Jesus money

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-11-2014, 05:40 PM
Jesus money
Anybody here ever get paid or tipped with Jesus money?

I was at a restaurant when these two well dressed guys sat down and ate, afterwards they left a "Trillion" dollar note with Jesus on one side and religious gobbledygook on the other. The owner was beside herself when she realized she had been stiffed by these two "men of god".

Who are these dead beats and what do they hope to accomplish? Fucking thieves.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-11-2014, 05:53 PM
RE: Jesus money
Used to go to a Hare Krishna cafe; they had pictures of old dudes descending into the water to be reborn again, and again, and again............put me off my meal.Angry
15-11-2014, 05:54 PM
Huh

They left it as payment or as a tip?

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
15-11-2014, 05:56 PM
Yeah I've seen those bills before. Just another way to spread the word. It's a shame they couldn't leave a real tip too.

The sad part of the story is that someone saw a trillion dollar bill and thought it was legit.... Blink

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
15-11-2014, 05:57 PM
(15-11-2014 05:54 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Huh

Its all they left so I guess both.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
15-11-2014, 05:59 PM
(15-11-2014 05:56 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Yeah I've seen those bills before. Just another way to spread the word. It's a shame they couldn't leave a real tip too.

The sad part of the story is that someone saw a trillion dollar bill and thought it was legit.... Blink

From a distance you can't really tell, the color and size are right. Then when she saw what it was she used some very colorful language but by then the bastards had left.

15-11-2014, 06:02 PM
(15-11-2014 05:54 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Huh

Well Jesus did turn the free water into wineHuh
15-11-2014, 06:48 PM
That's even worse than paying with monopoly money, with that you can recognize it right away and chase after the crooks down the street, with Jesus money you're left stunned and confused giving them ample time to disappear into the night. I hope they got a good look at them.

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
15-11-2014, 06:56 PM
Well they're certainly making an impression. What jerks!

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
15-11-2014, 07:22 PM
That's fine.. I'll leave them my atheist money. I swear, I left it on the table.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post