true scientist I have tested and proven bible scriptures, at least those by the Lord HIMSELF...

I and wife and kids were full time independant missionaries with no home church support.... the Lord provided and kept us in face of many dangers and He came through.

Athiests can not test out nothingness because it just produces nothingness. Oh well, its their choice even without any evidence or real life verification.

Jesus wins again.

If you actually think you can "test" the Bible, then you are as ignorant as you appear.

What was your null hypothesis ? How did you conduct your studies ?
Show us the data. Let's see you studies. You wouldn't be lying would you ?

No wonder you said albinos were a 'race'. Facepalm

You have no clue how science even works.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
22-08-2015, 01:45 PM
Scientific proof of biblical scriptures? (*muffles laughter)

Please those results. Peer reviewed if possible.
[+] 1 user Likes Fodder_From_The_Truth's post
22-08-2015, 01:46 PM
Matthew 27:5

Luke 10:37

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
22-08-2015, 01:50 PM

Jesus wins again.

What is it that makes you a 'true scientist'?

If it's a degree that you claim to have earned...what college granted it?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
22-08-2015, 01:52 PM
(22-08-2015 01:46 PM)Thinkerbelle Wrote:  Matthew 27:5

Luke 10:37

Tinkerbelle, nothing wrong with referencing some verses but you should be able to repost them and comment on their applicability in your opinion.... in my opinion
22-08-2015, 01:57 PM
BREAKING NEWS!!

DJJ has declared hisself a mod at TTA.

This Just In:

Thousands laughed.

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
[+] 1 user Likes Thinkerbelle's post
22-08-2015, 01:59 PM
(22-08-2015 01:39 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Yes, as a true scientist

Not even half a sentence in and already wrong.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
[+] 1 user Likes Unbeliever's post
22-08-2015, 02:05 PM

Jesus wins again.

Is a True Scientist™ like a True Christian™? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-08-2015, 02:08 PM
(22-08-2015 01:57 PM)Thinkerbelle Wrote:  BREAKING NEWS!!

DJJ has declared hisself a mod at TTA.

This Just In:

Thousands laughed.

No Tinkerbelle I am just trying to help you explain yourself so you make sense to others. Dont expect them to look up bible verses, the vast majority will not do it.

I dont think I am being tedious by suggesting you do some work and try explaining yourself... post away to your hearts content, and give verse reference after verse reference if that is all you can think of, or if you think it is more appropriate.

Your choice