"Jesus would stone homos"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-03-2014, 10:05 PM
RE: "Jesus would stone homos"
(26-03-2014 10:02 PM)PeterKA Wrote:  This would be the same jesus that lived with12 dudes and a hooker?

She wasn't a hooker. That was a smear campaign.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-03-2014, 11:36 PM
(26-03-2014 10:05 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  
(26-03-2014 10:02 PM)PeterKA Wrote:  This would be the same jesus that lived with12 dudes and a hooker?

She wasn't a hooker. That was a smear campaign.

Huh.

Question on semantics.

Is it really a smear campaign if you change one depiction of a fictional character into another, less socially-acceptable depiction of a fictional character?
27-03-2014, 02:10 AM
The guy she was talking to sounded super gay.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
27-03-2014, 02:21 AM
(27-03-2014 02:10 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  The guy she was talking to sounded super gay.

[Image: image.png]

[Image: image.png]

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
27-03-2014, 03:04 AM
(26-03-2014 03:47 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  The bible doesn't say anything about lesbians.

"God" is cool with lesbians, just not gay dudes.

Romans 1:24-27
Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
25Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
26For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
27And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

just sayin'.

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
27-03-2014, 03:12 AM
[Image: Jesus%20Stoner%20150x120.jpg]

To be fair jesus was stoned too.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] ♪僕は恐怖の一定した状態に住んで、不幸、逃すもう?僕は、それはもう痛いときも気づかないと
[+] 4 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
27-03-2014, 06:48 AM
(27-03-2014 03:04 AM)Colourcraze Wrote:  
(26-03-2014 03:47 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  The bible doesn't say anything about lesbians.

"God" is cool with lesbians, just not gay dudes.

Romans 1:24-27
Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
25Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
26For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
27And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

just sayin'.

If I've learned anything from Christians, it's if I don't like that part of the bible because it goes against my point, I just pretend that it's not there, or is saying something different than it actually says. There for making my original point the same, and "God" still like lesbians.

So whatever...

But Mary Magdalene was still not a prostitute.

27-03-2014, 08:29 AM
(22-03-2014 02:43 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Well, that's what the church sign said anyway. So a lesbian went to the church for her stoning.

Video is half way down.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/20...r=Religion

It's almost something Monty Python would do in a skit.
Not even in my most devout days as a Catholic would I ever have wanted somebody to be stoned and I was serious enough about my faith at one time to give consideration to becoming a priest. In fact, it was reading about such things in the Bible that in part turned me away from Catholicism. I just don't get these people. I can't even excuse them on the basis of "understanding" it's just their faith. Dodgy

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair