Jesus hated the church system because ....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-08-2015, 02:12 PM
RE: Jesus hated the church system because ....
(22-08-2015 01:44 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(22-08-2015 01:39 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Yes, as a true scientist I have tested and proven bible scriptures, at least those by the Lord HIMSELF...

I and wife and kids were full time independant missionaries with no home church support.... the Lord provided and kept us in face of many dangers and He came through.

Athiests can not test out nothingness because it just produces nothingness. Oh well, its their choice even without any evidence or real life verification.

Jesus wins again.

If you actually think you can "test" the Bible, then you are as ignorant as you appear.

What was your null hypothesis ? How did you conduct your studies ?
Show us the data. Let's see you studies. You wouldn't be lying would you ?

No wonder you said albinos were a 'race'. Facepalm

You have no clue how science even works.

Jsus gave instructions on what to do and when and where, and we are suppose to ask HIM as we go... This we proved worked and therefore it is very rational for us to believe that He will continue to work and His principles continue to work.

Evolutionists have nothing but luck and chance and so can test nothing, except getting back in line for more lottery tickets. Luck and chance just doesn;t cut it for me and us, we wanted the real testable life experience.

Jesus works, real missionaries or real Christians know this to be true.... evolutionists and or the majority of athiests have nothing to prove because they believe in nothing.

Love always wins, real faith always wins, Jesus always wins.
Thats their majority opinion, but
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-08-2015, 02:15 PM
We're gonna need clean up on aisle 5! Some asshole knocked over an entire shelf of bullshit!
[+] 2 users Like Fodder_From_The_Truth's post
22-08-2015, 02:16 PM
(22-08-2015 01:50 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(22-08-2015 01:39 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  Yes, as a true scientist I have tested and proven bible scriptures, at least those by the Lord HIMSELF...

I and wife and kids were full time independant missionaries with no home church support.... the Lord provided and kept us in face of many dangers and He came through.

Athiests can not test out nothingness because it just produces nothingness. Oh well, its their choice even without any evidence or real life verification.

Jesus wins again.

What is it that makes you a 'true scientist'?

If it's a degree that you claim to have earned...what college granted it?

Surely, you missed my question.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
22-08-2015, 02:19 PM
(22-08-2015 02:15 PM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  We're gonna need clean up on aisle 5! Some asshole knocked over an entire shelf of bullshit!

I have been running around with the pooper scooper but can't keep up by myself. Undecided

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
22-08-2015, 02:27 PM (This post was last modified: 22-08-2015 03:00 PM by goodwithoutgod.)
(22-08-2015 02:12 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  
(22-08-2015 01:44 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  If you actually think you can "test" the Bible, then you are as ignorant as you appear.

Jsus gave instructions on what to do and when and where, and we are suppose to ask HIM as we go... This we proved worked and therefore it is very rational for us to believe that He will continue to work and His principles continue to work.

Evolutionists have nothing but luck and chance and so can test nothing, except getting back in line for more lottery tickets. Luck and chance just doesn;t cut it for me and us, we wanted the real testable life experience.

Jesus works, real missionaries or real Christians know this to be true.... evolutionists and or the majority of athiests have nothing to prove because they believe in nothing.

ahhh, well break out pencil and notebook child, for I will give you a shocking fact. Are you ready?...pencil poised? good...write this down..

NO ONE who EVER wrote of jesus knew him. Biblical, christian or contemporary...fact, Big Grin

Thus, you have ZERO clue what jesus allegedly said. I can school you to great detail on this, but why bother, you apparently lack the requisite comprehension skills or intelligence level to absorb this knowledge. You DO realize this is the THINKING atheist forum right?

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 3 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
22-08-2015, 02:33 PM
(22-08-2015 01:44 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  If you actually think you can "test" the Bible, then you are as ignorant as you appear.

So you lied. You have no studies. You said you did tests. Evolution does not have "luck and chance" It has "probabilities". But since you really are no scientist, and don't have the first clue about math, I'm not surprised you would say that nonsense.

Thanks for confirming you are a liar.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
22-08-2015, 03:12 PM

That's not an answer. That = a dishonest dodge.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?

Secondly, you lied. We have pointed out countless examples to you of what exactly it is that evolution tests, and how it tests, pages and pages of it. So when you say "evolution has no", you are either lying, or else you mean "...other than the pages and pages of stuff that has already been laid in front of me by people who know science". In other words,

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?

Lying for Jesus is still lying.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 2 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
22-08-2015, 07:23 PM
I repeat I was a full time missionary, DEAL WITH IT

The principles of Jesus, are testable and proveable at a personal level.

They are real science in real life.

Thats why he had them written down, so readers could not say they didn;t know, because they could have known through personal experiences.
22-08-2015, 07:25 PM
(22-08-2015 07:23 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  I repeat I was a full time missionary, DEAL WITH IT

The principles of Jesus, are testable and proveable at a personal level.

They are real science in real life.

Thats why he had them written down, so readers could not say they didn;t know, because they could have known through personal experiences.

Real science? Then you must have access to the test results. Please show them.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
22-08-2015, 07:30 PM

Say his name correctly...you know you don't like it when others don't.