Jesus was NOT the Messiah

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-11-2014, 11:41 PM
RE: Jesus was NOT the Messiah
(05-11-2014 11:35 PM)Tomasia Wrote:  
(05-11-2014 11:09 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I never said that. Science has informed humans about the (vast) range of sexual behaviors and attractions, and it has NOTHING to do with the ignorant view Fundies, and NT Wright have of it, and he IS IGNORANT of the science of the subject, and even the Biblical references to it. As are you.
See post 19 : http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...rah?page=2

I have no idea what this has to do with the topic at hand, and it all appears to be a Red Herring.

N.T. Wright has demonstrated himself to be both ignorant of the state of science, AND of scripture. Do try to follow along, dear. YOU said he was an "expert", and YOU introduced the (false) idea that someone knowledgeable has to "support gay marriage" I used it ONLY as an example of how out of touch he was. YOU took it out of context.

Are you planning anytime soon to give us examples of other "biographies" as you claimed, or should we jst assume you were talking out your ass ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply