Jesus money

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-11-2014, 09:47 PM
RE: Jesus money
Never even heard of it.

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-11-2014, 11:09 AM
I suppose it's appropriate, their money is about as real as their messiah.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
16-11-2014, 02:37 PM
Maybe we should start going to church and pulling this same trick with their collection plates.

Popcorn I put more thought into fiction than theists put into reality.
[+] 2 users Like CleverUsername's post
18-11-2014, 02:32 AM
(15-11-2014 09:47 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  Never even heard of it.

[Image: 075-cheap-xtians-$10.jpg]
[Image: money.jpg]
[Image: money2.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
18-11-2014, 03:01 AM (This post was last modified: 18-11-2014 03:04 AM by Nurse.)
What is the mother fucking point of this shit? I just don't understand. Are there really people stupid enough to buy this bullshit propaganda? Even when I was a Christian I thought things like this were retarded and more detrimental to the Christian agenda than helpful. I acknowledged that indoctrination had a large part to do with my faith - as did the church and my parents. It's why they constantly bitch that I don't take my son to church and why I lie and say I do. A quote by my fundie mom "Take my boy to church or he's not going to know how to go." They recognize adults rarely become Christians. All they're doing is killing trees and pissing people off so they can do holy masturbation over how much of a martyr they are for their faith when people are justifiably offended by being ripped off.

Whew. Rant over.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 3 users Like Nurse's post
18-11-2014, 03:24 AM
(18-11-2014 03:01 AM)Nurse Wrote:  What is the mother fucking point of this shit? I just don't understand. Are there really people stupid enough to buy this bullshit propaganda? Even when I was a Christian I thought things like this were retarded and more detrimental to the Christian agenda than helpful. I acknowledged that indoctrination had a large part to do with my faith - as did the church and my parents. It's why they constantly bitch that I don't take my son to church and why I lie and say I do. A quote by my fundie mom "Take my boy to church or he's not going to know how to go." They recognize adults rarely become Christians. All they're doing is killing trees and pissing people off so they can do holy masturbation over how much of a martyr they are for their faith when people are justifiably offended by being ripped off.

Whew. Rant over.

Now, tell us how you really feel... Consider

Tongue

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
18-11-2014, 03:40 AM
Hold on people, tell me if I've got their straight:

These people are going around and using this Jewsus money as payment?

So basically they are going around distributing a non-recognised currency via payment for services? And these notes are designed to hold similarity to federal currency?

If that's the case those fuckers aren't just thieves who aren't rendering unto the restaurant; what they are doing strikes me as at the least a form of fraud.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
18-11-2014, 04:32 AM
Yes Free Thought, if I'm not mistaken it is a federal crime of counterfeiting if they use or attempt to use their Jebus bucks to acquire merchandise or service.

What's even sadder, is these thieving fucks likely think that your potential conversion and salvation are equal compensation for their meal. They've surely deluded themselves into belief that they did you a favor.
[+] 1 user Likes Fodder_From_The_Truth's post
18-11-2014, 04:33 AM (This post was last modified: 18-11-2014 04:48 AM by Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue.)
I think I've got an "Australian Million Dollar Bill" around the place and I can't find it in the various places Jesus Money is mentioned. Give me a minute.

Edit:
[Image: CGXtSrl.jpg?1]
[Image: xGmiPH5.jpg?1]

Surprisingly easy to find; for some reason I'd decided to keep it and it's been in my wallet from highschool for 5+ years and completely worth the minute effort as they are unique and completely different to the examples we've had thus far.

It's not even a good likeness.

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
[+] 1 user Likes Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue's post
18-11-2014, 03:59 PM (This post was last modified: 18-11-2014 04:19 PM by Clockwork.)
Re: Jesus money
I see where this is going. I'll make us $0, £0, and €0 bills with atheist info on the back. Ideas?

Edit : Then again, if some dumbfuck tries to pass one, we'll get bad press.