Poll: Jesus or Satan?
Jesus, alert the media!!
Satan, burn your house to the ground immediately!
[Show Results]

Jesus or Satan?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-11-2013, 02:05 PM
RE: Jesus or Satan?
Yabut, what's with all the holes? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-11-2013, 03:15 PM
Despite the bias of the title and poll I saw before seeing it for myself in order to make my own conclusions, I will tell you what I see Big Grin *I only looked at the picture and didn't read any comments.*

Wait for it...

It looks like a knot in the grain of that piece of wood. With some holes.

Drinking Beverage

It's funny because I was in the kitchen at a birthday party for a little girl the other day. One of the moms pointed to the door and asked if we all saw the "devil horns." They all saw at different times, but sure enough, each woman said, "Oh! Now I see it." (Usually after much prodding and pointing by the others.)

I was sitting by, quietly observing the phenomenon of the "group think" the whole time until I discreetly got up and went outside. The mind is a powerful thing Smartass

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
Find all posts by this user
11-11-2013, 03:51 PM
(11-11-2013 03:15 PM)Peanut Wrote:  The mind is a powerful thing.

Or not.

(Where the hell have you been ? Prolly went to the World Series ? )

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
11-11-2013, 03:53 PM
(09-11-2013 08:17 PM)Elesjei Wrote:  I'm always careful around woodwork. You know what they say - the devil is in the details.

I think you will find, with respect to wood, the devil is in the dentils. Drinking Beverage
[Image: molding_3854dt.jpg]

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
11-11-2013, 06:13 PM
(11-11-2013 01:13 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  It Mary's (as in Jebus' mother) ummmm... private parts.

That's a lot of hair.... Shocking

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
11-11-2013, 06:15 PM
(11-11-2013 02:05 PM)Chas Wrote:  Yabut, what's with all the holes? Consider

It's pegboard in our workroom :-)

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta