Jesus was his life.....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-06-2017, 03:42 PM
Jesus was his life.....
http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/02/health/tat...index.html

A Texas man has died from a septic infection as a result of swimming with a tattoo.

"It all started simply enough: A 31-year-old man went to get a tattoo on his right leg. Beneath an illustration of a cross and hands in prayer, the words "Jesus is my life" were written in cursive.

As tattoo artists will tell you, there are some critically important rules to follow in the hours and days after getting inked. Most important: keeping your new body art clean and covered while the skin has a heightened susceptibility to bacterial infection."

That means don't swim in a public pool with fresh ink. Well this guy's Jesus tattoo got infected doing just that, killing him.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver's post
03-06-2017, 03:56 PM
RE: Jesus was his life.....
There is a Darwin Award/gene pool joke in here somewhere but I kinda... can't quite don't want to put my finger on it, due to being somewhat ashamed my mind even went there Unsure

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 5 users Like Vera's post
03-06-2017, 04:05 PM
That is a bizarre way to go Confused

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
03-06-2017, 04:10 PM
.. and as a last possible irony, if his god was real he might go to hell cause of the tattoo. Leviticus 19:28 (paraphrasing) don't cut your flesh because of the dead (Jesus is dead). STRIKE ONE... and do not tattoo yourself STRIKE TWO.

A friend in the hole

"If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are." - Captain Picard
[+] 3 users Like unsapien's post
03-06-2017, 08:57 PM
And it turns out Jesus was his death too.
[+] 4 users Like ResidentEvilFan's post
04-06-2017, 01:58 AM
If he knew what he should avoid then I see no big loss there. He just paid the price of his own stupidity.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.