Jesus should've come by now?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-11-2014, 05:59 PM
RE: Jesus should've come by now?
(28-11-2014 05:48 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(28-11-2014 05:22 PM)Free Wrote:  I hope he does come back.

Then when he resurrects Pontius Pilate, Pilate can crucify his sorry ass all over again!

Drinking Beverage

I see what you did there. Dodgy

LIES!

Drinking Beverage

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Free's post
28-11-2014, 07:31 PM
(28-11-2014 05:22 PM)Free Wrote:  I hope he does come back.

Then when he resurrects Pontius Pilate, Pilate can pussy tap out and wash his hands of this nasty business all over again!

Fixed. Drinking Beverage

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 5 users Like GirlyMan's post
28-11-2014, 08:00 PM
Not only should jesus have come back by now, he would have been able to come back a couple of times given history.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
28-11-2014, 09:29 PM
If this wasn't enough, God has elected to remain completely hidden for over two thousand years without a sliver of evidence. Because for some reason it's really impotant to him that we believe the ridiculous based on faith.

I always remind them that not only is there no evidence for him, bit there's a mountain of evidence agianst him, like the example in this
thread. But even our supposedly secular leaders urge us to pray over shit like Ferguson MO.

Wake the fuck up! Jesus, you been jerking that
thing for 2K, come all over that fucking virgin momma already! Come like a motha fucka, it feel good!
28-11-2014, 09:53 PM
Quote:Jesus should've come by now?

Perhaps it is too short for him to get a decent grip?

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
[+] 1 user Likes Minimalist's post
29-11-2014, 12:32 AM
(28-11-2014 09:53 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  
Quote:Jesus should've come by now?

Perhaps it is too short for him to get a decent grip?

Jebus came early when no one was expecting. I believe they cal that "prematurely".
Smartass

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
29-11-2014, 08:03 AM
(27-11-2014 03:33 PM)cjlr Wrote:  I don't think you're reading it with the right wilfully ignorant cognitive dissonance guidance of the holy spirit, there, friend.

When classical-era authors use a word, it means precisely what latter-day apologists want it to mean.

More specifically, when the classical-era authors used a word, it would mean mean what the apologists in the future would want it to mean. This is proof of the Holy Spirit seeing the future!

Checkmate, atheists.

(Sorry, was I supposed to capitalize the 'a'? I keep forgetting.)
[+] 1 user Likes RobbyPants's post
29-11-2014, 12:23 PM
Well, pounding it for 2000 years must leave one numbed ... not to mention, quite chafed. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
30-11-2014, 04:38 PM
Maybe he's got whiskey dick.
30-11-2014, 04:43 PM (This post was last modified: 30-11-2014 04:47 PM by Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue.)
^Entirely possible. He's been supplying samples to his underlings for centuries and he's got a BAC of ~10%

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.