Jesus hated the church system because ....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-08-2015, 07:52 PM
RE: Jesus hated the church system because ....
buh bye

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
22-08-2015, 11:08 PM
(22-08-2015 07:23 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  I repeat I was a full time missionary, DEAL WITH IT

Ah, so that's what it was. He spent some time among the benighted heathen somewhere poor and uneducated, then thought he could rack up a few more Jesus points online Rolleyes No wonder he was taken aback when people didn't swallow his bullshit.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
23-08-2015, 06:00 AM
(22-08-2015 07:23 PM)Davidjayjordan Wrote:  I repeat I was a full time missionary, DEAL WITH IT

The principles of Jesus, are testable and proveable at a personal level.

They are real science in real life.

Thats why he had them written down, so readers could not say they didn;t know, because they could have known through personal experiences.

I knew it, you weren't really any kind of "scientist", there's just too much ignorance on display from your posts.

So in DJJ's mind, only Jesus is real, the one he concocted, not any version that's part of conventional Christian doctrine. Therefore, since his subjective feels are the only things that are real in his mind, he's a "scientist!"

While at the same time he decries science as "insane". It would seem the truth is simmering somewhere beneath the fetid swamp of his delusional brain as he decries the sanity of scientists, he's self-describing himself.

This is what so many religious people do, they become so detached from reality they can't even use words in a conventional manner. They can only describe their bizarre internal reality, with their own special language.

It shows just how far down the slope of insanity religion can enable one to slide.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 3 users Like TheInquisition's post