Jesus is Alive and Living in Siberia

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-05-2015, 08:06 AM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2015 08:18 AM by goodwithoutgod.)
RE: Jesus is Alive and Living in Siberia
(08-05-2015 08:02 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(08-05-2015 07:46 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  hehe

Amen Sister Jenny, testisfy to the glory of the laaaaaaawd....could you pass the plate? Can I get an amen? wooooooh! I feel the power of the laaaaaawd gaaaaawd almighty coursing through this church tonight!

[Image: 33wy0sw.jpg]

I think u got into Jesus' vodka Thumbsup

HEHE sitting in a 5 day death-by-powerpoint conference with wifi capability...*looks up and nods sagely while typing on TTA*

Weeping

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
08-05-2015, 08:08 AM
(08-05-2015 08:06 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(08-05-2015 08:02 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I think u got into Jesus' vodka Thumbsup

HEHE sitting in a 5 day death-by-power point conference with wifi capability...*looks up and nods sagely while typing on TTA*

Weeping

Aw that sucks. Sad See you could be living in Siberia with Jesus right about now...
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
08-05-2015, 08:13 AM
(08-05-2015 08:06 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(08-05-2015 08:02 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I think u got into Jesus' vodka Thumbsup

HEHE sitting in a 5 day death-by-power point conference with wifi capability...*looks up and nods sagely while typing on TTA*

Weeping

Brother Good, let me offer you a respite from your woes. A place without power points and deadlines. A place where men and women live in harmony with each other and with the world around them.

Sign over all your worldly possessions to Nurse LLC, and we will share our labors of love with our neighbors as we work side by side to make this world a better place. No worries or pressures or bills. Just happiness.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 4 users Like Nurse's post
08-05-2015, 08:20 AM
(08-05-2015 08:13 AM)Nurse Wrote:  
(08-05-2015 08:06 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  HEHE sitting in a 5 day death-by-power point conference with wifi capability...*looks up and nods sagely while typing on TTA*

Weeping

Brother Good, let me offer you a respite from your woes. A place without power points and deadlines. A place where men and women live in harmony with each other and with the world around them.

Sign over all your worldly possessions to Nurse LLC, and we will share our labors of love with our neighbors as we work side by side to make this world a better place. No worries or pressures or bills. Just happiness.

Big Grin

and having great fun slaughtering creationists on yahoo news threads, oh good times...is it lunch time yet?

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
08-05-2015, 08:50 AM
(08-05-2015 06:42 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(08-05-2015 05:29 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I thought the same.

That would be my first clue the guy's a fake.

Were I a deity looking to set up shop - I'd fancy someplace tropical.

Hawaii, Bermuda, Aruba or even Costa Rico would be much closer to the top of my list.

Siberia??? The only place worse would be Antarctica.

If he was living in Hawaii and turning water into vodka--I'd seriously have to rethink my stance on atheism Laugh out load

AMEN Sistah!!!

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post