Jesus will pay

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-07-2015, 04:12 PM
Jesus will pay
http://counton2.com/2015/07/14/myrtle-be...o-pay-tab/

Quote: A woman was arrested Sunday night after refusing to pay her dinner tab at a Myrtle Beach seafood restaurant because, as she explained to police, “Jesus” was going to cover the cost of her meal.

Myrtle Beach Police were called to Bennetts Calabash just after 9 p.m. Sunday night when, according to the incident report, 51-year-old April Lee Yates was asked to leave by management, but refused to do so. The report states that Yates was in the restaurant for nearly four hours before she started to cause a disturbance with other patrons. Management asked Yates to pay her dinner tab and leave, but she refused to pay the $26 bill.

When the officer asked Yates if she had any money to pay, Yates said she did not. The officer then asked Yates what she planned to do with the bill came, and Yates explained that “Jesus” was going to pay her tab.

Yates was arrested for defrauding a restaurant and booked into the Myrtle Beach jail.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post
18-07-2015, 04:26 PM
RE: Jesus will pay
Silly bitch...

It's "Jesus Saves" - not "Jesus Spends"...........

Complete mooch, in fact...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
18-07-2015, 04:45 PM
I never cease to be amazed at how deluded people can get. Tongue

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
18-07-2015, 04:48 PM
Jesus Saves!

Everyone else takes 4d6 damage.

(My favorite nerd joke of all time.)

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 3 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
18-07-2015, 06:59 PM
The same conservative people who will bash her are also going to say that this is a xtian nation.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
18-07-2015, 08:27 PM
A true christian pays their own debt.
18-07-2015, 08:39 PM
Fucking jesus was one of those "takers" that Romney was always going on about.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
[+] 1 user Likes Minimalist's post
18-07-2015, 10:07 PM
I read this to my husband and he said 'Jesus can pay here bill too'. Lmao
19-07-2015, 01:05 AM
I wonder if she has some mental problems or is just stupid. How foolish one must bo to think such thing will be have happy ending?

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
19-07-2015, 05:25 AM
I heard/read literally thousands of stories when I was a Christian from people claiming that when they were in a tough financial spot, they would get an anonymous check in the mail for the exact amount they needed, or a friend would drop by with a casserole on the day they were on their last bit of food, etc., etc., ad nauseum.

I read that there was shellfish at the buffet--maybe that's the reason Jesus decided she should have paid her own self. Smile
[+] 2 users Like julep's post