Jesuss

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-08-2017, 07:09 PM
RE: Jesuss
Seriously, I have more respect for Paganism than Christianity.

[Image: 4c293f64943f615f25820f4238e929c2.jpg]

Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-08-2017, 07:10 PM
(18-08-2017 04:35 PM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  
(18-08-2017 04:33 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Now remember Clockwork, no other gods before me pretty much confirms that Jehovah knows there are others, remember he is a jealous god. Petty even. Vindictive. Shit...I think I just described Trumplethinskin! Ohmy

Laugh out load

Well Jehovah is the strongest god out of them all so he gets to be jealous. You'd be jealous too if you were the best.

You've just outed yourself as a Poe.

Funny line, though.
[+] 2 users Like julep's post
18-08-2017, 07:44 PM
(18-08-2017 07:10 PM)julep Wrote:  
(18-08-2017 04:35 PM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  Well Jehovah is the strongest god out of them all so he gets to be jealous. You'd be jealous too if you were the best.

You've just outed yourself as a Poe.

Funny line, though.

What are you talking about?
18-08-2017, 07:56 PM
(18-08-2017 07:44 PM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  
(18-08-2017 07:10 PM)julep Wrote:  You've just outed yourself as a Poe.

Funny line, though.

What are you talking about?

The bilgiest god getting to be the most jealousest of them all was when I realized you were just playacting. Awesome: you have had one of the longest Poe runs on here of people taking you as someone serious in belief, and therefore worthy of serious responses. Kudos.
[+] 1 user Likes julep's post
19-08-2017, 06:13 AM
(18-08-2017 07:56 PM)julep Wrote:  
(18-08-2017 07:44 PM)Angra Mainyu Wrote:  What are you talking about?

The bilgiest god getting to be the most jealousest of them all was when I realized you were just playacting. Awesome: you have had one of the longest Poe runs on here of people taking you as someone serious in belief, and therefore worthy of serious responses. Kudos.

As typos go, "bilgiest" is one of the best! Thumbsup

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
19-08-2017, 09:34 AM
(17-08-2017 08:27 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(17-08-2017 08:08 AM)keepy Wrote:  Adam knew the lord very much, they used to meet in the morning.

For coffee?

Quote:he knew that the lord was his father, so the instructions of a father should be taken care and not be disobeyed.

That depends entirely on what the instructions are. Following any authority blindly is childish and irresponsible.

(17-08-2017 08:14 AM)keepy Wrote:  Read it carefully and much more this time. surely the Holy Spirit who is the first teacher will enlight you.

I have read it carefully. I've also read other things. Have you?

Bottom line... what evidence do you have that I should take the bible as anything other than the mythology of primitive people trying to explain the world they saw and trying to gain power and position?

I base my beliefs on evidence. Every bit of evidence I have seen shows the bible to be nothing special. If you have anything, present it. If you are just going to preach then please move on. It's all been heard, and read, many times and there is simply little of value to be found in it.

are you reading the bible by the holy spirit or not. the bible is the inspired word of god. christianity is based on judaism, the proof.
19-08-2017, 09:41 AM
(17-08-2017 09:09 AM)Astreja Wrote:  
(17-08-2017 08:14 AM)keepy Wrote:  Read it carefully and much more this time. surely the Holy Spirit who is the first teacher will enlight you.

I see no difference whatsoever between the "Holy Spirit" and "Satan." In addition to being mythological characters, they're both just tools that the evil god in the Bible uses to mess with mortals' minds and subvert their free will.

the holy spirit is the spirit of god father. satan is a fallen angel. later when Jesus the son of god was risen from the dead, he sent the holy spirit to teach the world.
19-08-2017, 09:51 AM
(17-08-2017 11:33 AM)ResidentEvilFan Wrote:  

Which parts should I read more carefully? Where god commits genocide and/or commands genocide to be committed? Where god lets his most faithful servant get completely devastated because of a bet? Where god gives pages and pages of rules based on the most trivial things but doesn't think just maybe he should come out against slavery and rape? Where god instantly kills people for the most trivial rule breakings but then has his favorites like David do some horrible shit and he's like "bad king! bad king!". Where apparently iron chariots are his Kryptonite?

Or maybe you mean it tells you not to question anything, the bible is true because the bible said so, that he loves us so much he'd going to punish us eternally if we don't do exactly what he says, and that not believing in him is by far the worst thing we could ever do.

the bible explains the plan of god to save the world after the fall of Adam. jacob also did not understand the plan of god when joseph his son was torn by a willd beast in the field. he was sad and mourned. we also cannot understand it . read the bible in order to keep it in mind. the holy spirit who gives understand will help you
19-08-2017, 09:59 AM
(17-08-2017 11:43 AM)ResidentEvilFan Wrote:  
(17-08-2017 07:44 AM)keepy Wrote:  remember that the lord instructed them not to eat of the fruit of evil in the middle of the guarden, but they disobeyed.

Makes sense; the all knowing god who created everything and put that fruit there and made it able to give his creation abilities he didn't want them to have and made it appealing obviously has zero blame in this whole affair.

If an adult takes a loaded gun, puts in on a table in the middle of the room, tells the child in the room "Don't touch" and then leaves, and the child ends up getting hurt or killed (or doing so to someone else), do they get to just tell the police "I told that kid not to touch it!".

Amazing that people can think this story does anything but paint god as either a sick bastard or an absolute idiot (or both).

in the middle of the guarden stood also the tree of life so that adam should eat of it and live. god is good isn't it.
19-08-2017, 10:00 AM
(19-08-2017 09:51 AM)keepy Wrote:  the bible explains the plan of god to save the world after the fall of Adam. jacob also did not understand the plan of god when joseph his son was torn by a willd beast in the field. he was sad and mourned. we also cannot understand it . read the bible in order to keep it in mind. the holy spirit who gives understand will help you

Don't know if you're reading the same Bible, but Joseph was not torn to pieces by a wild beast. That was a lie Joseph's brothers made up after they sold him into slavery. If you're gonna shill for the Bible, you can at least use examples that make sense, like Job. And by the way, could you please point out the verse where it says that Satan is a fallen angel? I'm curious to read it. Angel

More Min Gee Ziss
[Image: giphy.gif]