Jesus is Alive and Living in Siberia

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-05-2015, 06:50 AM
RE: Jesus is Alive and Living in Siberia
(08-05-2015 06:42 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(08-05-2015 05:29 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I thought the same.

That would be my first clue the guy's a fake.

Were I a deity looking to set up shop - I'd fancy someplace tropical.

Hawaii, Bermuda, Aruba or even Costa Rico would be much closer to the top of my list.

Siberia??? The only place worse would be Antarctica.

If he was living in Hawaii and turning water into vodka--I'd seriously have to rethink my stance on atheism Laugh out load

If one thinks carefully Jesus choice is sound. He wanted to help people, and miracles with alcohol are apparently his forte, so he choses Syberia where he can change water into vodka which keeps the population happy.

Jesus is indeed merciful.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
08-05-2015, 06:58 AM
Watching the video HoC posted - the place is gorgeous.

I can see how people could be attracted to it. Imagine you worked a thankless job 60 hours a week in crap conditions, or sitting behind a desk, rare opportunity for vacation if ever (...sound familiar Americans?) because of the demands from corporate or lack of workers union. And/or you lived in a concrete jungle in a tiny apartment with crap air quality and high crime rates. Mommy and Daddy were somewhat religious so you have a god concept.

So now you've got this charismatic guy that talks in deepities and you think he's a fuckin genius and you wanna know more more more. You're offered a life where there is comparably much less stress, healthy food, kind people, beautiful views, and a strong sense of community. Sounds pretty good to me - would be pretty easy for a lot of people to drink that koolaid when trying to escape a shit life.

That's it - I need to start a cult. I'll be a conduit to Mother Goddess, promote peace, love, happiness, taking care of nature, and responding to our positive inner impulses and tuning out the negative ones. There's always gotta be a somewhat sinister underbelly though...I'll have to think about it. But I'm sure it's gonna involve men being used as work horses and sex objects...

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 5 users Like Nurse's post
08-05-2015, 07:00 AM
(08-05-2015 06:58 AM)Nurse Wrote:  But I'm sure it's gonna involve men being used as work horses and sex objects...

What!?!? I might hafta pre-order. Big Grin

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post
08-05-2015, 07:29 AM
(08-05-2015 06:46 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(08-05-2015 06:41 AM)jennybee Wrote:  He's strangely mesmerizing Blink Must quit job. Must pack bags and go to Siberia... I think he just converted me Sadcryface2Bowing

He's definitely the most likable one I've seen. That guy in Australia twitches my antennae just from the vids.

Yeah, he's also vegan so just think of all the tofu smoothies I could have Tongue
08-05-2015, 07:35 AM
(07-05-2015 03:50 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(07-05-2015 03:47 PM)Marozz Wrote:  Just wait till the first Siberian winter hits. I bet a load of them will pack up their looms and head back home.

Jesus will be awfully cold in his sandals. I hope he packed his foot warmers.

He could just pray for shoes...or perhaps foot fur Consider Maybe "big daddy" answers HIS prayers since it is statistically true prayer fails for everyone else Weeping

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
08-05-2015, 07:42 AM
(08-05-2015 06:50 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(08-05-2015 06:42 AM)jennybee Wrote:  If he was living in Hawaii and turning water into vodka--I'd seriously have to rethink my stance on atheism Laugh out load

If one thinks carefully Jesus choice is sound. He wanted to help people, and miracles with alcohol are apparently his forte, so he choses Syberia where he can change water into vodka which keeps the population happy.

Praise Jesus!
08-05-2015, 07:46 AM
(08-05-2015 06:58 AM)Nurse Wrote:  Watching the video HoC posted - the place is gorgeous.

I can see how people could be attracted to it. Imagine you worked a thankless job 60 hours a week in crap conditions, or sitting behind a desk, rare opportunity for vacation if ever (...sound familiar Americans?) because of the demands from corporate or lack of workers union. And/or you lived in a concrete jungle in a tiny apartment with crap air quality and high crime rates. Mommy and Daddy were somewhat religious so you have a god concept.

So now you've got this charismatic guy that talks in deepities and you think he's a fuckin genius and you wanna know more more more. You're offered a life where there is comparably much less stress, healthy food, kind people, beautiful views, and a strong sense of community. Sounds pretty good to me - would be pretty easy for a lot of people to drink that koolaid when trying to escape a shit life.

That's it - I need to start a cult. I'll be a conduit to Mother Goddess, promote peace, love, happiness, taking care of nature, and responding to our positive inner impulses and tuning out the negative ones. There's always gotta be a somewhat sinister underbelly though...I'll have to think about it. But I'm sure it's gonna involve men being used as work horses and sex objects...

This sounds good--where do I sign up?? lol
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
08-05-2015, 07:46 AM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2015 07:49 AM by goodwithoutgod.)
(08-05-2015 07:42 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(08-05-2015 06:50 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  If one thinks carefully Jesus choice is sound. He wanted to help people, and miracles with alcohol are apparently his forte, so he choses Syberia where he can change water into vodka which keeps the population happy.

Praise Jesus!

hehe

Amen Sister Jenny, testisfy to the glory of the laaaaaaawd....could you pass the plate? Can I get an amen? wooooooh! I feel the power of the laaaaaawd gaaaaawd almighty coursing through this church tonight!

[Image: 33wy0sw.jpg]

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 3 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
08-05-2015, 07:50 AM
(08-05-2015 07:35 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(07-05-2015 03:50 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Jesus will be awfully cold in his sandals. I hope he packed his foot warmers.

He could just pray for shoes...or perhaps foot fur Consider Maybe "big daddy" answers HIS prayers since it is statistically true prayer fails for everyone else Weeping

Maybe he can pray for UGGs. Blake lively rocks them with a long flowy pant-skirt--so why can't Jesus?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/art...-Girl.html
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
08-05-2015, 08:02 AM
(08-05-2015 07:46 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(08-05-2015 07:42 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Praise Jesus!

hehe

Amen Sister Jenny, testisfy to the glory of the laaaaaaawd....could you pass the plate? Can I get an amen? wooooooh! I feel the power of the laaaaaawd gaaaaawd almighty coursing through this church tonight!

[Image: 33wy0sw.jpg]

I think u got into Jesus' vodka Thumbsup
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post