Jesus loves the little atheists, All the atheists of the world.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-05-2013, 07:48 PM
Jesus loves the little atheists, All the atheists of the world.
Pope Francis channeling the late, great Karl Barth's theology that Jesus simultaneously embodies both God's election of all humanity and God's rejection of human sin.

"The Lord has redeemed all of us, all of us, with the Blood of Christ: all of us, not just Catholics. Everyone! ‘Father, the atheists?’ Even the atheists. Everyone! And this Blood makes us children of God of the first class! We are created children in the likeness of God and the Blood of Christ has redeemed us all!" - Pope Francis

Oh me, oh my! Shocking

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-05-2013, 08:21 PM
RE: Jesus loves the little atheists, All the atheists of the world.
So you're telling me they're gonna send me to heaven whether I want to or not? I knew god was a prick. Can't let a motherfucker RIP...

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 8 users Like evenheathen's post
23-05-2013, 08:23 PM
Oops, looks like T.H. beat me to the punch.

(23-05-2013 08:21 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  So you're telling me they're gonna send me to heaven whether I want to or not? I knew god was a prick. Can't let a motherfucker RIP...

That's pretty much my read. ... And my feeling also. Big Grin

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
23-05-2013, 09:10 PM
Now I've got that song in my head Dodgy
....with the new lyrics!
Tongue

23-05-2013, 09:15 PM
(23-05-2013 08:21 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  So you're telling me they're gonna send me to heaven whether I want to or not? I knew god was a prick. Can't let a motherfucker RIP...

Your elegant delivery inspires me.

KC's Eschaton is moar betterer. We get annihilated instead of being stuck in heaven. Who wants to feel like you're obligated to go to the wife's office party and make uncomfortable chit-chat with complete strangers?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
23-05-2013, 09:30 PM
Nothing has changed in Rome. It's still all about politics, in-fighting, power and control, (just like religion has always been).
And whatever they do, they will NEVER allow any women in.
http://www.globalpost.com/dispatches/glo...lic-church

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
23-05-2013, 10:58 PM
This popey won't last too long if he keeps making statements like this.

As Bucky says, the Vatican has always been all about power. Power over the plebs.

Hence the threats of hell and promises of heaven.

If atheists are allowed into their theme park in the sky, that means the Vatican becomes redundant. The power brokers won't like that idea.

Popey better start watching his back.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Mark Fulton's post
23-05-2013, 11:34 PM
(23-05-2013 07:48 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Pope Francis channeling the late, great Karl Barth's theology that Jesus simultaneously embodies both God's election of all humanity and God's rejection of human sin.

"The Lord has redeemed all of us, all of us, with the Blood of Christ: all of us, not just Catholics. Everyone! ‘Father, the atheists?’ Even the atheists. Everyone! And this Blood makes us children of God of the first class! We are created children in the likeness of God and the Blood of Christ has redeemed us all!" - Pope Francis

If he thinks I'm willingly going to spend eternity with child molesters and Nazi's, or at least share the same Blood with them he can stick that dildo hat up his own ass.

Leviticus does not justify stupidity, but it is more than enough to define corruption of the human mind.

[Image: 24851795.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Matthew Laramore's post
23-05-2013, 11:52 PM
(23-05-2013 11:34 PM)Matthew Laramore Wrote:  
(23-05-2013 07:48 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Pope Francis channeling the late, great Karl Barth's theology that Jesus simultaneously embodies both God's election of all humanity and God's rejection of human sin.

If he thinks I'm willingly going to spend eternity with child molesters and Nazi's, or at least share the same Blood with them he can stick that dildo hat up his own ass.

It could be a dildo, but I think it's a fish mouth, straight from the pagan fish god, Dagon.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
24-05-2013, 12:01 AM
The only thing more unreasonable than committing suicide and going to more Hell...

...Committing suicide and going to Heaven with all the pricks you were trying to get away from in the first place.

[Image: rage_fu.png]

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user