Jesuss

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-08-2017, 06:11 AM
Jesuss
call him that he may eat bread?. and Moses was content to dwell with the man, and he gave Moses Zipporah his daughter. one day Moses laid the flock of his father in law Jethro the priest and came to Sinai the mountain of god, this is strange, why isnt the bush burn up, i will go closer and see this great sight. Moses Moses, do not come any closer, take off your sandals because you are standing on holy ground? GaspGaspi am the god of your ancestors, now iam sending you to the king of Egypt to lead my people out of his country. when you bring the people out, you will worship me on this mountain. i know that the king will not let you go unless he is forced to do so. then i will use my power to do terrifying things there, after that he will let you go. the egyptians will give them to you, and you will put these fine things? on your sons and daughters. carry all this away when you leave.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-08-2017, 09:19 AM
RE: Jesuss
Dude (or ma'am, as the case may be) -- Put down the cask of communion wine and back away slowly with both hands in the air.

I'm sorry, but your beliefs are much too silly to take seriously. Got anything else we can discuss?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 17 users Like Astreja's post
11-08-2017, 09:19 AM
Ok. Consider

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
11-08-2017, 09:28 AM
Guy comes in, takes a shit and doesn't wipe his ass or even light a match to counter the stink....

Typical christer....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
11-08-2017, 09:28 AM
I am now convinced that the van from the special hospital dropped all the patients off here in the last week or so.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 7 users Like Anjele's post
11-08-2017, 09:31 AM
Drinking Beverage
11-08-2017, 09:37 AM
I thought this part made sense:

(11-08-2017 06:11 AM)keepy Wrote:  GaspGasp
[+] 7 users Like jerry mcmasters's post
11-08-2017, 10:24 AM
I think those two emoticons started as smileys, then they read the post.
[+] 5 users Like jerry mcmasters's post
11-08-2017, 10:27 AM
Hello! Big Grin
11-08-2017, 10:43 AM
(11-08-2017 06:11 AM)keepy Wrote:  Moses was content to dwell with the man, and he gave Moses Zipporah his daughter. one day Moses laid the flock of his father in law Jethro the priest

Looks like Moses was having bunches of sex.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post