Jesuss

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-08-2017, 04:33 PM
RE: Jesuss
(18-08-2017 02:08 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  Also, you realize multiple deities is in fact not in line with biblical teaching and law? (It's like they'd have a commandment or something about that...)

Now remember Clockwork, no other gods before me pretty much confirms that Jehovah knows there are others, remember he is a jealous god. Petty even. Vindictive. Shit...I think I just described Trumplethinskin! Ohmy

Laugh out load

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
18-08-2017, 04:35 PM
(18-08-2017 04:33 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(18-08-2017 02:08 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  Also, you realize multiple deities is in fact not in line with biblical teaching and law? (It's like they'd have a commandment or something about that...)

Now remember Clockwork, no other gods before me pretty much confirms that Jehovah knows there are others, remember he is a jealous god. Petty even. Vindictive. Shit...I think I just described Trumplethinskin! Ohmy

Laugh out load

Well Jehovah is the strongest god out of them all so he gets to be jealous. You'd be jealous too if you were the best.
18-08-2017, 04:48 PM
(18-08-2017 04:35 PM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  
(18-08-2017 04:33 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Now remember Clockwork, no other gods before me pretty much confirms that Jehovah knows there are others, remember he is a jealous god. Petty even. Vindictive. Shit...I think I just described Trumplethinskin! Ohmy

Laugh out load

Well Jehovah is the strongest god out of them all so he gets to be jealous. You'd be jealous too if you were the best.

That makes no sense. If you're the best, there's no reason to be jealous of anyone. Only inferiors get jealous.
[+] 2 users Like Grasshopper's post
18-08-2017, 04:49 PM
Funny, and here I thought Abrahamic religions were supposed to be monotheistic. Someone needs to tell them that they can believe in other gods, too.
18-08-2017, 04:55 PM
(18-08-2017 04:48 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  That makes no sense. If you're the best, there's no reason to be jealous of anyone. Only inferiors get jealous.

Of course it doesn't. That's a (rather crappy) poe babbling.

[Image: come_at_me_poe_funny_poster-rf3c8d95aa82...vr_324.jpg]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
18-08-2017, 04:56 PM
(18-08-2017 04:49 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  Funny, and here I thought Abrahamic religions were supposed to be monotheistic. Someone needs to tell them that they can believe in other gods, too.

That's called "paganism"
18-08-2017, 04:56 PM
(18-08-2017 04:35 PM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  Well Jehovah is the strongest god out of them all so he gets to be jealous. You'd be jealous too if you were the best.

You have no idea how entertaining I find your sophomoric babble. Laughat

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
18-08-2017, 04:59 PM
(18-08-2017 04:56 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(18-08-2017 04:35 PM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  Well Jehovah is the strongest god out of them all so he gets to be jealous. You'd be jealous too if you were the best.

You have no idea how entertaining I find your sophomoric babble. Laughat

Well the victors write history and Jehovah won the war in the heavens so he gets to be proud, yes he is probably a bit arrogant but again, you would be too if you were the best.
18-08-2017, 06:59 PM (This post was last modified: 18-08-2017 07:18 PM by Clockwork.)
(18-08-2017 04:56 PM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  That's called "paganism"
Actually, no. Paganism is from an old word meaning "country," a connotation to describe country folk. (In modern terms, rednecks, hicks, bumpkins, etc.) The early Church thought that country or folk remedies and beliefs were indicative of stupidity or ignorance.

There are still people with the last name Pagan (I worked with one) and Pagano.

There are many pagan religions that are monotheistic.
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
18-08-2017, 07:06 PM
[Image: 272feb01d0d2d6e4206280450f55edea.jpg]

Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams
[+] 3 users Like outtathereligioncloset's post